Why do people always bully Finland for looking mongolian when other Scandinavians also looks like it?

Why do people always bully Finland for looking mongolian when other Scandinavians also looks like it?

i've always said it : west of the rhine, they are basically all chinks

Because they also have the autism associated with Asians, not just the look

SWEDEN IS WHIIIIIIIIIITEEE!!

Sweden and norway speak germanic languages, that makes Sup Forums think theyre white. Irl theyre same people than us as but we get le fingol memes for speaking weird language

>west of the rhine
>west

oh wait shit
i meant east of course

there's no shame in being Mongoloid, there's no glory in it also. Jesus wasn't white

because we are west, fool, west you hear!!!!

Freudian slip, perchance?

that's a meme the Finns created themselves though, nobody bullies them for it

it'd make no sense though

Because Finland has more of this DNA, and also has different paternal founding; they were essentially cucked by chinks in the same way that the rest of Europe was cucked by Aryans.

To be honest though, you can find that appearance in any northern European nation, but less so as you go into the british isles. pic related.

>American race experts

>tfw you have more dna than scandicucks
thanks amerifriend

Name one thing objectively wrong with what I said.

Protip: you can't.

>Name one thing

Haplogroups don't correlate with looks

the more yellow on the chart the more white ppl

Yes, definitely wrong.

could you please do not interrupt white people discussion? thank you

So the average American is "white" to you? Ok.

in my opinion much more white than you are, sorry

This guy knows what he is talking about

Because of your nice haplogroups or what

Sweden looks kind of Oriental too

haplogroups don't mean anything per se, but the people obsessed with race need some way to justify their superiority complexes, which creates the side effect of Finns and nordics being less "Aryan", which is assumed to be synonymous with "white" (it's not), which leads to a memetic mockery of Finnish people via "Finngolia turan pride".

But what I said was still true, Finland has the highest "non Indoeuropean" paternal ancestry in Europe, and it comes from Uralic-Siberian type people who overwhelmingly had mongoloid looks. Indoeuropeans and Semites are overwhelmingly Caucasoid looking, while Uralics are overwhelmingly Mongoloid. Occam's razor.

Iceland seems to have a lot of Inuit paternal ancestry, make fun of them for that.

idk just bantering
btw do Finn qts look like that?

White doesn't mean anything, it's literally a social construct.

You could take the blackest South Indian, change a couple of pigmentation alleles around, and he'd be 100% "pure aryan" (still would be genetically 99.99% Indian of course).

This is what I was expecting;

An American being so lost when it comes to Europeans.

No not really

>it's literally a social construct.

shit, but it popped out when I typed
>finnish asian eyes cute

I would have posted "le sneaky semitic" at the concept a few years ago too but after seeing what americans consider white it really is completely up to local standards what is and what isn't white, aka a social construct.

Yes, literally.

The genes that determine "whiteness" in a physical sense are not even relevant when talking about the genetic differences between different races.

So if people can perceive racial difference without a significant genetic difference, then race is by definition a social construct.

Funny because that girl is british

>best guess on this picture: typical norwegian face features
Scandis confirmed mongol

All euromongols are Finnish. Period.

what are local standards and what are americans' standards?
how can you be sure that genes that determine "whiteness" in a physical sense are not the ones that allow white man to rule the world?
what the fuck, I love Britain now

Why the fuck did my message 73684741 get deleted? Anyways that bitch isnt finnish

magnus carlsen should be sent back to the steppes

>what are local standards and what are americans' standards?
What did he mean by this?

>how can you be sure that genes that determine "whiteness" in a physical sense are not the ones that allow white man to rule the world?

Well, the people who cucked your ancestors were dark and very swarthy, so I think that alone refutes your argument.

Also Japan is better than slavlands, no offense.

>what americans consider white
Trust me, what the media says is white is not what Americans consider white.

It's a ploy. If you're a Hispanic, they'll call you white when you commit a crime. If you look even remotely pale, they'll say you're white. They even think that Middle Easterners are ``Asian.''

Honestly the media perception of race is total bullshit.

Opoн нyтгийн cтaндapтyyд гэж юy вэ, aмepикчyyд "cтaндapт гэж юy вэ?

>your ancestors were dark and very swarthy
and that is why most Poles have blue eyes now?

Americans on Sup Forums consider jontron white.
You have zero authority on whiteness.

fuck Hungarians

*persians

poles have blue eyes because skin color and eye color are partially connected.

A selection for lighter skin will tend towards lighter eyes, especially if light eye variants already exist in the population.

NORWAY IS WHIIIIITEEEEEEEEE!!!

and?

Stop saying "and?" every time I refute one of your points. Learn how to argue, or at least keep track of what you're asking.

norwegians are dark for the most part with some blonde bastards here and there.

Why you ask about silly things like this op?

Blue eyes = white.
Fuck off, shartskins.

Finurando is waito

fucking cute

>Scandinavians
>blue eyes

Whole Fennoscandia is pretty KHAN'd, but Russians are even more so