Goku beats the shit out of Superman. Amirite user?

Goku beats the shit out of Superman. Amirite user?

Yea

Of course. You can't even really compare the two.. Superman would only be as powerful as he is in earth's solar system. Goku would be as powerful as he is everywhere, and he doesnt have as many weaknesses.

As much as I love DBZ, Goku stands no chance against Supes.

Superman's power is limitless.

>Superman's power is limitless.
Source?

>death battle
Nice bias

depends really. new chapter goku got a big boost and can "erase" people from the universe.

and im a supes fan. Just saying now with all his boosts he actually stands a good chance.

Superman wouldn't stand a chance against Goku

Bullshit. He's not omnipotent.

Yeah I think death battle needs a part 3 now thay DBZ super has shaken things up a bit.

Goku literally has limits that he eventually overcomes. How is Goku going to beat someone that has no limit?

Superman is fucking invulnerable. He cannot be harmed. Goku is injured by simple punches.

>no weaknesses
Except for cryptonite and dumb redheads

You fucking retard, superman has limits.

take Supeman away from the sun and he's as good as dead

He's not weak to kryptonite anymore.

>Superman is fucking invulnerable
Because he didnt fight strong guys like goku

>cryptonite
It's kryptonite, dumbass. If you can't spell, gtfo.

Goku is not smart enough to realize the kryptonite waekness.

>waekness

Just accept it. Death battle went through every single piece of data for both characters and superman came out on top in every way. There can be no dispute.

There are billions of sun in universe.

Well his power is still reliant on the sun. That's a weakness.
English not first language. Fuck you.

problem with Death Battle is they get a lot of points wrong in the analysis

>He has limits
>But I won't say what they are
Next thing you're gonna tell me is his kryptonite weakness.

Saitama would kill both of them
With 1 punch

Which points? I didn't notice any errors.

the Super Saiyan multipliers were one of them

Actually, yes.
This is my answer too.

Skrewattack is biased and bullshit as fuck. Superman has limits and weaknesses.
They didn't bring up gokus higher transformations.

this, every time.

Fucktard.

Goku is too proud to use a shitty trick to defeat someone.

Gtfo kiddo

to be fair at the time of the video Battle of Gods wasn't out yet

Superman doesn't have limits or weaknesses, and they brought it back to discuss the god forms. They don't matter. Goku will always have a limit, Superman just doesn't.

There are many many characters above him in power ranking of marvel universe.
Omnipotent is the only rank that has no limits. Superman is not omnipotent.

Superman is omnipotent.

Read this fag.

Superman is barely Star Level.
Goku is now universal level, beats people with Time Stop/Skip abilities, can compete with immortal beings that can BECOME the universe, and has a HAX attack that basically deletes someone from existence.

Goku one shots New 52/Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis will put up a good fight but will be defeated in minutes.

>superman
>marvel universe
Despite this gross oversight, you're right. Superman is nowhere near as powerful as The Presence of Spectre

He's not. Go do some research before talking shit.

>There are many many characters above him in power ranking of marvel universe.
When did Marvel come into this topic? Most DC powerhouses are above Marvel's.

I meant DC. Sorry

No.

He wouldnt.
They would work together!

Doomsday beat the fuck out of supermn. That proved he's not limitless.

This.

During Goku's fight with Beerus, Elder Kai (basically a god) comments frequently that the sheer force of their blows came close to ripping apart the fabric of existence. Never before has Superman had a fight that devastating. Since then, with his SS Blue Kaioken technique, his powers have increased exponentially. Goku would absolutely demolish Superman from any era.

Saitama would still kill Goku with 1 punch, though

>marvel
They literally consider the writing staff a canon power
What's the source
Superman can see and hear everything in the universe at once, be anywhere at any time, create or destroy life and impart his his power on others.

And fuck your mama together.

And then he got better and realized his true power and killed him.

Goku ssgss would absolute shit stomp superman.

>Superman can see and hear everything in the universe at once, be anywhere at any time, create or destroy life

Sauce?

all these superman fags are basically saying that superman is omni king level

Same happens with super saiyans. Everytime they face near death experience they become more stronger.

Realistically Goku can kill supernan at anytime. All he needs to do it instant transmission him to a planet with no sun. Like king kai's. But he won't cause he likes the fight.

Super man has stayed the same pretty much when new 52 hit. Goku keeps breaking his limits and gets stronger and stronger. Superman doesn't really know how to fight, goku has spent his entire life learning and training how to fight, but hey supes can throw a haymaker!! If superman is stronger Goku can still win with instant transmission and martial art techniques.

That's because Doomsday was made specifically to beat Supes. With that ABC logic, Raditz can beat Superman because he beat Goku.

This.

That is if goku can touch and hold superman. He can't.

He didn't get stronger after getting beaten up, he got stronger after he broke through his mental blocks that were limiting his power.

Yeah. But it does prove that superman is NOT limitless.

He also isn't aware of that weakness.

Batman tells him about this and kryptonite.

Fair enough.

Superman is a representation of Jewish egoism, so no, he Holocausts Goku and then sues the shit out of his surviving family in court.

Batman wouldn't do that, and supes isn't weak to kryptonite anymore

Goku could just use the solar flare

He's not limitless. Period.

Sure is. He's god.

I like this guy.

so is Goku though

Nope superman wins

Batman wants to kill supes anyway. He'll do it. Good riddance superman. Supermans existence is threat to earth.

Modern Superman is weak as fuck. Goku no question.

Nah, goku can use god ki, superman doesn't give a shit about ki.

Batman kills both of those faggots.

Why is the manga different from the anime? Which one is cannon manga or anime?

Goku became god too. Super saiyan god. By that logic he's limitless too.

/thread

Superman has no resistance to magic, which ki is.

What the fuck is that?

If you break your mental block you will realize that your post was irrelevant because in both cases it is the same principle

Goku is on par with gods, god ki or not he's essentially a god

Modern supes is pussy. Batman defeated him. Heh.

>ki
>magic
It's like you're retarded or something.

You will get a spergy reply in a few minutes but know me on your side,user. No homo

Vegito is stronger

Ki is not magic, it's made distinct in the show.
No see, because goku has to get beat up to get stronger. Superman was always that strong, he was just holding back.
He can use god ki, that doesn't make him a god.

You faggots are forgetting that they're both way too nice for anything to come of it. It would probably end in a draw or some cheesy shit.

Supes too.

I remember skewattack talking about only counting manga Goku in their first death battle analysis (anal-cyst).

Every example available from every incarnation of Superman was cool, but only manga Goku.

In the anime, during Goku's fight with Freeza, Freeza hurls a death ball at Goku that he stops with one hand, then punches off into space with the other, where it explodes and destroys what appears to be another planet and 2 moons.

That was an exhuasted Super Sayain Goku after hours of fighting (I know about the "5 minutes" shit. I think it's prettt obvious that was just Freeza lying to intimidate Goku).

If Super Sayain Goku could deflect something like that with one punch after all that fighting... I'm afraid even regular Goku could kill Supes handily. These new DBS incarnations of Goku would utterly humiliate him.

Ki is magic faggot. If not, then what it is?

injustice superman begs to differ

ki is spiritual energy