Celebrity edging thread 3: No cumming allowed

Celebrity edging thread 3: No cumming allowed.

Last thread was the most ive cum in a while. Whoops.

Can I put a finger in while I edge? Just enought to tease myself mmm.

what would u do to lexee anons?

God save the queen

>I'd love that, our two hard leaky cocks frotting inside would feel absolutely amazing.

Fuuuuuucccck. You have no idea how close that got me. I had to get up and walk around the house to take my mind off how amazing our slick cocks would feel rubbing and throbbing against each other inside of Sarah's hot, tight body.

>I love being do deviant, I want to be so bad with my fellow jerkers Mmmmm
I wonder if we could fit one more cock in this fleshlight...

I have to be honest. All this talking about Vicky and Sarah has made me drip so much precum that I can't even use it as lube. Had to clean up some of that mess

You mean all the talk about Vicky and Sarah frantically devouring each other's hot, wet mouths with your cock between them made things messy? I can't imagine why!

L E W D
E
W
D

user a threeway in one fleshlight would be a great sight for Victoria and Sarah, they woild love to know we are fucking it for them and each other.

Yeahh, imagine that user .. , and the sound that it would make as we fuck it *clap clap clap* looking at a slideshow of Sarah in bikini ..

I doubt 3 cocks would fit in and that would probably make one of us cum ..

No the question is what would she do to me? I know i couldnt last more than a few seconds but what she could do in those few seconds... impossible to imagine

i'm moaning and leaking and teasing my swollen balls, i dont know how much more of this i can take

Cum for Peyton let your load out now!

I say we lube each other up, then at least try to get all three of us in there. No need for condoms. They'd only take up much needed space. If we can't all fit, we'll just have to take turns in the fleshlight while being sure to stroke the user who's not currently inside so he's not left out.

All the while, Vicky and Sarah will be watching and telling us what they want us to do. If we're good, they'll probably grab the fleshlight and do the work for us just to set the pace they want and be in control of the teasing and stroking.

You can do it, user. Fight the urge to spurt that hot, creamy load. I know it's tempting, but you have to hang in there!

Much much more.

u think she'd be aggressive/dominant?

Vicky's mouth is one of the wettest ones, even before gargling with cum.
I'm sure she would teach Sarah everything she knows about the art of blowjobs, and having me as the practising rod is more than I could ask for

Mmmm I want to just taste Sarahs lips while fucking it, god that would be heaven. I want to see all your reactions when you taste her strawberry kisses. I want to see how hard your cocks get when she presses her soft pillowy lips on yours.

where my palefriends at

FUCK, can't even imagine how much saliva she would produce after a good deepthroating if she is like this regularly

How long do you think you could last, though? The fortitude and self-control would be too much for most men. Though if they're just using you for practice, there probably wouldn't be as much direct eye contact. That would be the final straw for me - both their big, beautiful pair of eyes looking up at me while their heads bob up and down on my cock.

Godspeed, user. You'll need all your strength.

When Sarah kissed you, I felt you get even harder inside the Fleshlight, making it that much tighter. It was almost painful. Then Vicky kissed the other user and he got harder. My poor cock is being squeezed to death! (But I love it.)

Sound like a plan, making sure to take care of the user who is left out, massaging his tight balls and stroking his cock.

That'd be very hot to have them work the fleshlight up on us. Will we be able to hold it? I doubt it tho . :l

I promise that if I feel either you or the another user swell up in a way that suggest you're about to cum, I'll squeeze the base of your shaft to stop you. I'm only here to help.

Be careful if Peyton kisses you user, cause if your cock gets harder also we'd have a hard time inside and would probably end up cumming the three of us ..

Yes, or something like a sweet weak moan suggesting that point of no return has been crossed :(

Depends what you mean by lasting. Busting into either of their mouths doesn't take long, but Vicky simply has to tell me that they still need me since they are not finished practising yet, looking at me with that sexy teasing look in her eyes. I'm hard within seconds again and ready to last thrice as long this time.

Seriously? I mean its hard to tell with someone like JJ, but Lexee so obviously fucks like a depraved demon.

I cant believe how good it feels to be intoxicated with Sarahs kisses and having your cocks stroking me by movement. Sarah And Vicky kissing while we run our hands everywhere,saliva hanging from their parted lips. All the lube sounds are to much user we could explode at anytime on each others cocks fuck. So hot mixing our precum Sarah and Vicky undressing their bodies.

>crouchingfapperhiddenbooty
lmao

MICUCCI

Cumming user dont stop please!

This girl needs to show some skin

8=DEREK STORM=3~DEREK STORM( . YDEREK STORM . )

I won't let you cum too soon, user. I promise. I'll do whatever it takes to keep feeling you and the other user enjoying the pleasures with which these three goddesses are torturing us. Whatever. It. Takes.

I see what you mean, If Vicky smiled at me like that, I'd stay hard too. God, she's so fucking beautiful.

Peyton seems to have joined us. So now it's three goddesses against three horny boys whose cocks are writhing and throbbing and sliding against each other inside their fleshlight. They're in complete control of our cocks and any pleasure we're allowed to feel with them. This is infuriatingly arousing. I don't know how much longer I can last with both your hard, warm shafts frotting mine for these girls. Please don't let me cum too soon!

nice quality kek

What the... get proper resolution ones user

We get it. Three little faggots. Now please shut the fuck up.

That would be nice.