Be licensed to carry

>be licensed to carry
>be black
>inform police you have a firearm
>cop acknowledges
>pull out your wallet in front of your girlfriend and child
>receive 6 bullets to the chest
>cop ruled innocent

It must really suck being black. It must also suck being a cop who probably sleeps with a nightlight and checks his closet for the boogeyman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMKcWz5nNoM
youtube.com/watch?v=L8wv-bRrtzM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCJt-1J2dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And thats why I'm happy with being an Euro-Fag instead of American

Ignorance will get you killed. Its the drivers faults. His family should be sued for making that cop kill him.

The opportunity for peaceful police reform has passed. Now is the time for violence. Kill cops and kill their families to send the message that the people will be oppressed no longer. Kill their parents, their siblings, their spouses and their children. Kill all you come across.

Cop "don't reach for it"

Options:
A) Reach for it and die.
B) Dont reach for it and live.

Which did he choose?

Fucking cop should be in jail for that shit. The audio makes him sound completely out of control. The double wammy is the family has filed a wrongful death suit. That could be a $3-6M settlement the tax payers of St. Anthony have to pay because this under educated, power seeking dip shit wanted to be a cop.

By the video and audio, clearly this cop was out of control and not in the moment. Regardless of his commands and the suspects actions, this cop was going to respond with deadly force.

video?

A cop would never tell him to do anything until he himself has disarmed him. I've been pulled over once while carrying and the cop told me not to move a muscle while he reached in and took my gun off my waist.

That one was wrong. That dude should have got life. Justice system working as intended this day.

Wrong. Listing to the audio again and start with when he explains what he pulled him over and which of his rear taillights was out and then come back and try to tell me he was "out of control"

the nigga was high on the marijuanas
of course that nigga was gonna get shot before he roided out and tried to kill someone

> mention you legally possess a firearm
> cop says "don't reach for it"
> you don't reach for your firearm, instead you reach for your wallet
> die anyway

If a cop says "dont reach for it" dont fucking move at all until he tells you to. How hard is that to understand?

Anyone got a link to a news article?

White cops are the only thing standing between me and the criminal bantu hordes. Nobody in their right mind would ever convict a white cop of killing a nigger. Deal with it.

and the cop starts bawling on the spot and has to be comforted, dude wasn't stable

>news article?
Why? You need someone else to think for you? Here is the vid. come to your own conclusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMKcWz5nNoM

all he said was he had a firearm, he didn't say legally

cop said don't reach for it, so the guy just automatically reaches for his wallet where the gun is right next to it.

I'm not saying the cop was right, he was a trigger happy maniac, but when the cop says don't reach for anything and you do he's gonna get jumpy.

You've just written the perfect justification for shooting niggers on sight.

>cop tells you not to reach for your gun
>you reach into your car anyway, out of sight of the cop
>cop thinks you reach for your gun, shoots you
that cop didn't do anything wrong.
don't cry about a stupid nigger being stupid

>Cop: don't reach for it
>Nigger: I have to reach for it
>Nigger: *Reaches for it and gets shot*

this is exactly what happened in the video that you didn't post because it proves you wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8wv-bRrtzM

Another nigger dead, I dont see whats wrong

No, you smarmy cunt. I don't know anyone's names, or where it happened.

And just googling "cop kills nigger" causes the internet to slow down.

There were two others in the car he could have shot also. That could be considered an error.

>>be licensed to carry
>>be black

already wrong at the beginning.

Empied clip into driver, then cries. Does that seem like normal conduct for a traffic stop?

he's wasn't a "trigger happy maniac" literally anyone in the fucking world would have shot this guy, and anyone who wouldn't have shot this guy should not be a police officer because they are incompetent.

I'm probably whiter than you and even I know that our cops are jackbooted thugs who think that they're above the law they're meant to serve. Making an object lesson of a few of them and their families will go a long way towards bringing them back into line.

No heres the real vid you goofy ass
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCJt-1J2dg

if you listen closely he says "I'm *about?* to pull it out"

Blacks wouldn't get shot so much if they were commuting 75% of the crime while being 15% of the population.

Kek

fficials in Ramsey County, Minnesota, released video on Tuesday that shows the interaction Philando Castile had with St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez before Castile was shot to death during a traffic stop in July. In the video, Yanez tells Castile that he’s being pulled over because he has a brake light out.

That should give you enough to search it

Stop typical black people behavior and you won't get shot.

the guy literally says "I'm about to pull it out"

Or what actually happened

>be told not to reach for gun
>reach for gun
>be told not to touch it
>touch it, pick it up

I'd like to see you react when you think a strange black man is pulling a gun on you

yeah i know. this might have even been suicide by cop, who the fuck knows what this monkey was thinking. the only person saying he was reaching for his wallet is his screeching baboon wife, and she's just playing it up for her camera.

>Get told to not take firearm out
>Do it anyways
>Get shot

Life must really be a struggle for some people, that's why they have it taken away from them

blacks wouldn't get shot so much if they weren't acting like apes all the time

You have no concept of how marijuana works do you?

Who cares

Jezz hearing people defend niggers on here wtf happen to b

6shots were fired, and only three hit at point fucking blank, with a child in the back seat.

The one thing you dont do immediately after telling a cop you have a gun, is reach for anything in the car or on your person without specifically being told to.

This is not a hard concept and the op is a faggot.

Why do americans not simply change their rules of engagement at traffic stops?

This stand your ground mentality is just stupid. Why do you even use humans as cops in the first place? Just use an ac-130. Give the driver a warning with a sound cannon and if he doesnt upload his license in 30 seconds, shoot the car with a cannon. Honestly it would be the exact same outcome.

I got it from on of the YT links someone posted. But Thanks user.

>commuting
Idiot.

Also, that cop should be in jail.

Do you feel good about yourself for responding to an obvious troll?

>literally anyone in the fucking world would have shot this guy
this is what americans actually believe.

Are you fucking mentally disabled or just pretending to be?
Re-read your post.
Consider suicide.

the firearm was in the same pocket as his wallet, thats why when the cop says dont reach for it the suspect says he has too. the suspect was in the wrong I would think someone was going to shoot me too if i told them not to reach for their gun and they said i have to

>bantu hordes
LOL

>Is a moron
>I'm with you boo, White and ready to riot

Guess what that does you fucking sperg?

Creates more hatred and unnecessary death. I'll be so glad when you fucking kids go back to school in a couple of months.

Blacks would be committing 0% of the crime in the us if you wouldnt have fucking imported them from africa as slaves you dumb shit

Maybe in your shithole where there is no freedom or guns you wouldn't need to worry and would sit there and talk it out but in the real world action needs to be taken

Anyone arguing in favor of that pussy cop, this post is their actual thought process.

Thanks for being honest I guess.

has the right idea disregard, i ment to answer the cop apologist

You're a dumbass.

The Dallas shooting and the Baton Rouge shooting both proved that action against people with authority doesn't do anything.

Fuck you and your bullshit.

You must be 18+ to post, kiddo.

>in the real world action needs to be taken
explain to my why there was a need to shoot this particular motorist?

Just Stop You Really Sound So Silly And Immature

>Go ahead and tread on me, I don't mind.

>people unironically defending niggers
oh god what has Sup Forums become...

Oh hey look an edgy retard on the internet. So very original.

Dude you're not old enough to be browsing these kinds of forums.

He might not have been. Many and I mean many people are uneducated when it comes to marijuana.

Are you a cop? Have you dealt with criminal scum? No? Well thanks for your worthless input then.

Why would a nigger have a gun unless he was up to no good? Cop prevented who knows how many rapes, robberies and murders that nigger was going to commit.

>criminal scum
Literally just some dude driving his car with his girlfriend and kid.

To avoid being shot yourself. He said he had a gun and reached for something. Are you willing to trade going home to your family to find out what he is reaching for?

>Blacks would be committing 0% of the crime in the us if you wouldnt have fucking imported them from africa as slaves you dumb shit

Who would do the nigger jobs then?

>two unrelated occurances prove how an organized effort that aims to accomplish multiple acts would be fruitless.

Marijuanas*

Key word "black". You're as much of a coward faggot as the cop.

>And thats why I'm happy with being an Euro-Fag instead of American
Posted from under a lorrie.

>wife
baby momma

I ain't messing with no reefer addicts.

Are you trolling?

And the cop knew he wasn't on the top of the FBIs most wanted list instantly how? Oh thats right he didnt. He didnt know anything about him.

just because that nigger had offspring it doesn't make him less of a nigger

Nigger lover

I get why niggers and liberals want to fixate on incidents like this and ignore the hundreds of black on black killings for every nig killed by a cop, so which are you?

>Tips fedora.

The first thing you are supposed to do if you have a permit is put your hands where the cop can see them, like on the top of the steering wheel or the door and notify him you have the weapon on you. You don't wait until halfway through the traffic stop with your hands by your waist.

>with his girlfriend and kid
Another useless coon who was about to have 10 kids out of wedlock with 8 different nigras. Cop did his duty upon realizing this situation.

Growing up in a 3rd world country

Legal to carry person did everything right, was shot by cop.

Why isn't the NRA all over this?

...because NRA is an organization for racist rednecks, that's why.

I.have.to.pull.it.out.
nigger.dick.can.kill

Philando and Jeronimo. Can we just focus on the terrible name choices here? Like who the fuck was laying in bed and suddenly went let's call him philando!

I get it dude. You're afraid of black people. That fear has long been turned into hate, thus when a black person dies, no matter what the situation is, for example a black civilian calmly telling an poorly trained officer he has a weapon, and being shot 6 times as a response, It is always justified.

He didnt do everything right, faggot

yep
Once niggers started ambushing cops, I decided cops have the right to pre-emptively kill any nigger who bugs them. Given how nigs shoot each other in the feet and unload weapons without hitting anyone half the time, and cops are trained to shoot to kill, I like the odds.

Alright dipshit. You go ahead and think you're special. While you're at it, go up to a cop and just go fucking nuts on him. Beat him, throw him around, then when you get killed I want you to say that stupid garbage again.

>hurr durr da poleece r oprezzing muh rytes, I gonna yooz violence cuz muh freedums

Fall can't come fast enough...

Must be exhausting looking at the face of a paranoid coward in the mirror every morning.

He sure did, racist asshole

The only thing he did wrong was
being born black in America.

>Are you willing to trade going home to your family to find out what he is reaching for?

What about DUCK AWAY or better yet RUN FOR COVER until the situation has cleared up?

What was the point oft that? If you are really THAT afraid of people pulling a gun on you, why dont you stay back and use a loudspeaker? Nobody, no cop in ANY civilized country would ever go up to a car door at a traffic stop with a locked and loaded gun ready to shoot the driver. Only in the us people do shit like that.

If youre telling your police force there is no way of protecting them expect by them going ALONE with a gun ready then its YOUR fault if people -and cops- get shot.

idk why you can't have this shit in your hand already, it's not a fucking mystery what they're going to ask for

>guns are dangerous
>not competent enough to behave properly during a traffic stop while having the gun
>gets shot

I'm not glad that he's dead, but he shouldn't have had that gun. Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching for something in your pocket or waist is just not a good idea. The guy wasn't smart enough to have the gun and he got killed.

It's basically police policy to kill niggers whenever they can get away with it and the department has their back. Crime goes down whenever they do

EXACTLY. That fucking nigger was told to stay put and did not comply. Totally got what it deserved.