What's up faggots I come to ask you:

What's up faggots I come to ask you:
How to overcome fear and grow balls to suicide? I've been planing to an hero for some years now, already got help but I just don't give a fuck anymore, I don't want your stupid help, I deeply want to die. If you're the typical faggot who opens this thread to say "hurr durr don't do it OP, go get sum help" go fuck yourself already. So today I was planning to jump on pic related (down this bridge there is a roadway, but you can't see it because google maps) it's about 164 feet, but I just couldn't do it because I'm a massive faggot. Any tips, drugs I should take to just throw myself regardless?

TL:DR; help me kill myself

do you plan on jumping head first?
or just falling.
i would dive head first just in case you there is a chance of survival...as a vegetable.

Yes, my intention is to head first, and in case I survived cars would run over me

aww man. don't land on the road.
don't ruin it for everyone else.
i would hate to be the guy who has to run you over and gets his bumper ruined.
who do i sue if i were to run your ass over?
my bumper was 1000$ to get repaired.
go on a hike in the middle of nowhere.
and overdose on meds.

Don't include other people in your suicide. That's fucked up. Don't ruin other people's lives cause you hate yours.

Why should I care about this? I just want the most effective and fast way to make sure that I don't survive, but I didn't have the balls to jump man, I just stood there (behind the bar so no one would bother me) looking down and trying to focus on jumping, but I'm too much of a pussy... I don't have fear of heights though, but I wasn't able to jump

land on the sidewalk

I mean...I'm dying, I won't exist after, I give a fuck about if im ruining other people's lifes

fine.
go promote Islam in your local grocery store.

listen here faggot the main prupose is to die, not to fuck with others, but i dont have the balls to do it man what should i do srsly what drugs to take so i grow a pair and dont think it twice?

whatever you do, dont do it by shooting yourself or hanging or some lame shit like that. if you are to go out, go out with a bang and be useful to society too: strap a ton of explosives on you and go in a mosque

If you have a fear of suicide it means you are still holding on to a reason to live. If you were going to do it you would have already, but instead you are now added to the huge list of faggots that complain and cry on the internet for attention.

your planning on jumping onto a road.
you will ruin peoples day.
booo hoo
i don't have the balls to do it.
so shut the fuck up and don't make a thread about it.
start a race war or religious war.
even if you're atheist, go out saying "for the glory of jesus christ" while you are stabbing gays.

I also planned to suicide by cop, like aproach a cop and try to steal his gun and kill other cops so they shoot me, and then shoot myself in the head

no man you guys are getting it all wrong,if i dont have the balls to do it is bc im a fag, another reason to die, so i need to force myself to suicide man bc im pussii, thats why im asking for what drugs should i take

Dont. Chances of failure and getting arrested are too high. You dont want to go to prison and literally not be able to die. If I were you, take lots of acid and pretend theres some kind of rainbow bridge off of the railing and go to walk on it. That should make it easier

you created this thread because it wasn't good enough to cry alone.
you have to be the center of attention...even on the internet so you created a thread on Sup Forums

and Sup Forums is such a faggot place now that Sup Forumstards will post links to suicide hotlines

But the real question is this: did you not jump because you actually want to live and this whole "I want to die" bullshit just some Emo faggot attention seeking? Genuinely people who actually want to die don't fear it, they welcome it.
Grow some balls or a reality check, maybe both? Who cares? You're a walking sack of expired organs.

"I'm going to kill myself but I'm a little faggot and I'm scared."
What a fucking loser. You are not even worth stopping. Just do this world a favor by killing yourself.

I created this thread to ask for information on how to overcome fear and just do it, if I were to be the center of attention i would be bothering those around me telling them that i hate everything, life is shit etc but im tired of that shit.

We're all waiting to die OP, why do you have to be an impatient faggoto

I did not jump because my body didn't let me do it, I knew I was going to do it and die, but my legs started shaking,
>his palms are sweaty
its not about wanting to live you faggots, its because its natural to fear death, so I have to overcome that fucking surviving instinct barrier.

>information on how to overcome fear.
just
do
it
or
don't

Try my acid strat ... its a couple posts up

Didn't a girl just get an involuntary Manslaughter charge for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide?

Your coming on here asking us to open ourselves up to that kind of risk? Not cool.

Don't do it.

Grow balls to suicide?

Suicide is the pussiest thing you can do. You have some problems in your life and your solution is to remove yourself? How bout grow balls to overcome your problems?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

this is how i live my life while on the internet.
so.
do a barrel roll, OP.

Do some consequential shit before you do it- rape or stab someone or something

>s u m m e r f a g

thanks, I may try it

Cause if I'm gone the problems aren't problems for me anymore tard. I solved all my problems in one action, can't say the same for yooouuu haha

what if I don't die after? rape charges? no thanks, same shit as suiciding by cop, its not 99% effective, more like 2% and then fucking up my life even more. discarded

No problemo el pablo

do it with style
> very long rope
> tie to top of building
> tie around your neck
> super glue your hands on you face
if the rope is long enough it should behead you
and it will look like you teared your head with your hands

>then fucking up my life even more
who cares.
just commit suicide afterwards.
if you plan on dying, does living a few extra days matter?
go to jail for 6 months.
get out.
hang yourself.
or rape some kid.
then hang yourself.

so youre serious this time eh?

thats why you come to Sup Forums?

you bringing those real life issues to Sup Forums?

okay, heres what you do..

>go to jail for(6 months?) more like the whole fucking rest of my life till i die naturally or someone kill me in jail for being a rapist (+ suffering pain)
>being raped by niggers
i said no thanks, im trying to end it all the fastest, painlessly way possible

>Dress in all Nike
>Walk into Adidas shop
>Start chanting "Just Do It, Just DO IT!, !!JUST DO IT!!"
>Blow your fuckin' head of with a gun
>Walk out

kek

thats actually pretty fucking badass

Just do it. If you don't like it you don't have to do it again.

they say its an unique life experience

To overcome this just take a ton of sleeping pills stand on a stool with the rope already on your neck
If you need to feel numb faster just shoot up heroin and wait