Is South Africa really that bad? Tell me stories about living or visiting South Africa

Is South Africa really that bad? Tell me stories about living or visiting South Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH1ZIumH96s
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=4_-uPkYoX4M
youtube.com/watch?v=z3xXD5Y-KYc
amazon.com/South-Africas-Brave-New-World-ebook/dp/B002RI94TG
youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=Apr6g_NK06Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1_RPfOiKINE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. i want to hear some about niggers nogging

Bump

The story of the Lion King is a perfect metaphor for what has happened in South Africa.

The lions (whites), were the rightful rulers of the Pridelands, ensuring the natural order of things and the safety and welfare of all lesser creatures, ruling with fairness and keeping the land bright and prosperous.
Yet, one day, King Mufasa (the old establishment) was killed, and the heir to the throne, Simba (the new, younger generation of whites), was convinced that all the problems in the Pridelands were his fault (white guilt), and so he was forced to leave the country, ashamed.
The responsible for brainwashing Simba was his Uncle Scar (representing communists, liberals, jews, foreign governments), who told him that everything was his fault, and took power once the rightful heir had left in shame.
With Simba in exile and apathetic (just like white south africans that no longer get involved in politics or have left the country altogether), Scar allowed the Hyenas (black criminals) to rule unoppressed, raping and plundering the land.
The once prosperous Pridelands went into decay, and became a dark, unforgiving place with no order or peace, only death and criminality.
If the story of Disney is to be held true, one day the whites will wake up from this lie, and will reclaim their role as the rightful rulers of the Pridelands, restoring order, peace, and welfare for them and all the lesser creatures that inhabit this Earth.

>Malema And EFF Takes On Zuma In Parliament. Pay Back The Money
youtube.com/watch?v=zH1ZIumH96s

>Racism In Parliament. Funny Or Not?

Earlier doco 'racism in South Africa', Louis Theroux tries to make them look bad and mostly fails.
youtube.com/watch?v=4_-uPkYoX4M

Doco in SA a few years later where Louis Theroux finds the country's police have collapsed and various security-companies cooperate with drug-gangs to keep order in certain territories.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3xXD5Y-KYc

Best book I've read on South Africa, by a normie, but again can't hide the fact African's can't govern themselves.
amazon.com/South-Africas-Brave-New-World-ebook/dp/B002RI94TG
Rhodesia before betrayal by ur-cuckservative Thatcher.
youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0

Vaugely-related, pre-shit-tier VICE hipsters having all the cuck terrified out of them by visiting Liberia. General butt-naked ftw.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Random info.
afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com.au/

Some dude on South African statistics. I hope he's doing well.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJhRiA6h1k0

African space-program scam run by some canny Afrikaaner presumably living off nignog donations.
africa2moon.developspacesa.org

Trailer for definitive doco on post-colonial African anarchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Apr6g_NK06Q

>message incomprehensible without dressing the woman as a watermelon

but thats fiction youre basing your ideology off of your feelings and then explaining it all with fiction

i like how you site no source but you can tally unreported things. very impressive vpn false flag cuckservative.

>Steal from Africans and they will deal with you in the African way
>Whites "steal from them" for generations
>Not a single voodoo spell works

Just like the people who cast them.

Been there got aids

10/0 would go again

Top kek
BUMP

Go to a google street view of a white neighborhood in SA, all the houses have electric spiked fences, some have razor wire and are all linked up to an on-demand private security organization.

Well thats how you keep animals out of your yard

The fact that no country cares about the SA whites is an absolute travesty. There can't be all that many left. Why the fuck aren't countries accepting them as refugees?

>Not a single voodoo spell works
>Just like the people who cast them.
but they do... and JEWS can dispel them --

youtube.com/watch?v=1_RPfOiKINE

they're going to need these in sweden soon if they keep letting all the savages in

>a white nigger that goes to a continent filled with black niggers.

wonder why he didnt feel right at home?

Because accepting them as refuges would be a recognition that the country has gone to shit since the end of apartheid, and that would be rayciss

I'm not from the Afrikaner Internet Defense Syndicate. I swear

This guy understand.

This is from Liberia IIRC

Oh Jesus lmao

C'mon, Saffas, post some stories. I know there's fuckloads of you that fled to Australia and would be up now.

Oh lord, I am actually unironically crying tears of laughter

Is this in Sweden?

Rape hotspot. Extends indefinitely in all directions.

Apart from all the stories of home invasions, car jackings and muggings the infrastructure there is just collapsing. Rubbish isn't collected and is left to pile up in the streets, there are constant brown outs, and in certain areas water can be cut off during parts of the day or come out brown.

>no south african reply
Did niggers stole their computers?

Man, even the zulus are like "we fucked up"

I'm guessing you live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.

Typical NSW, I live in Melbourne (the hipster faggot capital + Apex niggers).
I came from SA to Aus at age 2 because my parents literally expected a Rhodesia style race war
but I've visited back many times that I can recount and hear all the shit from relatives over there.

-Met my South African (white) (ex now) girlfriend in college.
-Visited South Africa and Zimbabwe with her a few times over the years we dated.

We spent the majority of our time in Cape Town and Johannesburg. Huge walls and gates around nearly every single home. There were gorgeous beautiful areas (mainly inhabited by the white class) but also a large portion of residential/commercial dilapidated infrastructure. Tons of peddlers everywhere, children, adults, and stands selling small handmade curio items. The malls and strip malls had some cool stores and items, but basically the same shit you find in the states. (More things seemed to be made outside of China as opposed to the US though.)

The Cape Town beaches are incredible.

A few odd moments: A car hit us from behind while we were in a cab to a rooftop club. The car started veering and we were not injured, but we get out of the car, and the truck that hit us was completely flipped over with people bleeding stuck underneath the car. I will never forget the tons of people (all black) just standing there. Literally doing nothing. My girlfriends cousin, a white British male, started directing everyone on what to do, call the cops, etc., but no one did anything. Immediately we said fuck this, jumped into another cab, and left.

I also witnessed a huge rottweiler maul a 3 year old mixed race baby nearly to death on the beach. That was one for the memory bank.

I live rurally.

I'll make a separate thread that will attract South Africans, most will be online in 2 hours.

Lion king was based off of Hamlet by Shakespeare.

Fair enough. Met fuckloads of Saffas over here. Mostly Jews, but usually decent.

all you need to do is watch this and find out, OP