Sup Forums what are you experiences with stuffing objects up your butt?

Sup Forums what are you experiences with stuffing objects up your butt?

I once put five 5cm nails up my ass. It was Fing painful

8 Candles was my max honey. No more of this it's fucking bad right now.

Op here
My gay friend is coming round later and i want to impress him, is there an easy way to fit a cucumber in my ass?
do gay people like cucumbers?

when i was a teen i used to play with an old toothbrush. i could stick it in all the way to the bristles but i stopped using it cause it started to hurt

Fingers, deodorant can, dildo.

three cucumber medium size. I was feeling very good and felt like eating them so yeah I ate them later

None.

Except on occasions I'll do a little extra cleaning with my finger and some tissue paper after I take a shit

hard boiled eggs, peeled.

my last high score was 10

im going for the full dozen, but at the moment my chicken costume is getting cleaned.

No joke AA batteries I look back and laugh everytime

did you eat them after?

Did you shout "i have the powah" as you did it?

My Urologists' finger...not pleasant

obviously. but i REALLY hard boil them so the yolks are almost green

Was it... tasty?

bro my GF pushed five needles in my ass fucking blood everywhere

Had a paintbrush halfway once. Felt weird af, but also quite good. Never did it again sadly

I've tried lots of things from my fingers to hairbrush handles to king sized sharpies and finally a specially designed toy for prostate massage. Nothing really does it for me at all. A few weeks ago I was going to jerk off on my face and decided to use the toy on myself at the same time and I couldn't even cum.

I'm beginning to think prostate massage is just for faggots.

It takes training. I use a similar prostate massage and I'm at the point where I stimulate my prostate and edge myself until I'm moaning uncontrollably and precum is drolling out of my cock. I then jet out rope after rope of cum as my hips primally thrust in the air.

1 of 10

2 of 10

3 of 10

4 of 10

6 of 10, last one