I want to start crossdressing and look girly and stuff but i don't want the people around me to think different of me...

I want to start crossdressing and look girly and stuff but i don't want the people around me to think different of me. i want it to just be a hobby that i can without my life changeing completely. i kinda wan't it to be two tottaly different lives. any tips or toughts?

>"I want to engage in a 'hobby' that many would believe to be disturbing and/or confusing while expecting others to not think differently of me for my odd life choices".

So you want a tip? You can have the tip of my dick. HA! GOTTEM!

If you want to be different, you need to have the balls to defend your choices. That's just how it is. People are assholes and will judge you at face value. If you can't deal with being called a queermo crossdressing faggot, just leave that kind of thing to drag queens who can handle the bantz. You can't have it all.

i mean my friends etc. i just think of it as a hobby maybe a little fetish but mostly hobby i just dont want my dialy life to change. i dont care what other people think but i just dont want to lose my friends and my bond with my parents which would change so much i tldr i want to crossdress but not lose my normal boy life

You expect your parents to be cool with that? Your friends? Are you living in reality or are you that far gone that you think nothing will change if you start crossdressing?

Show us your body so we can see if you are able to cd

Its 2017 man people THINK it's actually possible for a man to become a woman. its not obviously but idk man the tides are definitely turning

I wasn't asking if OP thought that in general. I was asking if he thought his loved ones would be okay with it. Gender dysphoria is a bitch.

i don't know that's why i am asking. maybe i can do it in secret and go out to a place people don't know me just looking for advice.

my loved ones would for sure be oke with it but i would change my friendships so much which i do not want

Your "hobby" is just a fetish.

No one wants to know or hear about your fetish.

Nothing wrong with having a fetish, but keep it to yourself. Don't bother others with shit they don't want to know.

If people do find out, they will obviously think differently of you, there's no way around that.

Also, if you're hairy, try shaving before going full-blown crossdressing. It's fucking time consuming and hard to do without looking like shit.

i should find someone with the same thing but it hard to find people cause it's not a thing you put on ur facebook status that easily and trying to find out if someone else is gives yourself away.

yea me too but as a hairy person I find it really hard

yea i feel yah i got hairy legs and shaving them would give it away so easily.

Start taking estrogen.
At the very least, start taking Pueraria Mirifica.

Drink Spearmint Tea. Or do as I do, place a pot of fresh spearmint. Eat a handful every day.

Any particular brand or place you buy it from?

what does spearmint tea do?

OP, trust me, i don't say that to fuck everything up, but you don't really know your friends and familly until you do something like this.

This is something heavy, your parents, even if you are their son, were born and received an education that says that crossdressing is mental illness, and they won't understand. Your friend will "support" when you are around, but will be so happy to call you a crossdressing faggot when you won't be here just because they will have a funny story to tell to their friends.

Once again, I don't do that fo pissing you of, the fact is that i want to do it too, but i find myself too ugly as a man already, so being an ugly and unnatractive crossdresser would finish me... + i know nobody from my surounding would understand (small city full of old fashionned people with the vision of the world of a man born in the 40's :/).

Wish you good luck if you still try, but trust me, they will hate you for doing this, and think you are some seriously retarded creepy weirdo...

ty for the advice man one day we will meet a likewise person and we can crossdress all we want without anybody else knowing we do gl. thanks all for the responses.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you're a guy who dresses like a women then someone is going to call you a faggot.