Best movie ever...go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIDLQqwPdrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away hambeast.

Go

Your mom is not here

Small dick?

I really hate this lady. She has the most punchable face in all of Hollywood. Seriously, she looks like a smug bitch who thinks she is quality female but really she is the best Hollywood can offer. She looks like the smart girl in class who always aced tests and never failed. And when you asked for help she talked down to you and loudly proclaimed that she'd never help cheat because the tests are too easy to fail. She is considered attractive only because the other girls around her are even uglier. God, i really like to punch her face into a black whole that suck in all other smug bitches in the world. Seriously i HATE this lady's face. It's not that she's a Jew or Woman. She NEEDS to be kicked off that high horse shes built for herself throughout the years. PLEASE SOMEONE PUNCH HER IN THE FACE. ARGRARHGAH

Samefag

Ok virgin, I will punch her. Lol.

Asshole

This is now a worst movie thread.

Good luck, she'll Krav Maga your ass through your basement wall. Girl is both smart, skilled, and has worked her ass off more than most guys have in their whole lifetime. I know a lot of badass bitches like her and they're awesome people to be around because they take shit from no-one.

I sense a female. It could be b8 or it's some cuck.

Need to see it

she's not real so chill

Gay for me?

>muh stronk womyn
>muh stronk femnog
>plotholes/mistakes
>asspulls everywhere

Samefaggot

Women are not strong, I've never seen a woman win in a fist fight against a man.

Pic related

Not the point

God no. Was better than the other DC movies that came out lately, but I personally didn't like it a whole lot. Too generic. Another bad guy we don't give a shit about and who didn't have enough backstory. The whole movie took like 3 days total in timeline (besides the 10 minutes she grew up and became an instant bad-ass). She shouldn't have been able to destroy Ares yet, if you ask me. And it's pretty convenient that she gained the power to defeat him during the last battle.

So yeah. I just thought it was too generic.

I liked some of the bad guys, I thought her home island and culture was pretty cool, I loved the relationship the two main actors had together, and I even liked the side kicks. I thought it was awesome that it took place in WWI.
But I think it could have been written a bit better.

Honestly just a very plain face
That's okay, though, because she is supposed to be a superhero, not a real human
No character in that face, nothing unique or especially desirable - generic pretty

Fair enough. I understand your criticism. But still best movie of the summer so far. Easy.

They ruined a decent movie by adding in fucking british Aries at the end.
The movie would have been so much better without his appearance. The 'love' interest guy's speach just minutes before lost all meaning and he just became just another idiot who was tricked. Wonder woman's entire character arc about her learning about how humans are not perfect and will fight wars without a jealous god's influence was also demolished. Even for the people who like Aries as a villain to wonder woman should be disappointed. He showed up for 5 minutes right at the end of the movie, there is no question of whether he will beat her or not.... IT IS THE FUCKING END OF THE MOVIE.
The complete lack of tension in the fight combined with the suicide of character development makes for a god awful ending that really makes you want to punch somebody in the face.

She's drop dead gorgeous to me, But maybe that's because I have a thing for brunettes.

Specifically mediterranean brunettes.

Is amazing

I'll give you that. I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 though. I've heard good and bad about it.

Cheese and slo mo

youtu.be/cIDLQqwPdrU

>Wonder Woman with shit tier eyes instead of classic blue

Is it bad?

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
It was a much better movie
I left that move with a smile on my face laughing
I left wonder woman ranting about how much they fucked up parts of it. It wasn't horrible, but if left a bad taste in my mouth after a fairly average to enjoyable experience.

Guardians 2 may not be an innovative movie, but it was polished as fuck.
Wonder woman was barely competent.

if any superhero/comic book movie is even in your top 5, you have shit taste

But they are fun

guardians 2 was cringy space soap opera

"You never loved me!"
"I loved you both!"
Daddy issues!
Abandonment issues!
Fireworks and drivel!
spectacle! spectacle!

bright flashing images and loud noises to entertain the mindless legions of gormless halfwits

everyone knows romantic comedies are where it's at

^ this

I would much rather go see marvel's next movie with friends than sit down and analyze the creative and innovative techniques used in Citizen Kane.

Tell us your top 5

>romantic comedies
This has to be b8

It's a popcorn movie. A summer distraction. The best one.

exactly the point, dumbshit

Any movie made after 2007 featuring any sort of fictional character with superhuman capabilities is a thousand times better than this piece of shit.

This.

It's like the writers tried to make every attempt to make people cry about how beautiful or sad the story is. Jamming emotion down your throat.

So she can punch your gut. Big deal if she can't act for shit. She is worse than Seth Rogen.

He was talking about the actress you imbecile. She served in the jew army.

>guardians 2 was cringy space soap opera
Never said it wasn't
All I said was that it's way more fun than wonder woman.

Minions
Home Alone 3
Freddie Got Fingered
Armageddon
Heaven's Gate
Batman

That top 5 is special

No dumbass superhero movie is the best movie ever. All of these are bottom of the barrel garbage for fat 30 year olds and children.

What I didn't like was that this was her first trip to the real world, all she had on the world outside her bubble were fucking greek ancient myths, and BOOM VOILA, those fucking greek fairy tales somehow turned out to be indeed the true cause of this modern war. What are the fucking chances for that?! I fucking hate when some irrealistic fucking perception of a close minded fool turn out to be true.

Thor got a harder reality check when he found Mjölnir and couldn't lift it even though he could formerly, and there's this bitch who didn't know shit about the real world and had no issue whatsoever getting around and was fucking spot on with her guesswork all along.

Fucking hate it!

Great list user
I r8 it a perfect 5/7

WE GET IT YOU DON'T LIKE WONDER WOMAN

tobey maguire spiderman movies kicked off the whole genre
nolans batman movies transcended the genre

these two have legit claims to be in any top 5 not only because of their impact on pop-culture but also because they are well made

Greek mythology I think made it great

Holy fuck it's Captain Permavirgin! Don't let his virgin eyes see this!

would shag tbqhwyf

It's not the greek mythology that's pissing me off, it's how 2.5 thousand year old tales and creation myths applied to the modern world in such a way, that she didn't need to have her perception of the world altered, she came into the real world as a fucking expert of it, and didn't have to adjust shit.

predictable, formulatic trash that was at least half an hour too long for what it was; both of them

Fair criticism

Definitely had some conflicting messages, didn't it? The first half the film was about her learning that her preconceptions were wrong, and then finale confirmed that they were right.

>I fucking hate when some irrealistic fucking perception of a close minded fool turn out to be true.
oh the irony

ares even explained that he wasnt behind any of the actions rather that he misled mankind to wage war on each other
in the final act man symbolically reclaims agency over his own fate as Mr American Spy goes full kamikaze

The projection is astounding

Exactly.

If he misled mankind he made people go to war. He was behind it. And this fucking hermit of a woman with no up to date information on the real world was right all along... based on 2-3 thousand year old intel. Fuck no!

Jab does love his giant nips and soft, rounded everything, doesn't he?

Plus also the big bad, which the audience has been lead to beleive was fake shows up in the last few minutes, ruins any sense of Wonder Womans character development, makes all of the supporting characters actions/lessons throughout the movie pointless, and then get's killed in time for the credits.
Anyone who defends this ending being good is a fucking idiot.
From beginning to end, what has changed about wonder woman's character?
Nothing... absolutely nothing.
All she did was move off the island which she seemed pretty fucking egar to do.

...for a girl.

Late start is nothing to howl about.

Tell me what took you so fucking long?
Was it that women enjoyed life as parasitic creatures?

If anything I think the whole " greek legend being right" cop out was the best way to establish that wonder woman was necessary for all the events to happen in the way they did.

It all looked like random chance but Diana was the god killer and it was destiny for her to do everything she did.

I mean sure it's a little deus ex machina but I think the whole idea that myths can be mundane to one and omniscient to another is valid.

Yes, exactly.

Ares was horribly cast. It was like Bane all over again (although the voice was the problem there)

Ares is supposed to be a badass, not a pasty, British homo.

I'm looking forward to these lazy assholes trying to explain WW2 with no Ares around.

Not to mention she basically just developed a complete suite of random super powers at the end, because reasons. Is she going to able to shoot blasts of energy and cause shockwaves just by staring, in Justice League? I doubt it. That's just shit writing. It's like randomly having Batman sprout wings in a fight with the Joker.

she is not a hermit, she is a goddess actually

its not that "she found him" rather than the other way around

AFTER she first discovers her super-powers (accidental shockwave in combat training), suddenly the shielding of her island gets broken and things start to unravel

ares even admits it was a ploy to get her to join forces with him

She's a goddess who lived as a hermit and knows fuck-all about who she is and her powers.

>not a pasty, British homo.
Maybe if he was the trickster god like loki, but a god of war?

Loki is supposed to look like a little weaselly fuck, but yeah dude, he's the god of WAR. At least get someone that looks remotely strong.

I dare you to re-watch the batman movies though
nolans story telling is pretty smert in respect to the symbols and themes he chooses to incorporate

batman begins was too long as a standalone movie but it makes perfect sense if you watch them as a sort of mini-series

I think he worked pretty well as Ares, just not the buff "I am Sparta" Ares. He's the old men sending young men to war by telling them they're heroes type of Ares.

But his appearance basically destroyed the message of the first part of the movie, and shortly after his appearance he turned into the first type of Ares (which is bad casting for Thewlis).

You're wrong about Nolan, but there's no law stopping you from being stupid. So you do you.

I think you're expecting too much logic from a superhero movie.

practically speaking if it was set in ww2 then they'd be treading captain america territory they were already getting dangerously close to Thor with the fish out of water angle

10+ years of super hero movies and just now you start to complain about plot devices used in this genre?

when fights the germans in belgium she is literally "crossing from one side to another" symbolizing her transformation/growing-up process coming into full bloom

its not like this technique hasnt been used in other super hero movies before

What the fuck does any of that have to do with her being out of touch?

> there's no law stopping you from being stupid. So you do you.

well sai, retard
enjoy your trash aimed at 13 year olds

Repressed much?

Any other hero of another movie is either born to this world, or comes from another "realm" and needs to adjust to how this world functions. She doesn't do any of that, she comes with knowledge thousands of years old that happens to apply fucking spot on, which doesn't make any fucking sense, and it makes even less sense that people around her just happen to entertain her delusions even before she shows any sign of being able to fuck shit up big time.

>his appearance basically destroyed the message of the first part of the movie
He came in with about 10m to credits, I would say it was the message of the WHOLE movie

definitely cracks the top 3 of the super hero genre

as much as I hated the new ghostbusters for being feminist bullshit I can apprecciate wonder woman for being a great movie with a female lead

See, this is why it's easier just to make fun of you. There's no point trying to argue with someone that doesn't understand fuckall about what they are talking about.

You're just an asshole with a shitty opinion that thinks because he can speak, he should be heard.

Give me one reason to think you know anything about film and we'll have a conversation.

I agree, like it

Disgusting jewess

EAT SHIT OP

Movie was not bad, definitely in the top 5 for this year so far.

I get the reality check angle but I think said it right.

The myth didnt say anything about her necessity to fit in, it only said that she would kill Ares.

I think that her perception and development were pretty realistic given the circumstances, people who have held beliefs for years don't tend to change completely after a few days.

she is struggling to adjust as well when she first comes to london (running around with her sword, not finding proper clothing, etc)

It's not only the myths, she fits into the world too well. People are way too forthcoming to entertain her delusions, that as it turns out, are not delusions at all.

I wouldn't call it a struggle, since people are so unusually forthcoming, that it's no trouble whatsoever for her.