I never noticed how Sam put coins in his nose to make his nostrils bulge out more like a black person

I never noticed how Sam put coins in his nose to make his nostrils bulge out more like a black person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme,
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/35190765/#35190765
youtube.com/watch?v=VQGVoxhl6i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many did he fit up there?

Thata's right, and that's the kind of dedication you can always expect from Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®, because Million Dollar Extreme® is THE official Sup Forums-supported YouTube Channel.

Come and get your favorite comedic shenanigans from Sam, Nick and Charles at youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme, subscribe here and at the official sub-reddit reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/ and don't forget to tune in every friday for Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®: World Peace™®, only on Adult Swim.

>I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A SILLY WHORE!

please leave me alone, i just want to be left alone. do not bother me, i just want to be left alone. i tell you 'leave me alone' and you still bother me. why you do this? every morning i put cocoa butter on my skin, so that my skin has the healthy glow. now leave me alone. i dont want this. you try to give me this, i dont want this. i want to be left alone. eveyr morning i wake up, i go outside. the first morning, i find a snake and i kill the snake. the second morning, i go outside. another snake. the same color, the same size. i kill the snake. the third morning. the third morning, i go outside, there is a snake and right before i kill the snake, the snake looks up at me and he says to me 'i just want to be left alone, why you do this?' i left the snake alone. i find no more snakes in the morning.

i watched the world peace episodes in reverse order, starting with number 4, and i realised how bad the first episode was in relation to the later ones

Whoa calm down Andre.

What's the appeal in this show? A friend asked me to watch some of it, and I did it and all it seems to be is bad skits of waaaaaacky situations.

>guy breaks up with his girlfriend but he's SUPER GANGSTA and that's funny
>guy tells you how to make a glass of water but whoa there! That isn't a glass of water at all!

My friend said it was funny because it was awkward, but it wasn't even that, it was boring.

It's like it's trying to emulate a British style of comedy but it's just... boring.

>it's a Sup Forumsween shilling an unfunny faggot thread

smdh

>glass of water

wow, way to completely miss the fucking joke, he was making a cocktail called 'tap' as in it has all the shit they put in municipal tap water in it

he makes fun of shitskin niggers and btfos the sjws so me and all my edgy alt-right friend LOVE him and want to share on Sup Forums.

That's still not funny, especially because they're all in on out.

That kinda humor is a pun, something to have a sensible chuckle over. It's smart, I admit, but hardly something to base a whole sketch over.

The Fresh Tap skit was a pretty funny fuck you to the government in general.

Sam's "Silly Hoe" skit was fucking god awful and woefully unfunny. The guy that put the condom on his head was funnier.

Overall, MDE is mediocre. Adult Swim thrives on injecting this fringe shit into the public sphere though, so I guess its presence makes sense.

The appeal of the show is the ideology. Personally, I don't agree with MDE's politics. But the people throwing a tantrum and basically suggesting that they don't deserve to be on TV because they're right-wing are just wrong.

Reminder that if you enjoy MDE, you share a fanbase with people like this.

>he doesn't like Trump

sometimes I feel like they're not even trying to be funny and that they're just using this as an opportunity to air their grievances with the world in some form of an artistic manner and I think they do a good job at it.

>alt-right
literally doesn't exist

>aesthetic
Kill yourself, friend.

>call yourself alt-right for months
>Hillary calls out the alt-right as some fedora tipper shouts PEPE REEEEE
>"oh shit this is embarrassing lets change our name and pretend the alt-right doesn't exist to gaslight that fucking bitch Shillary!!!!"

Just because you changed your name doesn't mean that you aren't a thing.

>from now on, you will be known as Moonman
>and your secret name, that neither my self nor Nitro Dubs will call you, will be David Duke

what did he mean by this?

actually everyone constantly hates on mde and sam in particular here so they are anything but Sup Forums official chanel you triggered liberal nigger cuck

People who read politics into comedy, especially surrealist shit, are idiots imo

yeah I mean WOW JUST WOW CURRENT YEAR

libshits can't even do countersignal memes correctly.

this was pretty funny

>read into
dunno man, the David Duke reference is pretty explicitly political

>coins

are you retarded?

shit sucks

someone link the full episode

STOP SHILLING

He seems fine.

I thought this sketch was funny as fuck on a completely surface level. I just think the idea of screaming on someone's ass like OOOOOOHHH if they lie to you is hilarious

Nobody called themselves alt-right.

Your gay youtube meme show will be cancelled

>shut it down!

The term 'alt-right' has been widely used for months. Sup Forums has majorily disavowed the term since day 1. Terms that describe was each different facet of Sup Forums are already exist. White nationalist, white supremacist, race-realist, etc.

Hillary and her armada of lugenpresse with their recent effort to make the term 'alt-right' popular and smear it as much as possible is just an attempt to make Trump look bad, the same way that redditcucks here on Sup Forums scream " REEEE GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE!!" every time someone disagrees with them.

By the way, that comic that you asspainfully spent time creating is literally not an argument.

who

>Sup Forumseddit used to unanimously worship shmel hydenberg until Sup Forums told them he was right-wing
>mfw Sup Forumsedditorcucks literally did a "wtf I hate sam hyde now!" 180
>mfw MDE threads trigger Sup Forumseddit beyond belief

Episode 4 or whatever one they aired seemed so forgettable

What was even the point of the skits?

Singing competitions aren't even popular anymore

Sup Forums never liked him, they never even spoke of him because he's an irrelevant fucking nobody. Quit spamming him on our board kthx

>he makes youtube videos where he begs people to watch it
wow, a new low for sam.

>they never even spoke of him

maybe they didn't like him, he's always been divisive, but this part is pure bullshit and just tells us that you're butthurt about him for some reason

They were taking the piss out of a society that tells people to follow their dreams and that they can do anything.

A real celebrity would never have to promote their work except for every time they are in front of a camera

>Quit spamming him on our board kthx
we don't post threads on r/movies though

is that some indie book store

>Quit spamming him on our board kthx

like it or not but he is on tv and has his own show, so Sup Forums is going to talk about him. If you don't let it you could always go back to your safespace hugbox aka reddit

You know you can discuss these things on MDE subreddit, right?

Hi Mr. Eric Andre

I was wondering, could you find the nearest noose and consider hanging yourself? It would do a great service to the species. Your show is shit, your shit, your entire fucking existence on this miserable rock is shit. No one actually believes you have even a single semblance of comedic humor....and if someone (by whatever fucking chance in hell) DOES profess to find you amusing then they are either lying or mentally incompetent. You make me regret the advent of television.

Fuck you.

wtf I made this thread on Sup Forums by accident but i didnt' post it here

>If you don't let it you could always go back to your safespace hugbox aka reddit
or they could hide the threads and move on like rational human beings.

>taking the piss out of a society
>pretty funny fuck you to the government in general
How old are you?

Old enough to not get butthurt over a TV show.

: )

when you grow up you will realize 2 things

1: how corny this is

2: conspiracy theories are oversimplified views of problems in the world

do black people really keep coins in their noses?

he got too popular, you know how Sup Forums is

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/35190765/#35190765

Yes, but only white people's coins.

Off the mark.

MDE was producing material before and during sams vertical video uploads.

Also what a contrdiction, calling his comedy a a lampoon of teen edgelords and beta males then going on to say he provides release for "frustrated unmotivated nihilistic young men"

God I fucking hate it when people try to psychoanalyze without talking to the person theyre analyzing

is episode 4 on jewtube

>MDE was producing material before and during sams vertical video uploads.
I would bet 90+% of their current fanbase didn't even know who they were back then

>Also what a contrdiction, calling his comedy a a lampoon of teen edgelords and beta males then going on to say he provides release for "frustrated unmotivated nihilistic young men"
not a contradiction

seriously, im not going into the show everytime i watch with the mindset "i wonder what hilarity is going to ensue"

I agree. I felt like the business guy going into the office was more, maybe not sad, but a little melancholic, like he was trapped in modernity or whatever, which is a banal message, but it didn't feel banally conveyed.

>It's like it's trying to emulate a British style of comedy but it's just... boring.
looks like they nailed British comedy then

I took that just as a non sequitur

Why is /leftypol/ so bad at memes?

top kek

>t. Sup Forums

>using the word "corny"
Tim is that you?

How butthurt are you right now?

lmao did you type that with a straight face?

I thought that was just the character being a douche?

What was the message behind this sketch, anyway? Was it just highlighting how differently blacks, whites and Jews handle being dumped?

It's pretty fucking cringe actually. I don't know if it's an influx of new fans or what, but a lot of them seem to be the type that think Pepes and calling a person le cuck for the 2 millionth time is the height of humor.

Not him, but ok, define it? you can't

It was just them doing silly characters.
Stop over-analyzing shit.

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States. It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.

Where the fuck can I find the music they use on the show?

The PUA skits had me in tears.

>White nationalist, white supremacist, race-realist, etc.
woah, real range of opinions you have there on your totally-not-an-echo-chamber board

trump was the worst thing that happened to Sup Forums

Wait is this from the Bernstein article?

No, it's from the Bernstain article.

buzzwords: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=VQGVoxhl6i8

Triggered: the nigger

Cuck yourself before you fuck yourself.

OH SNAP

all this is true but this post assumes like this is inherently bad

theres enough people like this that this genre of comedy or art or whatever it is got onto a popular network TV station and has a lot of viewers

so why are there so many?

>the type that think Pepes and calling a person le cuck for the 2 millionth time is the height of humor.
>repeating things over and over until they've lost all meaning isn't funny

Why are you even on this website?

Hothead pls go

That's some nice shilling user