Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

i dont even know who he is and i already hate him

he is?

Bad at vidya

Because of white privilege.

Fucking jew sellout he doesn't animate his own videos.

Maybe people don't like him now because he doesn't look as natural as he might used to ?
But overall Arin's great, plus unshaved he looks like RHCP's singer when he was his age

>Maybe people don't like him now because he doesn't look as natural as he might used to ?

Meaning ?

He betrayed my husbando Jontron

He makes money playing video games and hanging out with his friends and has a horny wife and cats that don't beat him up all day. He's living everyones dreams lol

>1
Not making animations anymore. He had a gift, and is now throwing it away.

>2
Decided to become a standard "I'm an obnoxious gamer' youtuber.

>3
Everything seems to be going his way.

>4
He's so damn handsome, damn!

His comedy doesn't flow out like it used to imo

His wife is ugly as hell with no make up, tho. Just imagine waking up everyday and having to see this face

I see, as well i think his a lot more angry then he use to be

tbh I think shes fucking cute this this, but she got fat so... :/

Jon left on his own. He wanted to focus on his own content rather than Grumps

Who hates the Grumps?

They are universally beloved

He's bad at videogames and blames them instead of his own skills.

That's your opinion. Plus have you heard how much of a cockworshiping cum slut she is? Total waifu material.

I like him

Most of the time he sucks because he's trying to entertain the audience. Nobody watches Grumps for the gameplay, just to laugh and have fun.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Except there's plenty of other LPers that play well and still entertain their audience.

Also this isn't so much about being bad, this is about him blaming the game and frustrating viewers because of his own fuckups by somehow playing worse than a first timer.

I like him alot more when he does stuff with Oney, then again I like anyone more when they do stuff with Oney. He makes funny scream.

Right ? I don't think he can pull bits such as "-ashman" anymore in his current mindset

I go buy eggs for bart

Yeah dude

I been a fan of his since new grounds. I still think all the crap he does is entertaining. God that darksouls playthrough was funny lol

ONLY EGGS CAN SUSTAIN ME

Seriously best Grumps Vid I've seen in a very long time. Chris really bring out the best in Arin, and don't even get me started on Doodle Doods.

Well, he's also talking with Jon/Danny which I guess could cause some suckage, but it may be harder than it seems to commentate on games.

But he does sometimes blame the game for his fuck-ups as well. Personally, I just think it's funny whenever they screw up. It just makes their playthrough more unique.

But he ruined the spore videos and skyrim. I can't stand him. But danny needs to pick up the fucking controller already. He can't keep up the chill older guy who doesn't play games persona and still be on a gaming channel.

Very true, wasn't his last apppearance on game grump (not steam train) the cheese piizza ?
Also i've only watched a couple doodle doods, are they all good ?

THIS.

Every single one. But of course its Chris that makes it. His art style is so fantastically fucked up it's great.

People like you getting angry about it is part of the entertainment value.
I do prefer Dan though, Arin is objectively a moron