Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I didn't like how stupidly simple it made relationships look. The show was also way too situational. I went in looking for a cute romance but it felt more like Seinfeld if Jerry was dating George.

it wasn't good by any means. and I fucking hate shows about hollywood. for fucks sake write about what you know neans write about the emotions you know, not your fucking job.

the nasaly jew was horrible. his character was horrible, his story was horrible, and his acting performance was horrible.

the story itself was 6/10. at this point the story has been overdone, and most adults have expereinced it.

quite literally the most interesting part was his interactions eith the kid actors. but it barely showed it, and when it did it was just to advance the retarded plot we could all guess the outcome to.

it isn't the worst netflix production. that would be a tie between bojak and azaris show. and the gob is a drunk riding a bike show.

but it is pretty fucking horrible. the only saving grace is britta. no matter how horribly she is written.

>That would be a tie between bojack

Gotta slip that bait in right? To think I actually agreed with your opinion before that

I laughed out loud maybe twice during the whole show, and I'm quite generous with my laughter. Couldn't shake the feeling that the whole thing was a beta wish-fulfillment fantasy especially as the main character is played by the writer. Gillian Jacobs is quite good but she's working with basically absolute shit.
Will probably watch Season Two though.

I agree with your critiques, but I liked both BoJack Horseman and Master of None. Not "Flaked" though, that was a waste of Will Arnett.

bojak is a horrible show. although as a washed up drunk it may hit too close to home. but in my opinion it is the epitome of netflix consumer pandering.

every normie likes stories about how their drunk cousin/brother/dad could have been great.

as a drunk I know. all I want is my next 20 dollar handle of rum.

bojackwas just a narcasist. he wasn't even a real drunk.

bojak is a show abot narcissists, written by narcissists.

It's kinda like You're The Worst, but not as good.

>ugly, neutoric jew gets to fuck the hot, zany girl the series

shut up rummy

Bojack's not strictly about alcoholism, your dismissal of it being about narcissism is actually pretty close to what it is.

I enjoyed it. The hate it gets escapes me.

You're the Worst is definitely better

Its shit. apatow is a sjw hack now and hasnt so e anything good since the early mid 2000's

no it is about narcissism. I just hate rhat they call him an alcoholic when he isn't.

bojak is a horriblu written show. they don't even research what terms mean.

bojak panders to moron millenials who think friends was the epitome of culture. they believe in the memes.

>LOVE: We've all been there

>Thoughts?
poorly written, shit-version of You're the Worst

the only thing it has is nudity

>Try to watch it
>The protagonist looks like a stormfront cartoon
>He's oh so awkward and fucks up a threesome because of that
I couldn't keep watching

Is that jew dyke thing on the right a man?

>right a man?
sadly, yes

Probably my favourite Netflix Original. I liked the use of Laid by James in one episode.