10/10 gorgeous trannies thread

10/10 gorgeous trannies thread
If liking this trans woman makes me gay, then I hereby declare myself a scorching hot flaming faggot! I'd suck her asshole, swallow her cum, and suck her pipi like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah that's pretty homo

moot is back everyone!

>If liking this trans woman makes me gay, then I hereby declare myself a scorching hot flaming faggot!
At least you admit it. Also that's not a she, that's a feminine looking man with makeup on.

name?

Idk, I found her on some tranny tumblr.

>tfw no 11/10 tranny gf

Anymore?

99.99% of trannies don't look like this. They look like space aliens or like guys with wigs instead.

don't give up

this

>gf
That's a man.

Fucking gorgeous. Got anymore or a name?

Unfortunately, no. Tumblr was tussijanin but it's just random girls

I refuse to believe this.

she is hotter then any girl you will ever fuck

Kalindra-chan

Yeah traps tend to be so, sherlock

Sauce?

Semantics. Doesn't matter when your lips are caressing her dick.

Tfw only 8/10 trans

Thanks.

Catherine Mayate

>she
No.

>hotter then any girl you will ever fuck
You insulting me won't change the fact that you're a fag.

Someone post the watchmen fag meme.

I would really love to see how do you react if you marry some of this mans

Do you realize that his "beauty" only last less than 20 years?

Sooner or later his hair will fall off, his bones and body will old like the man he is

And if you still loving his dick well you were never atracted to "she"
You were only a delusional faggot nigger

moar??

I searched already nothing came up

anybody here from SF bay area? I'm about to check out Diva's SF tonight. I'm hoping to see some hot girl boners tonight.

You know whats left after your wifes tits are sagging, shes 70 and walks weird? love.
And man, if love is there, it's there. Man or woman, if you spend 20 years with them you probably love them, their look is irrelevant

It'd be a lovely 20yrs. Besides, her tits and butthole won't be any worse than a typical female's. Probably be much better, actually. I don't care about hair falling if so long as there are wigs.

She started making a lot of her stuff private. Her ig is odette__diaz (two underscores) but i'ts private.