USA is has been a better ally for Finland than any other nation

USA is has been a better ally for Finland than any other nation.
You can't prove me wrong.

God bless America.

Germany has been a better ally.

>Burned Lapland
>regarded Finns as lower race
No.

>Burned Lapland
after finns literally betrayed them and stabbed them in the back
>regarded Finns as lower race
official honorary aryans :^)

>t. Pekka Schatz

God bless Finland

Finland truly is the greatest European country

To be fair you had no choice but to stab them in the back or have the soviets """help""" you out. And we all know how poorly thst would have gone.

Lapland deserved to burn.
Finns need Germanics to watch over them.

Finnish culture is second to none

>Caj-Göran

Thank you, greatest ally.

I wanna go to Helsinki is it nice?

In the summer yes.

American-Finnish alliance!
BTW I am 10% finnish and I know perkele.

as far as european capitals go it's one of the nicer ones and easily the safest one.

we'd be better if you were closer or made your own car

It's okay. It's clean and safe and except for the train station I didn't see many gypos.

Honestly though my favorite thing about Finland was spending time in one of the small towns. Everyone was super friendly and I got to be a celebrity for a week.

I just notice more and more that people IRL are generally much nicer than on Sup Forums, regardless of the country

>tfw Ameriboo
This car salesman lives near my hometown.
He's bit of an odd bod tbqh. But a local celebrity nevertheless.

Greatest Ally Benisland :----------DDDD

You can't rally backstab a backstabber.

T: Molotov-ribbentrop pact.

>honorary aryans
in essence sub-humans who got a momentary pass for the duration of the war, not really helping your case here

I figured lol

Good bar scene? Good live music anywhere? Good museums? Anything generally of note?

>Good bar scene? Good live music anywhere? Good museums? Anything generally of note?
No, we have a few summer festivals filled with bands and artists you can see everywhere else though. Gonna see Rammstein in June before leaving this hellhole for 3 months.

Well you could go for a swim in the middle of the city.
Never had the chance, but I'll have to try this at some point.

You did your job *pats Finland on the back. *Munches on hamburger and walks away.

Beer is comically overpriced in Finland unless it's bought in a store. We're talking easily 7€ for a pint of local piss.

Try salmiakkikossu, you'll thank me later.

Wow... You guys really need to get better friends.

Pic related is our presidential palace, and on Friday nights you can go skinny dipping, so our president might actually catch a glimpse of your shrimp.
Who wouldn't take this chance?
Carpe diem.

Template

We can't trust our friends in Europe. Except Estonia.
Japan and China have been good to us too.
Seems like the farther the friend, the more trustworthy it is.

Even Napoleon sold us to the Russians in his time.
And now they're about to repeat it again with Le Pememe.

I live in the state with the largest Finnish population outside of Europe :DD

You can only backstab an ally, finns and germans did not have any kind of official military relationship before 1941.

5/5 fanfiction too bad it's all based on your personal imagination unlike the term "honorary aryan" which was the highest possible praise germany could offer and actually exists in real life.

all in all pretty weak attempt by kremlin paid trolls to spin finnish history as anything else except 100% battle against the eastern horde with german allies which the finns of that time betrayed to save the country.

next they'll claim that finland was not really an axis country and that the continuation war had nothing to do with operation barbarossa, by dumb luck they just happened to start on the same day.

Like clockwork.

So you're an actual nazi revisionist?
Good luck with that :^)