Lets see those battlestations anons

lets see those battlestations anons

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Roots_Rock_Reggae/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently working on a new desk and another, better, monitor.

Just got a new monitor

If this is yours, please get that monitor off the fucking turntable. Thank you.

yooo the refresh rate on that thing is insaaaaaaaaaane!!!!11

nah they're friends, and putting it up my ass is not an option

>That mouse

Jesus

nice chair

ignore blue vape, picture was taken a while ago and i dont suck cock anymore

What about it? It's a Bloody al90

>inb4 mouse placement, this is my work setup. I am used to work with an elevated keyboard.

Hello

i love wood too

yeah its my craft so it was kinda a natural choice

that's not a fucking monitor stand you ape

there's nowhere to else to put it either

i'm so fucking upset right now

minimalistfag

cum on the carpet

the speakers perpendicular to your monitors/desk are not the same height from the ground

this is very upsetting to me

60Hz ins't at all bad tbh

Anything under 120 hz is kys you fucking nigger

no

I can barely tell the FUCKING DIFFERENCE between 60Hz and 120Hz, why should i spend the extra $200 just to make it 120Hz?

define "new"

You must be fucking kys if you cant tell the difference

They day it comes out. "new"
The next day "old"

are you fucking kys or what?

>monitor on turntable
>Samsung TELEVISION as a monitor
>glass tables
>mousepad
>guitar
>starwars painting

God fucking damn the only thing that could scream I'm a gigantic faggot is having your case on top of your desk.

There's literally nothing wrong with half of your list. Neck yourself!

Choke on a dick faggot

having a mouse pad and a guitar makes you a millennial? do you have a stroke or something?

What mount for the Yeti?

Especially a les paul. This guy is a fucking imbecile.

Get a room dedicated for music, who the fuck has one room for everything unless your a poor faggot with a shit job? Glass tables are shit tier.

A dedicated room just to learn and play one instrument? Now I am fully convinced that you have in fact a stroke.

I like it here.

Sure, and a study room, and a second bedroom, and don't forget the walking closet. Meanwhile the rest of the world outside your ameritard bubble doesn't have any of this shit, because no matter what price range your house is, it's a waste of square footage.

Watch out in this thread, we have a badass ameritard here who'll teach you a lesson to have a separate library, a phone room, and a home entertainment room.

Here is mine.

mine

>blue yeti

it's awesome

>
Why do you need so many monitors??

>so many
>3 plus TV
wat?

lauren baeberry

It's not like anyone can watch more than one monitor at a time.

Mine

Nice Eames chair, is it legit?

Also, I love that desk.
Mid century modern gives me a massive chub

Pretty cringe

anyone know where i can get a ridiculously large mousepad? like bigger than the biggest steelseries one and not one of the rectangular sized but a square one. the rectangular ones dont work well for me because while they are long horizontally they usually arent that long vertically.

i like my setup. thoughts?

Next time turn off the monitor so the brightness doesn't overwhelm the rest of the picture. Other than that, cables look quite messy, especially because your table top is see through.

your face is pretty cringe

Here's mine. I literally just got done putting my tv on the wall today.

The keyboard/mouse tray looks a little shallow. I mean I'd surely bump into the desk with the mouse.

Looks pretty uncomfortable, where do you put your legs?

Is that a DAC X6?

Yep

Night time pictures are a pain in the ass to make.

Thought so, have the same one. I don't particularly like the sound signature, but it's slightly better than mobo audio.

I use tabletop playmats, few options or even go a custom print.

Inked Gaming, Norse Foundry, and Ultra Pro all offer something that might help you out.

No change in 3 months?

>table and chair
>on carpet
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What keyboard is that ?

to play mozart dick waffles

kys nigger

Omg the cringe is too much

I like how you tried to even out the gay with a naked girl but it didnt work you faggot

Way to be specific, shitlord.

micropenis

why is that bad?

i too think it's cringey. action figures=instagay. tolkein books? we get it, you're a nerd, a tryhard nerd.

can you post your wallpaper?

This faggot uses metal cubes for his drinks

Fucking kys you hipster retard

Also nice assassins creed poster you cuck, go play some real games

Well, if you like indentations on your carpet, then it isn't.

At least they aren't anime figures. But for next time I won't forget to also put my T H I C C Beginner's Japanese course book with my English-Japanese dictionary on the shelf, so you can imply I like that shit as well.

Enjoy diluting your beverages with frozen water that melts in 15 minutes and won't do shit to keep your now watered down drink cold. Metal cubes do not change the taste and retain their temperature for two hours.

care to eat a dick?

>Tolkein
The illiteracy is strong with this one. Maybe you should read more?

Lol you gaiiisss. Those drawers actually come much further out so there is plenty space for both my legs and my arms.

thank you

Sorry user, its just one of the windows 10 lock screen ones. I have no idea where it pulls them from cause I certainly havent saved them.

>go play some real games
Like Counter Strike Gay Orgy?

Do you even have speakers?

Just upgraded to a 4k TV, so... 46" 1080p TV as computer monitor and 55" 4k TV to watch shows, movies, and shit and play PS3/PS4 crap. It's not organized well, yet, but I'll get to it.

You should really think about upgrading your furniture next. Seeing nice things in a dump just looks odd.

Yeah, I wanna build a nice desk. I'll never find one premade that will do what I want. I'll probably move the PC desk off to the right, with my back to the wall and center the TV across the room and put a couch where that current mess is now.
>Also, see filename

hey anons, you are so fucking rich, i barely got i3 and gtx1050 2gb, in a standar case, and standar power supply, can anyone gift me Playersuknowns blattleground?

>steamcommunity.com/id/Roots_Rock_Reggae/

when u nut and she keep succin

Get a job.

can't full time student,
If I could buy it, I would not be begging dude, but thanks for reply

fuck you and your pussystations richfags :p
here's the real deal

>full time student,
So, you're already sucking dick for beer money, up your game.

I like the framed picture of the car.

when i got my degree i will buy any fucking game i want, but i really can't afford it right now user

Is that one of those scenery window shade things like the one from BTTF II? And, broken like in the movie?