ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS /ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS /ETC

this is my ex. she has no idea i still have this.

she has no idea you still exist so youre even i guess

>My ex
>Still have this
No you don't

I have a strange and burning desire to fuck matty b (the white boy rapper from utube)

boys need love too

he's so fucking sexy now, and cocky

ikr

bump

not fbi

I hate my girlfriend. Like, I seriously can't fucking stand her.

And yet, I can't bring myself to dump her either. Fuck.

how is the sex?

do u share my fantasy?

Step sister story

me and her had used eatch other to experiment a lot before this
>one day we make a bedsheet fort
>we sit in it for a minute or two
>the she lays down
>"do what you want with me"
>I start to fondle her small breasts
>the she leans up and starts kissing me
>after a while she tells me to lay down
>we start dry humping
>boner.gif
>"alright I'm ready"
>she takes of my pants
>i take off hers
>I lay back down
>she slides in it
>ooh god
>starts riding
>feelsfuckinggreatman.mov
>suddenly she stops
>"this is wrong"
>"no we shouldn't do this"
>want to say something but too beta
>she gets up and leaves
>basically I was used

in a away yes. he wouldnt be my 1st choice but would gladly have fun with him

I showered with a 9yo girl several times this week

I have a itchy molt that started on my feet spread to my hands and now covers almost all of my hand and balls and itches a fuck ton.

1st time i ever gave a girl oral sex i was 9, she was 16.

(Sorry, non-native english)
Femanon, secretely "in love" (kind of) with my manager. We are both in couple and happy.
Serious rumors say he is autist, and he is a shitty manager and his mistakes make me fucking angry.
But, most of the time, when his "autistic" reactions show up, they are just exactly the same i have sometimes - i am just less impulsive, so i manage te hide them. It is like seeing my hidden self evolving next to me. Then i just want to hug him and say that i understand, i know how he feels and comfort him, when others just make fun of him.
We both have communication issues, so unable to talk to each other. Coworkers say that i am his "favorite" but no "special" (not even friendly) contact established so far.
It is fucking wierd.

bmp

I first jilled off watching Resident Evil. A horde of pawing men pulling my clothes off, etc.

I once sent a firework through the bedroom window of someone who used to bully me. It went off and he got 3rd degree burns over 40% of his body and 4th degree burns over 2%. On top of that since I stole the firework off of one of his former friends (who also used to bully me, they made a """great""" team), he ended up getting fingered for it. I ruined the lives of two people. They both deserved it and I feel no remorse.

>it's true?
>Watches at $ 0?

Back in December 2012 when everyone though the world was ending and shit, I had the guy who owned the neighborhood liquor store break into my house, drug me, and forced me to fuck his 11 and 8 year old daughters at gun point.

It was the best sex of my life.

What

I know this might be hard to believe but the truth is anons, I am Spartacus

NO! I AM SPARTACUS.

Im a calculated discrepancy in human genome. Aka god complex lvl 100

Ik this is just a meme but you still have to pay 13 bucks for tax

I get hard whenever I play Civilization 6.

been there, brother. It took 6 months for me to build up the courage to dump that hoe, you too will become fed up enough to do it. I'm here for you, nigga.

Married mine... fuck

I'm more Spartacus than both of you

I want to be back with the girl I was with for a time in February, not the one I"m with now.

Like this other girl will take care of my cat when I'm out of town and is just really awesome. Not too about all this gay shit the one Im currently with is.