Fantastic Mr Fox is probably in my Top 10 animated films of all time. I love the feel and style of the film...

Fantastic Mr Fox is probably in my Top 10 animated films of all time. I love the feel and style of the film, but I haven't seen anything else by Wes Anderson.

What is the best film of his? Or perhaps are there any other films in a similar style to FMF (not in stop motion, but rather writing and atmosphere)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--HaFAtC17U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

Try out Laika films

I still haven't seen this movie because it creeps me out. It's like someone with a taxidermy fetish made a stop motion movie.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

Grand Budapest Hotel is wonderful, as is Moonrise Kingdom (as long as you don't mind seeing loli in underwear). Life Aquatic is marvelous if you're in the right mindset of a slow voyage punctuated with bursts of action. Darjeeling Limited is interesting but I'd suggest his other stuff before it. Haven't seen Royal Tenenbaums or his earlier stuff yet

The fact that his cousin cucked him pissed me off.

Do people not know what cuckolding is?

She was never dating Ash because he was an autistic manlet.

This movie is godly comfy-core/fall-core. Love the use of the lighting and orange+yellow

Ìf you liked Mr. Fox so much chances are you're not going to like his other films. I've noticed that a surprisingly large number of people who like Wes Anderson's films absolutely hate Mr. Fox, while those who do like it don't particularly like his better works like Life Aquatic, Rushmore, or Royal Tenenbaums...

I dislike Wes Anderson's sluggish drawn out style where nearly every character is quirky, but it suited this movie. It is similar to how I imagined it reading the book as a kid.

Top Wes: Fox, Grand budapest
Mid tier: Life Aquatic, Moonrise kingdom
Bottom tier: everything else

>bottle rocket not top tier

All Wes Anderson films are top tier

I thought this before I watched it but honestly it is so fucking charming.

>Do people not know what cuckolding is?

Welcome to Sup Forums. We also don't know what autism is, either.

Royal Tenenbaums is hilarious. Watch it.

Tenembaums is great fàm, get on it

I though Fox was pretty meh at best and probably his worst film.

Really? I disagree completely, but I didn't know anyone hated Fox. Fox seems like his usual style turned all the way up to me, I think it might even be his best and I love most of his movies.

Rushmore was crazy overrated. Max is such a scummy kid, it was hard to feel for him at all

This song is an 11/10 though
youtube.com/watch?v=--HaFAtC17U

not even close, watch it.
who /Ash/ here?

Literally just watch them all in whatever order you want. All of his movies at least have a similar style, and even his weaker movies are worth watching.