So it begins

So it begins...

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=z3DD2EoO8IU&video_start=0&audio=v25MaXwopNI&audio_start=0
investigativeproject.org/5298/report-suggests-radical-islamists-infiltrating#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, a total of 14,000 soldiers over the next seven years.

Does it mean that they are going to abandon their foam weapons for a true arsenal?

Don't worry lad we're ready to slap them down again. This time you can keep whatever is left.

>we

are your soldiers allowed to carry weapons?

This time i'll be killing you before you get a chance you genuine faggot...

>acts tough cus muh granpa was a killa innit
>allows his country to be raped by pakis and niggers

If you want to run your mouth about Germans and how much of a badman you are, why not meet up with a real Englishman tired of beta faggots like you?

This.

The guy is delusional. None of us have true power yet. He is just willingly a cuck for the systems power of muh army to make himself feel adequate.

Fucking nazis what is up with the blackface?

This is the single most embarrassing gif I've seen. Literally what the fuck britcucks? How is that vid alone not a national embarrassment ?

Uh-oh, austria better watch out.

oh no germany pls don't murder us

well, ISIS was starting to lack manpower

well, it would be better if they decrease the bureaucracy paralyzing and slowing down tons of processes.
Streamline it!

we have home-advantage.

Been waiting years for Germany to turn Greece into a giant panzer factory. Fuck yes.

Can't wait for Cuckmany to invade Poland, Hungary and Slovakia/Czech Republic for refusing to take sandniggers. Shit's gonna get comfy.

Is this a response to Trump telling these retarded krauts to pay for their own defense?
Will they bring back conscription?

No, now it ends

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

Nigga, you don't even have a home. Germany belongs to refugees now.

Don't forget your vegetarian pasta. Wouldn't want to offend anyone now, would we.

Germans are the biggest cucks so I can't even imagine how shit their military is.

>Fruit Cake

XD

It'll shrink back down once they blow themselves up

damn russia went all out

Germany's military consists almost exclusively of tens of thousands American soldiers. Yeah, they're cucks.

It will be a cuck army full of brainwashed multicultural statists.

GERMANY IS BACK
THIS TIME THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS

Russia and Spain are the only ones that are decent.

No but our subs are.

kewk.

Our military spending is increasing too, looks like they are preparing for Trump defunding NATO. Next european war when?

Not gonna happen.
At least not in the 10 years. With the removal of conscription, deconstruction of infrastructure due to lack of Big Bad in the East, Bundeswehr has reduced themselves to a sort of militia and some elite antiterror units.
War For Democracy won't be waged by Merkel, this is gonna be a inside job, like Ukraine.

>coming from the inventor of cuckoldry

Get breaddy germany, Poland is going to Prussia you again.

Fuck memes.

Fuck this world.

Fuck humanity.

God save us because clearly this tower of babel will go down in a bang.

Funfact, the expansion you are talking about are most likeley the IT soldiers, because the bundewehr has IT people worse than isis, and got hacked and everything.
Bundeswehr is still pathetic, most of the Vehicles are not even ready to use.
We are building the best non nunclear submarines here in my city, and we sell them to fucking russia and saudi arabia.
We have 4 submarines
and sold 10 over the last years. Fuck this
and fuck the Bundeswehr.

>cucks who train with brooms and gave us all their tanks fighting against army personel with actual combat experience

Press F to pay respect

youdubber.com/index.php?video=z3DD2EoO8IU&video_start=0&audio=v25MaXwopNI&audio_start=0

Jesus fucking Christ Germany, how many World Wars do you bastards have to start?

3 World Wars in less than a century all devastating, all started by the same fucking people who act all surprised each time.
>YA MEAN WE'RE GOIN TO WAR AGAIN? OH MY GOODNESS WOW I NEVER EXPECTED THIS YOU GUYS! DID YOU EXPECT THIS YOU GUYS? SO STRANGE, OKAY TIME TO GO TO WAR.
lol third times the charm.

Spain is the worst one by a huge margin. It's virtually empty. The German ones has the most content and variety, and the English one is decent, aside from the faggy vegetarian meal.

>grape drink
>skittles

Guess we can see the demographics of the US army

>hey guys CDU here, let's shrink the Bundeswehr and make it professional without conscripts and whatnot
>CDU such innovative, wow
>two years later
>hey guys let's expand the army and make it bigger

Fuck you.

Thanks for saying that but Jesus! get a grip, lad.

This.

RAYCISS!!!

i dont understand this shit. WHY would we.
This is such bullshit, even for a meme, there is nothing wich would back the invasion of a country up, to take in people wich countrys were invaded.
Are you literally retarded Serbia?

Damn, now I'm hungry.

>we have home-advantage.

In Germany or in northern Poland?

They almost won against the whole planet last time they fought.

Was it even before Zensursula came to be our Minister of Defense?

>America
>Skittles
>Purple drank

You can't make this shit up.

I have a better grip than most on this board, because unlike most I actually do shit outside of this board.

So should you, we will probably need your help to save both of our countries (you will see soon if I'm fast enough)

Syria

>visually empty
>a bunch of beef stew
>bunch of tuna
>pate
>comfy soup
>muffugin mix fruits

>almost
kek

:^)

the german one is still retarded tho, the food is incredibly salty, and makes you extremley thirsty, wich is a bad thing if youre in fucking syria.

Reminder that Bundeswehr literaly trains islamists

investigativeproject.org/5298/report-suggests-radical-islamists-infiltrating#

>"We perceive a risk that the Bundeswehr may be used as a training ground for potentially violent Islamists," says MAD leader Christof Gramm

How does Germany intend to pay for this army when their surplus has been wiped out by Merkel's Millions?

But user-kun
Ursula is very qualified, she might never been to the military or have any combat experience whatsoever.

But look how progressive we are desu~

>Kraut sense of humor

You know, replacing ethnic Germans with sandniggers would probably be an improvement for your "country".

Fucking cringe

Most off the people here would start to kill each other before the Poles would even invade.

Thank god they imported all those fighting age 3rd worlders or they'd never have enough mans for their army.

>checked

Russias looks tasty af

Even the Australian army could handle these guys.

When was the last Generation of Germans to go to war? We haven't skipped one since the late 1800's.

>German military is deployed to Poland
>Lots of german men are drafted to fight
>Niggers back home start chimping out because there's noone to stop them

and this army will be equal to the one in the soviet union

jesus fucking christ

Finally a reason to nuke Germany! Vengeance is best served cold indeed.

You gave your home and your barracks to the fugees.

Why would Germany need an Army expansion?

>Purple drank and skittles

Oh lawdy! Where muh watahmellun at?

Ayyyyy

All of these make me feel jealous. My breakfast looked way better than any of this garbage but it still looks really satisfying.

I guess I'm really in the mood for meatballs and pasta.

So one of the main reasons for growing the army is
>saving more refugees in the Mediterranean

It's gotten really hard to separate joke and satire from actual news these days. Good times.

You know. If we talk about an increase in our military budget, that means a part of our army will then be actually fighting with spears made of metal and not spiked broomsticks.

Our military is non existing.

How to make a serb shit his pants.. Pic related

Exactly this makes me sad, Pikajew.

> That fat female officer just doing nothing.
I bet if they had guns though she'd be the first one firing.

Nice sauce nigger

Yeah... In the field dem niggas always fightin' over the chili mac.

>Military expansion
>After decades of destroying any sense of nationalism

I guess they'll be putting that 1 million of refuse to good use.

kek, I love diaspora defending their particular shitholes honor.

Nothing like nationalists who don't live in their nation.

>all painted black in the picture

Oh, Germany.

It's like a reverse army. Instead of fighting off invaders they go out and help them come in.

Salt is good for your muscles and encourages you to drink more water which helps keep you hydrated.

You guys realize that ratpacks come in multiple verity's with different meal option(Australia has 8 for example) right? Pretty much every country offers a vegetarian option to caters for those soldiers.

>bacon in fat
Chaladez. Dont know how to make it unterstandable

Vegetarian MREs are the only ones which aren't complete shit.
t. non vegetarian

Looks like they're perfectly prepared for stealth operation in Stockholm.

kek

I loved the chilli mac and the cajun rice beans and sausage hands down the best MREs

You know fatty foods make sense in the russian winter. It's not like that fruit salad the spanish have will get you through the cold.

Just remember that i'm on your side.

time to go to bed corporal

You would be familiar with that. Your people has a tone of those.

so basically they waited until germany is brainwashed enough before they let the army to expand alongside EU and other armies in the EU

then suddenly out of nowhere, they unite the armies under a threat, probably false flagged against some other country that is likely to be russia

then they force people to fight, they wont ask you if you like it or not. they call it defense when its actually an attack

i quess its time to gaze upon armies inside europe. who has control over army in france, england, germany, netherlands, sweden etc. are they being expanded? are they being transformed for preparation for united EU army?

is the head of the army a organization that is pro-EU no matter what? what kind of connections the heads of the armies have, what kind of speeches they have given, have they states that they prepare for war with russia etc.

Make Germany great again.

so like 1 new soldier per 1000 new immigrant?

They're called "tanned Germans" you racists.

>Niggers back home start chimping out because there's noone to stop them

no one is stopping them regardless. At least they have a valid excuse for not helping, if they are not physically there.

> 14,000 soldiers

that's worth like 75,000 Americans