So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a black guy. Anyone have any suggestions?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a black guy. Anyone have any suggestions?

Make her watch you fuck an Asian girl.

break up with her now
either you watch her fuck a black guy
or she'll fuck a black guy when you're not around

your choice

This

Is she a publicly defender or something?

If not, break up with her.

Fuck the black guy first to show dominance

No she isn't.

Break up with her immediately, then throw yourself in the ocean for being such a cuck.

This. Dump the bitch

I'll allow it

Kill her

break up with her, it's really the only thing to do

She is going to fuck a black guy anyway or already did. why dont you enjoy too?

Let her fuck the black guy. You're obviously not meeting her sexual needs. Time to buck up and let someone else meet her physical needs while you meet her emotional needs.

Insta breakup. Seriously, even as a shit-test joke, that eliminates her from whatever else might qualify her as worthwhile.

Jesus Christ man the fuck up and dump her

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TO THE BLIND WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC!

It's not your choice. But you should support her with this or shell just do it behind your back. Cuck

>it's true?
>Watches at $ 0?

If your gf wants to fuck a black guy, she's already moved on from you. Can you move on from her? if you can't you might as well let her fuck that black guy while you watch. Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll keep your cuck ass around.

Yeah dump her and tell her she is free to go fuck all of the black guys she wants.
Then move on with your life and find a chick who isn't into humiliating you for sexual gratification.

Lmao, Ew.

>Anyone have any suggestions?

KYS FAGGOT

He has the choice of leaving user.