>Yui claimed before we're all banned

Hi

Hi

Up to anything?

Not really. Playing some Smite which is making me want to blow my brains out

cute

Stop playing it then silly

They wanted to play

Alright then, you should try to find some fun in it though or ask to do something else

It doesn't matter if I'm not having fun. As long as they are

thank you

You matter too

^
would play something he enjoys

/waifu/ probably really is dead, none of the usual waifuposters are on, some if not most are probably banned, too.
this fucking sucks, I was really starting to like these threads

Im still here though

Let's pay our respects...

youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ

juisexual is too
sucks especially hard for you since I remember you asking earlier this morning how active these threads get later in the day
if not for the mods flexing their cocks it would be pretty active rn

Literally who?

Not really
No it's not. Bans don't usually stop the usual posters

A shame the mods are fucking with the threads. It's bad enough I can't find a rekt thread either.

but please enjoy our dick rate and trap threads :^)

an user jokingly asked if I was attracted to 3DPD and I told him I was yuisexual as a joke and now he calls me juisexual
waifu threads > rekt threads

to me and many others you do
I don't know if they'll be around next year

Hi juisexual

Oh well

himalso hello user
they probably will be, if the same shit has been going on this long

That analogy is weird. Just because a select group have left doesn't mean that the people who are here now can't conversate. I can name 5-8 people who I could talk to about something that is going on in their life or to catch up. I still stand by my belief that there are 10 different types of threads they could focus on before people being idiots in this thread

But.
Who are you?
I too enjoy the shitty threads that are allowed here.

Hi juisexual
Homosexuals and trannies should kill themselves

Sorry for bugging you
I hope

Not really bugging

I guess. I see you aren't ignoring me anymore, that's a plus. maybe bc there aren't many people :o
filename: yuiposter since this june
ye ye I'm a loser ive heard it before
have you had a bad experience with them?
no need to worry, probably

No I just don't like 99.9℅ of them

Also hi juisexual

Ignoring? We were talking earlier. Then I left because all this started. Really weird enforcement of the rules. I feel like it's 1 or 2 people that genuinely hate waifu threads

Homophobe

Hi

Nothing?

Yes?

o shit what if i'm the .01
why don't you like them(us) though?
hello friend
I was kidding lol, idk if you saw my reply to your question before the thread 404d tho
what made you think we weren't friends

Those one or two happen to be mods and Jack.

Hi nothing
Tell me why bad you homo -_-

Hi
It doesn't matter -_-

I can do the kitty maid too

Hi juisexual
But you're juisexual :o
I don't know

My parents bought a switch

youtube.com/watch?v=LdEK8ghRBIo

it's my favorite song of theirs
my friend said I could borrow his to play zelda, but I care more about playing mario :(

hello rem
I thought you were another user talking about not like 99.9% of yui's
turned out I was wrong completely. the one asking who I was didn't bother to reply though so I can assume I'm one of the ones he doesn't like :o

What you guys eating. I ordered chinese again. I'm such a pig. A misogynist cis gender male pig.

Fuck jew.
I can't debate that.
Rekt threads can literally be shitty at times. Like sometimes someone will post literal shit.

Nothing

Mario doesn't even come out for another 3 months unless I'm retarded and am thinking of something else. We only have mk8 right now

Mikura x? I'm sleepy

Nothing yet. I dont really eat breakfast.
And Im talking more about log of shit, FB/Insta faps, wwyd and steam begs.

hmm...

I really like this pic, but the stuff at the bottom is an eye sore. 9/10
I know, I just would rather borrow it then if he lets me uwu

Can't pick a single favourite song out of their entire discography but it's one of my favourite moments of the album.

Yee, who is you? I'm pretty sleepy too, planning to eat some cereal soon and get ready to hit the hay.

Hi nothing
*kicks*
Hi juisexual
What -_-
I said I didn't like 99.9% of homos

there's nothing to debate, really. what do you usually order when it's Chinese? also the art style for that pic almost makes it hard to realize that that's sawako, top cute regardless

I didn't see it. I was beginning to ignore everything again.
I'm...aware.
Cute rem-rems.

I will.be.taking off for a second. I'll be back in like 20-30

Hi
Why do that :(

I thought was I was mistaken
being forgetful like that is gonna make koume leave you

Hi nothing
You never tell me why bad ;-;
Hi juisexual
Oh
I thought you were saying you were a faggot :o

Oh
I need to sleep.

Mugi but I'm not at my computer right now. I'm playing mk8 right now

It's afteroon for me.
I actually don't see too many of those but then again I'm not in thise 100% of the time.
:/
Yeah the fucking logos and watermarks are gay.
I don't really order anything. I either make myself something or I go to chipotle. Im feeling lazy right now.
Indeed. Sawako usually has like distinct lips and her eyes aren't too cutesy, just simply.

Hi
Because it doesn't matter :(

Hi

Its not that I dont like Yuis. Its just that you are pretty new and Im just being a bulli.
I tend to really only head to waifus, cringe and the occasional browse.

nope. yuisexual now and forever
hello
oh. well fuck what do you usually make, then?
either way the artstyle was, the artist did sawako justice. take pride, mate
understandable. have a nice day

Never been to a cringe thread. But I do watch a lot of cringe videos. Sandwiches, eggs, chili, youtube.com/watch?v=fiVr34QCF_c. Whatever the fuck I feel like making.
It's a good look for her. That's why I got it. The bottom logos still bother me though. My Sawako is a perfect.

Sawako is mine guys

Hi

Never to be a dick. I do the same with my friends. Being a lonely Ausfag is suffering.
You find some quality shit in them on occasion.

juisexual, how do you get over the nose of your waifu? I would think it would be a huge embellishment to breed with.

Ohai. I haven't been able to get in the mood to spend time in games lately. Tsuzu gifted me something cheesy on steam and I need to muster some will to play it because otherwise it would make me an asshole I guess.
What's mk8?

I finished plastic memories today too, ending was very disappointing.

good fucking man.
why not crop the shit out of the picture, then?
top tier teacher waifu
conversate or dissipate
>Ausfag
that's all I needed to hear.
I expected stuff like that to happen until I've been here for a few months, so no worries there.
when you love your waifu, it doesn't matter if she has a jew nose or not
like how sawako is half crazed

The ending wasn't so good, but the series as a whole was very good, imo

Yep. It's pretty hard to find new cringe vids these days. Most new cringe compilations still use shit from several years ago.
This is anime. Noses always consist of an obtuse angle line.
Thanks!
I feel wrong whenever I crop a good picture just because there's some watermark there. I dunno I'm weird like that.

It was pretty fun and had great characters and fun relationships between them, I really liked the one between the Asuka ripoff tsun and her blonde shota giftia.
The last 3 episodes just didn't live up to the emotions built up through the series.
It was supposed to be sad but it felt like a happy ending, Isla was like euthanize me daddy uwu.

But Rory ain't no maid

Hello Yui. Are you well?

Hi Vampire-chan
Are you. Doing well?

I was really hoping they'd do it better. I had a few cry while watching tbh

What can we talk about?

that was a great show, ending could have been better but overall top tier anime, would watch a season 2 despite not needing one
other user is talking about pic related; he thinks yui has a jew nose. also I would just crop it so that the watermark is just cut out, nothing big
yeah, i'm pretty well. started replaying g-senjou no maou earlier today, it's just as great as i'd remembered. what about you?
claim a waifu and we'll discuss that

Oh you're talking about Plastic Memories. That was one of the first anime I've seen before I began abandoning western television. The ending was pretty disappointing, but mostly because all the interesting sci fi stuff just stops in favor of an episode about making an omelette.

I wish mobile had (You)'s

I want to get back into games outside of smash but nothing other of the new Zelda game has caught my interest. Isn't Tsuzu the frog?
Mario Kart 8

I was going to finish Yuyushiki today but I ended up playing MK8 all day.

hello

very true love can create a softness to a persons intolerance of a otherwise debilitating flaw in a partner, there are always benefits, craziness comes with no limits fun, and jew noses, big pay checks

That is not a good picture

jesus christ look at that nose

Claimed

Ok

Claim

nice philosophy
obv bait is obv but I love yui regardless :)
tomoyo claimer
nice to see that it's you :)

>realistic Yui
Not bad. But now that you guys mention it, it kinda does look like she got a jew nose.
Sure. Guess I'll do that.