How 'bout a good ol' fashion pee thread?

How 'bout a good ol' fashion pee thread?

bump

She has one mangled cunt lol

Anyone ever let a woman piss on them? My mistress usually pisses on the tp with my cum on it before flushing it. I might have her piss on me next time.

You how fucking hard these are to clean?

anyone got amateur stuff?

My last pic.

Anyone care to contribute?

My wife sometimes pisses on me, when we shower together

tfw You will never have a girl pee in your mouth

You lucky fucking bastard

Get a hooker to do it.

I've always wondered what it looks like when a girl pees....

The best is when they are drunk and really need to piss. It is a nice big spray.

Girl on far right peed in my face, by accident. She also pooped during, or after- (after I pulled out, she fled- failed on way,) anyway, after anal sex. I had to clean it up. I didn't really mind.

She had overwhelming full body clitoral orgasms and the vaginal ones were exorcism level.

Plus, PAWG-

But she's not into this. Always complains about how bad it feels to get a load of sperm in her face. Talks about power and so on. But when she could turn the situation around, like peeing on me, she doesn't like that either...

My ex gf would do that to me. I'd have to hold the pregnancy test in my mouth while she pissed and she'd make me hold it until the result showed up.

Hmmm. Think that you need to clean up after anal anyways

buncha nerds in that weird pic. Pin headed negro is a nice guy.

well, yeah. not like that tho.

Hehe. I like to spread her lips. But we didn't use a pregnancy test in this game. Maybe for the next child

fetish personals man. They aren't picky. by this time tommorrow you'll be drowning in urine.

back when I thought squirting wasn't pee my gf would "squirt" when I was eating her out.
so I've been peed on and swallowed a little bit of pee. Not the worst thing in the world. wouldn't recommend though.
She still loses control when she cums hard enough sometimes and a little squirts out.

But at least you fucked her 3rd hole

Before her mouth.

She makes me wish I wasn't such a fucking sperglord, loser

Hmm....tell us more

My second wife used to piss on me when I asked her too. I would lie down on a towel on the bathroom floor, and she would straddle me while standing. She would then proceed to piss all over me. It was wonderful. I would fap while her beautiful pussy showered me in gold. She once asked me to do it to her. She laid down in the bathtub with no water, and asked me to piss all over her. I obliged. It was very fucking hot.

Tbh.. I tried this too. But due to my hard dick I wasn't able to pee