Was this excessive force? Have cop gotten out of control?

Was this excessive force? Have cop gotten out of control?

The punching at the end might have been over the top.

youtu.be/o8AQOtEene8

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.com/2017/06/22/video-worthington-mn-police-excessive-force-aclu-traffic-stop/
youtu.be/fsZNhJnNVls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was probably in fear for his life.

*sniff sniff* Smells like a lawsuit.

poor cop was having a flashback to when he was bullied.

Totally excessive force. We probably need more info however. There better be a damn good reason why the cop approached that way. If I was the driver I would be scared for my life and not want to exit the vehicle either.

Yea I just researched this. The guy was "driving aggressively" Fuck this pig he should rot in jail forever.

I dont see how anyone could defend this cops actions.

Did this cop get arrested yet?

He radios "we got him to stop" which gives me the assumption that he ignored the stop signals he was giving earlier. The cop is very aggressive though, in words. Actions might be justified whenever the full story gets released.

Hold back on the set in stone opinions as of now, not all media shares every detail most of them make law enforcement look bad on purpose by giving little or bad information on the story.

People defend people that have went on a killing spree of innocent people.

"Joswiak has received no discipline, according to the ACLU."

twincities.com/2017/06/22/video-worthington-mn-police-excessive-force-aclu-traffic-stop/

Nigger deserved it.
Nigger deserved it. Hope he gets murdered in some gang shooting. fucking nigger assaulted the cop. YOU DON'T GET BEAT UP BY COPS IF YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

Just a quick google of this
A criminal complaint against the driver alleges he aggressively swerved toward the officer after threatening other officers earlier that morning.
the driver, charged with assault, fleeing and driving without a license

Was the philando Castile shooting excessive?

No, he's black... he's used to it

No he didnt assault any cops. They "claim" He drove aggressively in between 2 off duty police cars which they are counting as assault with a weapon. There is no evidence of this and no one was hurt until this cop started attacking the man at gunpoint.

The mother fucker should have gotten out of the car faster and should not have committed a crime in the first place.

youtu.be/fsZNhJnNVls

This cop didnt get in trouble for this either

There little chance it's not, but please don't let this be real

Great job officer! That nigger didn't do what he was told after blurting out that he had a gun in a slurred manner since he was high as fuck. Then he tells the cop he was getting his gun out after being told not to reach. He got himself killed for being a moron and smoking weed while armed. A lot of niggers in gangs start shooting because they get paranoid from weed and other drugs. This bitch thought he "had to pull it out" because of all this PC BLM nigger pride shit.

Why don't they charge the cunt with him on child abuse for doing drugs around her exposing her to second hand smoke with nigger blunts?

Got a problem with a cop? Do what you're fucking told and then sue afterwards you stupid faggot.

yeaaa I am white but even I am not hustling out of the car when a cop has his gun drawn and I have commited no crime. "Get out of the car you motherfucker" I would be scared for my life.

And she's down at the 40!!!

The nigger killed a cop. They should have just shot him.

You are a fucking moron. Stupid people like you deserve to die for not knowing how to act like a proper human being. You have no reason to fear a cop unless you do something stupid like that dead nigger did.

You have nothing to fear but fear its self and the cops.

Fuck you. YOU are what is wrong with the world. I have had many bad experiences with cops and have never been convicted of a crime. Bad cops are making this worse for the good ones... not good people like me being scared for my life when some asshole pulls a gun on me during a traffic stop.

If he would have just listened everything would have been fine and everyone makes it home but of course he didnt and now he is dead

>protip: you are under no obligation to stop for unmarked police vehicles.
>protip: anyone can put flashing lights on a vehicle and silkscreen 'police' onto a t-shirt
Chink was doing exactly what you are supposed to do, keep moving until a marked uniformed officer shows up. Then he pulled right over. Everything after that was excessive force.

He may have been right but still got his ass beat

Is he allowed to fight the cop at that point since he was being attacked?

You fight cops in court, not on the street. You will only lose in the street.

The spic was literally at the courthouse arriving for some previous incident.
This is a multiple offender who in any other country would be in prison.
Spic is lucky he only got a beating, if he stayed in his own country he would be rotting in prison or dead from some gang warfare.