Log

Log

cream

Yes I would.

Samefag some more.

grow up.

Can we get more pics of the steamy cream dream please?

*slidding

bro do you even log?

if you repeat it enough times it becomes funny.

Sup Forums retard logic

shitpost.

grow up, kid.

LOG OFF

>projection

says the guy who finds toilet humor funny like a 4 year old

Seriously, grow up.

>>projection

I don't get it

how are pics of a young marilyn manson with shit or the word log a meme?

>>logless

I have a script if anyone wants it.
it's for chrome.
automatically filters these posts with various keywords in combination of each other
ie this faggot will never show up on catalog or a page again

logslime

Cute logs.

why don't you just go and shit your legs off you anti-log sympathizer!

Does this meme even have an origin story, or is it completely pointless? I'm getting the feeling it's the latter.

it's the demise of 4chin. we've reduced ourselves to literal shit posting.

forced meme. but the mentally ill homosexual coprophile that is responsible for this nonsense doesn't give up.

he has nothing better to do

sage.

couldn't he be perusing logs from another gentlemen?

Why the faggot from BVB, though? I really don't get it

In regards to this poster:

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who endlesy follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. He absolutely hates being analyzed, It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies, or when someone notices the repetition in his words and posts. He is the A-log to Chris Chan's Andy Sixx. It's better to just let him do what he does, he csnt help but obsessivley monitor these threads, and like I said it's translucent and funny as hell

Homosexual coprophile confirmed.

this is the worst case of projection ive seen in a VERY long time

why not pick on some talentless asshole? obviously the fag that posts all this shit wants to imbibe a log from the aformentioned gentlemen. he just wants to tell 4chin. again and again etc.

you're here to friendo

I can just imagine you giggling to yourself as you post your new log of shit thread.

Sage this shit

Lurk moar

Everyone that uses sage just does it express how fucking stupid something is now. This seriously is the most immature "meme" to hit this place. A bunch of long haired black wearing kids/freaks thinking this dumb shit is funny

>I express my anger about this thread by posting sage, give me attention

KEEEEEEK

Can't get attention from anywhere but an Andy sixx thread? P a t h e t i c