Femanon here, i've been talking to this guy for a few months now...

femanon here, i've been talking to this guy for a few months now, he's the only person i've been speaking to since an incident where i lost all of my friends, i've grown feelings towards this guy i've been talking to but i'm not sure if he feels the same way and i'm afraid if i confess to him and he doesn't like me back, it'll make my only remaining relationship awkward and might end it, can i have any advice?

pic unrelated

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Guys or gtfo

how strong are these feelings and are you sure it's not just cause he's one of the few...if not the only one left?

>Femanon having to say they are a femanon
>no proof
>asking for advice on b
Bad bait or summer

>femanon here

kill yourself please

I sure as hell don't have anything better to do, so why not?

stream pls

the feelings i've developed for him have become very strong, i talk to him literally every opportunity i get and he's the only person who i feel that i can trust and who cares for me.

Ok, how many friends do you have left? Also, do you think he's attractive?

i do think he is attractive, i only have 3 friends left but i barely talk to them compared to him.

i'm not really close to my other friends either

Going to need some background information. How did you lose all your friends? The more details the better advice you will receive.

make a few passes of varying intensity, see if he responds. If you want it really bad straight up ask him

/men

This is what makes this so tricky. He seems to be a good guy that has been there for you and listened to you in a very bad time in your life. It's not unheard of that you develop feeling for him. However, you are right about making it awkward if you just blurt out "I wuv u" and he doesn't reciprocate.

TITS OR GTFO
I
T
S

O
R

G
T
F
O

Also, if you really feel your feelings are so strong that they have to be expressed, just ask him. "hey, we've been talking for awhile and I was wondering do you just see me as a friend?"

i'll try to build up the courage to do that, i really appreciate your help

Not a problem, it's a slow Saturday night and it seems that I do this for a lot of my friends. The one thing is that you need to examine your feelings (trying hard not to say Luke) and if you do tell him, do it in a way that does not make it seem that you want friendship or nothing at all. Then it will end. I really hope you find happiness...we all deserve to be happy

i was the butt of a lot of their jokes, they made me feel worthless and depressed and they cared very little for how i felt when it came to the hurtful things they said about me, i took matters into my own hands and removed all contact from them, i felt it was all i could do because despite how much i've tried to make them stop they still kept on doing it.

So this dude is a co worker, class mate, what is the current relationship here?

it's always good to remove a toxic element from your life

we used to go to the same school together when we were younger and stayed in contact ever since we'd left

Is he closeby?

What are you 12? Just straight up tell him to meet you for coffee or lunch. Be prepared to buy your own.

Stop letting people trample on you...you have made a good first step dumping the trash in your life.

yes he is

dangerous if he is insecure. he will eventually lie and say no even if he has feelings.

Is he insecure?

You don't have feelings for him, you just lost your friends. It's timing. Make new friends and wait.

he's actually a lot more extraverted and sociable than me, he doesn't seem insecure

If I may ask how old you guys are?

Can we see your butt? With a timestamp.

Do you support yourself financially?
Job?
Rent?
Car?

Does this dude support himself financially? This is very important.

we're both 19

are you attractive? thats the most important question here sadly.

he has a job, but we're both still living with our parents.

it's kind of a tough question because attractiveness is kind of subjective, but i don't think i'm ugly at least, but i don't think i'm exactly beautiful or attractive either.

I mean you could just show us

I think the most important thing is to communicate how you feel...if you feel that you need to. You don't have to be dramatic, just ask if he ever thought about being more than just friends. If he says no, just take that answer and deal with it. If he is as good a guy as you think he is, he'll be cool with this conversation and you may get what you want. however, be prepared for the rejection and ready to deal with that. This doesn't have to be a friendship dealbreaker, but you do have to communicate honestly

either you're a very old oldfag who hasn't been here in a long time of you're a newfag that's heard stories of "tits and timestamp" femanons haven't been posting those for ages

i understand and i'll take your advice to heart and use it when i do decide to tell him, thank you so much.

Not as important as I thought with your current age.

Fuck it. Just ask the dude. But you gotta do it in person. If it doesn't work then oh well you tried, its no body's fault. Don't go moping around about some stupid shit like a boyfriend.

You should be a lot more worried about getting yourself set on a career path, moving out, becoming completely independent.

If the dude comes on to you it will probably only last for a year or two and then fizzle out because you are young and dumb and your wants and needs are going to be all over the fucking radar. It's not a bad thing, it just is.

but her being a femanon was sort of relevant to the situation, can we please stop memeing and save the muh tits or gtfo for the actual attentionwhores?

also, try to make more friends! I know this is so much easier said than done, but you really should reach out and get to know more people. And people that are good to you. No one needs more assholes in their life

see with 19 years 99% of guys will look for the appearance, the charm or body. then comes the rest. its sad but its true. But the longer you know someone the less these attributes are important and your character counts more.

consider this. you could become a fit girl, sports also pretty good against depression

i agree wholeheartedly and that is exactly what i'm trying to do, having this little friends really isn't good for my mental health

Trust me, I know how that is. At this point in my life I've kept a ton of acquaintances and very few good friends. However, this seems to work for me

Who the fuck are all of these retarded cunts who don't know that the rule is , if someone claims to be femanon, then THE ONLY RESPONSE is "Tits or GTFO", until such time as tits and timestamp have been provided.

All you retardedly cucked niggerdly shit eating dick wads need to fucking lurk more. You are the cancer of /b

Now TITS or GTFO

Have you considered being alone?

being alone is really depressing for me

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm married to a gorgeous doctor and can offer good advice, but I'm not going to break the most basic and easy rule.

kinda late in the game at this point...question has already been discussed quite a bit

just another side effect of us not being able to work in unison anymore. feelsbadman

YOU!

You don't understand 'tits or gtfo' or why it's important... your just newfag cancer that assumes "it's a meme".

Stop posting...lurk more.
Fucking cancerous diseases anus that you are

Yeah, but the advice has been pretty misleading. If she wants real help she has to follow the rules.

kill yourself

Leave now and don't come back

>femanon here
>can i have any advice?

Sure, tits or gtfo.

TITS

>blarg.bmp

Well if hes the first person you've befriended since an incident involving the loss of friends, maybe you should take a day and really think about what you feel for him, cause it might just be the feelings of having another person thats close. Do this before you even consider confessing, I've confused feelings before under different circumstances, but yeah.....

This is harsher on my eyes than gore, and troubles me almost as much as the federal debt. Well done.

The ones who get it

Everyone else, you do not belong here

pfft we dont like your kind round here.

Don't try to arrange this. You can't force a relationship, it'll grow on its own. Right now your insecurity is prompting you to fish for certainty but it's just gonna make things awkward.
Instead just show affection and let it be reciprocated. Get intimate with him and let it blossom by itself

femanon you sound really whiny and will probalby smother him craving for his affection if this continues.
get your shit together, start doing something, forget this fucking little "does he like me" problem youve got bigger ones.
If you start living your life like a whiny bitch this will continue and youll grow old bitter.

Set your aims and work on them, forget the people who disappointed you, this is life.
dont rely on anyone to make you feel better, thats your own task.

its funny because sameposting faggot is probably the femanon.

Your insecurity is causing you to hide your feelings. Ultimately it'll flag him that you're not interested. Especially if he's not confident *and* empathetic either.

Just be candid about your feelings for him. Tell him you've become a little smitten. It's not going to ruin your friendship, worst case scenario he doesn't feel the same way and you move on. Well no, the worst case scenario would be the one where you blow this because neither of you shows initiative and you miss an opportunity.

It's like pulling a bandaid OP. You'll feel much better after you tell him.

>see with 19 years 99% of guys will look for the appearance, the charm or body. then comes the rest.
Actually it's 100% of all ages, men and women.

Building intimacy and finding a compatible relationship takes more, but the initial sexual attraction is the hook that reels them in.

I fucking knew it, I asked my girlfriend if she knew any girls who could tie their nipples together and she told me it was impossible. im gonna show her this shit.

You did the right thing by cutting them from your life. You are better with no one than people that belittle you. But in life, there is always someone out there who will be your friend and not put you down.

Bingo

You don't need to state you're a femanon, but I've been in that situation before. All k can really say on it is make sure it's not an attachment because it's the only person you have left.

No timestamp you pig shit eating retarded gimp.
A cancer for all ages and a pox on both your houses

ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, nigga.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You'll never receive that time back.
Did you feel it was a productive use of it?

I'm busy not doing work, so I'm actually getting paid while I type this nonsense.
How about you faggot?

Would bang. I'll bet she could apply 60 psi with her snatch.

GILF
Not even joking

>i've grown feelings towards this guy i've been talking to but i'm not sure if he feels the same way

you're retarded, guys don't have friendships with women without the hope of hooking up with them

It's not just guys even.
If people are putting a serious amount of time into socializing without having to and they're 25 or up, they're DTF.