So today me and my one year old went to W. Mart looking for a gift...

So today me and my one year old went to W. Mart looking for a gift. In the kids clothing section were these 2 hispanic kids running wild, they accidentally ran into my stroller twice. What appeared to be the mother came around and told them to calm down and just walked away. A couple secs go by and they are back at it. So when the boy made his next lap I tripped the shit out of him. He landed the worst way possible and knocked his self out when his head hit the floor. The EMS showed up and said they thought he broke his nose and collar bone. They took him off in a stretcher and I couldn't help myself from the biggest grin I've had in forever.

As long as none of the injuries were fatal, everything's daijobu.

kids

so what? good job op, too bad you're too pussy to kill them

I wasn't sure if the other kid seen me do it

There is a beautiful place in hell for you, I´ll be waiting.

I wish i knew what his name was so i could check on him

That kid got what he deserves, for being hispanic

Parents are shit. All of them. Just like dog owners letting their nasty yapping freaks shit all over in stores and walking away like it never happened. I have no idea why all the irresponsible lazy self serving bags of shit get pets and have kids, but that is all I ever see. Parents bitching out their kids for the littlest shit and then they block an aisle with their huge ass and apologize for their kid being in the way. Then parents with kids they raised like ferrel animals sliding across the floor sucking on a broken toy they ripped off the shelf and hammered into other toys. And no, your fucking Bichon is not a good damn service dog, it is a log laying stain faced waste of breeding that puts up with your fat face sternly chastising it for being an animal that shouldn't exist.

AMEN

Hope this is true. Brown kids are always misbehaved.

Tripping these kids could be our way as white citizens to say if your kids act like monkeys than they will get it.

Small pleasures in life. Too bad no lessons were learned
>and tax payers will be footing the bill

Pray Walmart security records over the tapes before an investigation. Otherwise you'll be liable for hospital bills and damages.

Not always fellow Sup Forumstard as I am one of them, but I'd agree that a good 90% of them are degenerate 3rd class citizens

i hate non whites

but your also a nigger OP.

so too bad he didnt trip on your kid, kill the kid, and you and wife double suicide.

violence against the weak and stupid is wrong.

Enjoy prison and having to register as a sex offender.

>Having a one year old

Did you read what he wrote? OP went to walk and the kid ran by him and tripped.
>If the kid wasn't running it wouldn't have happened.

Sometimes you have to cull the herd to ensure the overall health of the species. This isn't violence it's preservation and conservation.

I didn't buy anything and i was out of town. Fuck you pussy assholes

Let's certainly hope the jury believes that. The Hispanic child's Jewish lawyer will be doing his best to see to it that they don't.

>if kids didnt act like kids i wouldnt have to abuse them

wat

thats nigger speak.
as someone who would realistically lynch someone

I am aware.

but i wouldnt to a kid you fucking twat. he couldve been cool after he grew up

They might be mexicans but you behave like a nigger, i personally prefer mexicans over niggers, shit even niggers hate niggers.
Fucking niggers

You do realize you've just created a paper trail with this topic, right OP? Cyberpolice can backtrace it and find a written confession here, coming from your IP. Get a good lawyer.

plus he didnt cull shit. he made them weaker you fuckin retard
this. ive been lurking the news trying to find anything or any report of this to finger

I probably pay for this bean bagger fucktards groceries any way, why should i not be able to discipline him?

If I were Walmart security, I'd be tired of little shits running around too. If I saw that they were running around some dude, bumping into his stroller, and he tripped them on the next pass, I'd look the other way.

If he gave the kid's unconscious body a few kicks, then I'd say something. Probably.

You don't pay for shit. Tax dollars are not your dollars. Besides, I highly doubt you make anywhere near enough to hold down rent on your own trailer, let alone pay anyone else's way.

>tapes
Kek
No business is obligated to retain surveillance recordings or release them to John.Q.Customer without a court order. Don't ever start thinking those camera's all over are there to protect you.

I'm licenced in this state to practice law, so fuck off with your paper trail bullshit. There is not a case, no-one is going to press charges because it was a beaner who was running in a store and fell the end!

Abuse? He was walking, It's a fucking store not a gymnasium or a playground.

>It's store policy for no running and most employees will tell you to stop

thats not how you teach a kid. one must be polite

What about my 1yo he hit twice and was crying?

lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the mental gymnastics people are able to do really impress me.

i really hope you arent the one licensed to practice law lol.

you should know better than to think you can legally jsutify an illegal act just ebcause store policy said not to.

in fact.... i think theft is against store policy. and the law.... yet they cant trip or tackle people like that

>knocked his self out
Nigger detected. Hope to see you and your niglet at the end of a rope sometime soon.

Ask me how I know you're full of shit.

Fuck that kid. No matter the color. People need to learn to discipline their little asshole kids in public.

You did good OP. I would of laughed right next to you if I was there

Fuck these kids, ill trip your maw maw fag

Your dying race white child is of no consequence when brown children, AKA the future, are concerned.

Bro, stop. That wasn't very nice. I know you didn't mean that.

Great job user. It must be a spic thing to act like fucking monkeys everywhere they go.

Niggers always talking about how strong there race is, you're a walk away joke to us.

Did that brown kid force you to plant your autistic seed in some trailer trash whore, thus making the ultimate mistake of siring young?

Fucking losers I'm going to trip a fucker again by the end of the week

>wokeup my kid
>better cause permanent damage
thats what niggers do OP

which ya know, you were shopping in walmart.

and believe in hitting kids.

you really arent white, are you?

OP i demand timestamp

You injured a kid, big man. KYS.

I'm pretty sure i can kick every 8yo ass in the world, so yeah in pretty fucking tuff!

Good work user.

These white fuckbois get mad cause mommy prefer the big black dicks in the ass

This is a tripping thread dumb Nigger

You are a dick its not the kids fucking fault. Should have told the mother to get her fuckin kids. A child is a child. What if that happened to your kid? Fuckin pussy. Wont say shit to an adult but put a child in the hospital.