Ummah general

Why we muslims don't have any general on Sup Forums? i know i'm not the only muslim on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gtfo turkroah.

You should take a shower first

Why would a perfect religion need to resort to a death penalty for apostasy? Couldn't it succeed by its own virtue without a threat of killing its own members who try to leave?

it's because the Sup Forums community has rejected you and you're not persistent enough to do what ponyfags did in 2011.

Fuck off. You're part of all that's wrong with the world.

For the same reason i don't expect Sup Forums to have a Jew general just because there is like 10 other jew posters on here, integrate into the community or get the fuck out turkroach.

Absolutely! Praise hallah!
My contribution, brother!

Islam is a fucking joke

Then we should have a NAZI general as well.

who the fuck r u

Probably best to set up a general, General to sort these things.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/

>muslim
the same reason christians don't you dumb sandnigger

wtf are we paying tax dollars for if we aren't vaporizing these little shits?

There should be NO survivors. Nothing to celebrate here, just a roach that got away from the boot.

I'll let you slide since you might be a rare but nazi generals ARE a thing

Fuck off and die roach.

At least with christposters i know i can trust them. Ive met respectable muslims but always weary they are in it for the long con.

Muslim Sup Forumsack reporting in

MAKE UMMAH GREAT AGAIN

There's been christian,nazi,nationalist and fascists generals. are you all newfags?

thats a penis.

Get the fuck out Turkroach. No one cares about you or your pedophile leader.

God I miss chan a decade ago, everyone was atheist back then.

Now christians and muslims fill the board so much they try to kick us out

gtfo achmed ben turk

Because it'll just turn into an ironic quran memes general

>muslims don't have any general on Sup Forums?

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

POO IN LOO

Because Islam is poo. Islam is crazy shit.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."