That movie gave me a severe case of autism. is the new one better?

that movie gave me a severe case of autism. is the new one better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hg3EujNn_nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hulk the is mysterious Wizard that got them torgether. He's the son of The Great Languini, who was outed as a fraud by Morgan Freeman,

HE can use real Magic. I doesn't make any sense.

it's actually worse.

it's awful, they also try to shoehorn china into this shitpile

Honestly one of the most painful movies to sit through

It's less ridiculous in that they actually explain most of the complicated tricks to the point that the story is somewhat believable
But otherwise, it's pretty much identical quality-wise

There's less of an air of mystery around them and power dynamics that they don't really give enough attention to despite bringing up. But it's fun and entertaining

genuinenly one of the most horrible movies I've seen this century

it's ecks vs sewer-tier, but instead of retarded action, it has a degenerate story where an antagonist is made up in the last couple minutes

also what kind of vomit-inducing asshole filmmaker do you have to be to make magic tricks with cgi?

it fucking sucks

i saw it yesterday.

i like magicians and shit but this is just a fucking mess. some little parts are good

the parts with REAL magician stuff, that could theoretical happen in real live by a master magician. THATS cool.

Ofcourse im talking about the part with the cpu on the card, where they keep it out of sight op the chinese chinks.

still this was over the top. Why couldn't one of those fucks just palm the card and shit so it would go unnoticed.

THere was no reason to send it flying to eachother.

remembers, this is THE BEST PART of the movie

i have to note that somethings were funny, i laughed at a joke. But i can't remember the joke because the movie made me forget it

And why were there 0 (zero) NULL!!! NO jokes about Harry Potter and his magic. Wtf you cast this britisch cunt and you dont make the joke? UNBELIEVABLE

still, the concept is nice: magicians robbing banks and shit. But there completely screw it up AGAIN!!!

>where an antagonist is made up in the last couple minutes
Did you actually watch the film? Or did you just not watch the first one?
The antagonist(s) are pretty well established

It was definitely ridiculous and unnecessary in parts. But it was enjoyable enough. I wouldn't call it good, but if you enjoyed the first I'd wager one would enjoy this one too

its some chinese gang movie for the first 2/3 then it tries to get back to what made it good but it's too late. trash movie

They called the second one Now You See Me 2, and not Now You See Me: Now You Don't.

>Did you actually watch the film?

fuck you

>sequel is not called : Now you Dont
>there is a 3rd movie in the making
fucking hell how people can eat this garbage shit?

>also what kind of vomit-inducing asshole filmmaker do you have to be to make magic tricks with cgi?

This so fucking much. What the *FUCK* is the point of a movie about magic tricks, an art of deception, sleight of hand, trickery, using the audience against themselves, when you're just going to do them in CGI and make NO effort to explain to the audience how they did the shit despite the movie clearly being rooted in real life.

I cannot believe they had the audacity to make ANOTHER one. What a fucking bunch of tripe. Huge waste of an ensemble cast, and a huge waste of my time and money.

that fucking card scene gave me testicular cancer

so that's a no

the second is slightly better than the first in that respect
there's only one OTT trick they don't explain - but they imply enough for it to potentially be believable

so they explain the bullshit in the trailer? raining upwards? magic slide ride to the other side of the world?

Everything about the sequel's trailer made it look like "everything you hated about the first one cranked up to eleven"

>jesse iceburg

no thanks senpai

the explanation for the rain is still fucking retarded.
the audience would still feel the rain hitting their umbrellas and heads. and the fact he disappears into literal water is even worse.
the magic slide is also retarded as they would notice waking up half way down a slide.

> raining upwards?
That's the only one they don't explain, but they imply
they reveal it's not actually raining, it's a rain machine
>magic slide ride to the other side of the world?
That one is completely explained. If anything, the flaw is that how it was done becomes so obvious about five minutes before they reveal how

it's a trick by flashing light on the rain at the correct time. but only works when the audience isn't getting fucking hit by the rain.

>the magic slide is also retarded as they would notice waking up half way down a slide.
If you've ever had sleep deprivation or been under general anaesthetic, you'd know that's not always the case
It's actually quite believable
Dan Brown's done similar tricks in real life where they never realise they were out cold

falling asleep without noticing is fine and i can understand. but waking up without noticing is not.

No seriously, when I went under general anaesthetic a few years back I didn't remember waking up
One second the doctor was telling me it wouldn't hurt and I was arguing that it did hurt and then the next second I was being wheeled out of surgery and everything was a bit hazy

there's a difference between being out for 15-30 minutes and being out cold long enough to go from one continent to another

So they went from not explaining shit to poorly explaining things. That's borderline worse.

>And why were there 0 (zero) NULL!!! NO jokes about Harry Potter and his magic. Wtf you cast this britisch cunt and you dont make the joke? UNBELIEVABLE
I.... I never thought to that

WHAT ARE SOME GOOD MAGICIAN MOVIES OTHER THAN THE PRESTIGE

just watch Penn & Tell: Fool Us if you want to see some really cool magic

this image has never been more relevant

>you will not remember falling asleep
>you will not remember waking up
Hypnosis, how does it work?

Jim Carrey's scenes in the Incredible Burt Wonderstone are pretty hilarious
Film's kinda shit though

Not well over the course of 5-12 hours. Generally hypnosis is done in a rapid-fire fashion so the mind doesn't have any time to 'reset' and you remain 'hypnotized'

being unconscious long enough to fall into REM sleep doesn't gel too well with the concept.

Nice try though.

Dan Brown has literally hypnotised people over days before
You're just wrong

if you mean derren brown, he doesn't hypnotize people as much as program them with subliminal messages and social hacking - and even then he tends to fail because not all his victims/ guinea pigs are toolbags that can be manipulated at will

Pros
- new girl is kinda cute
-

Cons
- facebook is even more unlikable, how come this guy's not a villain again?
- twins? why the fuck would you did that twinshit if they aren't gonna switch place somewhere along the course of the story?
- Ruffalo in the first one was great but in this one he's reduced to a 'muh daddy' mopey adult
- harry potter

6/10 maybe you would like it.

6/10 being far too generous. 4/10

Pros
- they made an effort to make the magic tricks somewhat realistic which was completely missing in the first one

I'd probably give it a 5/10 but I don't really like scores

Why didn't Michael Caine and Harry Porrer wonder why they didn't feel acceleration on take-off nor wonder about the absence of ear pressure?

Yeah I get it was faked and all that shit but come on. Who the fuck wouldn't notice that the plane took off instantly no problem. Then the guys throwing them out the plane couldn't see or hear or even feel the fans.

Also loled at the end when after all that talk about Harry Potter being that dudes best son, two hours later at the end of the movie the old guy is like fuck you Harry Potter anybody could be your mom I don't give a shit.

name recognition guys, the thing every exec get hard for in an instant, fuck creativity, fuck logic

>is the new one better
fuck no, they retconned everything, hot as fuck isla fisher isnt in it and harry potter is the hardcase wizard who does no magic.

It will kill your soul slightly if you force yourself to watch it.

This movie is actually good if you pretend that they are doing actual magic.

"film"

Don't dignify it you turbopleb fuck

I'd you enjoyed either of these pieces of shit you might be mentally challenged.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

youtu.be/hg3EujNn_nE

Are you blind?

>pretending to be this pretentious on a cantonese fishing board

lmao shut the fuck up autist

>Sup Forums is truly lost
I bet you folk loved TFA too huh?

I don't like NYSM but you talk like a condescending cunt

Haven't seen the new one.
The first one was pretty bad, though. Basically The Prestige for really stupid people.

>t. film-connoisseur that lives in his mother's basement at age 30

The 2nd is a but better but not by much. I wouldn't say these films are the absolute worst though

I wasn't aware those with Downs enjoyed Sup Forums but it's a free country I guess

>no u