I have a severe cuck fetish and really want to watch her sucking another mans cock

I have a severe cuck fetish and really want to watch her sucking another mans cock.

""""she"""" already has her own cock

Here's your (You).

Do you have kik? Im the same keen to chat!

kik-Issacshares

I felt the same way

Ended up leaving her

Why?

Does she know it? Howd she react? Got convo pics?

Fetish too heavy to live with.

I told her about it, she thought it was a bit odd but wants to try it.
What do you mean?

More

Kill yourself, Beta and let her get with a man and not a cucked meat bag full of organs waiting to be harvested.

I want her to be with a man though.

She needs a real man to stretch that pussy. THat much is for sure.

bet you don't even choke her in bed.

I'd love to watch another man holding her down choking her.

She would love it too. Has she ever had an 8 inch cock before?

post nudes you cuck

Not yet, you're welcome to give one to her.

So here is the whole cuck thing. You have a fantasy. There is nothing wrong with that. Jerk off all you want at whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Bringing other guys into the relationship is relationship suicide though. And if you think about it long enough and jerk off long enough you start to forget that.

Would love to give her my cock, I want more of her, do you have kik or anything?

Give up the nudes and I'll snap a pic of my cock

It's something I've wanted to happen for a long time, she's interested as well. What's wrong with letting it happen?

One more whith her face sges cute

sissy cd cuck looking for dominant men to send hot pics of girls to and have you humiliate me.

kik: lexithong2

25+ please

link her to thread

if i had my way with her she would forget that you were in the same room with us

Please do it, I'd pay to watch.

you would have to pay me to watch her scream for pleasure as i drill her through the whole house, leaving red marks all over her body.
got more of her legs and feet/ass?

Based on this response, I do not think you're being legit. I will post reasons though because the cuck thing is a pretty common fetish and it's growing in popularity.

- A woman thinks differently than a guy: A woman is more focused on hierarchy and interrelational dynamics. It's why girls have daddy issues and want a strong, powerful man. When you feel powerless, the best way to influence a community is by influencing the strongest member.

- All a guy thinks about is tits and ass. They could care less if they're fucking a queen or a trailer park skank. Women care.

- Women see the situation as you OFFERING another guy her body, which is pretty explicitly telling her that the other guy is more important to you than she is. And implicitly, she'll see the other guy as being higher up than you. And she'll want whoever is at the top.

- Women care more about pair bonding and being needed.

- Bringing another guy(s) into the relationship fucks up her sense of interdependence with you. It alienates her from you as she now entertains the idea of incorporating this other guy(s) into her social/emotional hierarchy.

So you basically lose her respect and you lose the intimacy of the relationship. And if your relationship is already having issues (as all relationships) do, it's going to make EVERY OTHER ISSUE 100x harder to deal with.

ADon't have any of her legs/feet.

post more revealing shit of her then. some ass and pussy pics.

Cheers user, it's something I'll think about if we go further. Although it's still something we plan on trying.

She's cute as hell. Leave her so a strong white man can wife her and show her a true man.

So hot

I wish she was with a strong man.
Fuck her then.

Id bounce her up and down on my cock like a tight little fuckdoll.

post more pics of her you faggot

Could I please watch.
Fight me cunt.

i will. and after i've thrashed you i'm gonna turn your girl into my cock sleeve.

Any Bulls chuck a Gilf?

You could watch and suck. Youd be on your knees and she'd guide it into your mouth and laugh in in your face.