I'm lonely and bored. does anyone want to talk?

I'm lonely and bored. does anyone want to talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxg4C365LbQ
youtu.be/1Srh3iPZBVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi user, how's your day? Any positive experiences you care to share?

Yoooo! hmu on SC toomuchmusicboy. I'd love to talk

shieeeeeetttttt

Me too, was hoping to find a chat board online but everything seems to use flash player and idevices don't support flash, how ya doing?! What's up?!

sup
Has anything been bothering you lately?

woah replies. my day wasn't bad actually, did some work on the barn for my mom and made pizza. just kind of wishing I had someone to spend time with who wasnt my family

I guess this thread isnt only for OP
I finally finished my exams this week

Do some meditation and maybe you'll connect with others

Feel free to hmu on discord
BodigityBob#4054

everyone is welcome. I could never reply to everyone, to many people
I think I agree with you. I just feel like there's something wrong with me that makes people not like me

Is that... a pregnant retard?

Don't consume your thoughts on those kinds, seek out other people who work with your strengths and who have a strong sense of individuality.

Hey goys, I'm on vacation - working too - but I've had a nice couple of days. I'm planning a trip to see my friend, and thinking of entering boxing classes cause I'm a tiny weak-baby.

Yeeaaaa... I kinda missed the 'do u even lift' meme

nope just pregnant

thanks user. you're right, I should try to not make myself the problem in my eyes
that sounds pretty nice. I've thought about trying boxing out. it seems fun

play games op? If so... what?

I don't have any games to play. my family doesn't like me to play them because they make me lazy or something

Are you cute?

I think I'm ok looking. kind of overweight though

Male or female?

like you care

male

>who have a strong sense of individuality.

lol

>I'm lonely and bored. does anyone want to talk?

> no hobbies

get a hobby

my hobbies include drinking and playing games, but I don't do that at my parents. it's rood

I thought it was disco dance and ping-pong?

oh those sound like good hobbies actually. dancing is embarrassing though

Drinking, alone in my room, peaceful for this night.

that sounds really nice. pretty picture

Go outside for a bike ride or a walk, I'm positive you'll be feeling better after doing so

It's really nice. Sayaka is a qt.
I walk a lot, actually been getting into shape. Feels really wonderful, it's just a cheat night for today.
Plus there's niggers around my area in this time of night. During the day, it's good.

sayaka is so cute. I wanna be that cute

So, you want to be a trap?
Sayaka isn't my waifu, but damn she has it going on.

I'd rather just be a cute girl. who wants to have a dick

Well, traps aren't my thing, sure I might find guys cute, still prefer them being themselves.

I agree. being yourself is the best thing

Sure is, I lean more to girls though, but eh. Whatever I guess.

Getting to my drunk state, feels nice.

feels nice. what are you drinking?

Ill talk

what's goin on user

1800 with orange juice, a nice treat.
What are you doing?

ooh tasty. I'm thinking it's time to brush my teeth and lay in bed. I had some cake, that was nice

Gonna sleep?
Kinda early for me, though alcohol gets me sleepy fast.
Seems like a lovely eat, can't have sweets myself, feelsbadman.

no I won't sleep yet. it's to hot to sleep. why can't you eat sweets? and nice drawing. did you do that?

I got a fan on in my room, I like the chill temps, it's comfy.
Just in a diet, avoiding sweets and going about with water and protein based foods.
Nah, not my drawing, I do draw from time to time, but work and other stuff prevents me fron doing so. Would like to get back to it.
Where do you live? If I may ask.

I'm from California. just north of the Bay area. you?
I'd like to draw too, but I have no talent. I have a friend who's decent though

What is Your hockey team?

not a huge follower of hockey, but I usually root for the sharks because I saw a sharks game once

sc @ festeringtrash. anybody. send memes, whatever.

A question came to my mind today op, what makes us human? I cannot find answer (maybe too beta)

i think that self awareness makes us human. the fact that we can wonder about things like what makes us human sets us above I'd say. we're just smarter than animals

Michigan, Grand Rapids area.
I'm decent at it, it's a good hobby, just like having a quiet place do such thing. Which I don't have here.
Sleep late? I usually sleep at 2 or 4 a.m. whenever I decide to really.

That's when i thought, animals too are self awareness and are capable of understanding their environment throgh this

I feel that, it's hard to draw in a loud place. I usually sleep around 12 nowadays, but I should really start going to sleep earlier

I think we just have a different kind of self awareness. I think animals can imagine themselves in a situation, but humans can imagine other things in a situation that doesn't involve themself

Why sleep early? Seems like a waste for the rest of the night, unless it's for a job or uni.
You seem like a cool person to chat with.
Are you the trap I was talking to earlier on this thread, or another? I don't know honestly.

it's for a job. and yeah, it's still me. still the op and still not a trap lol. I'm not cute enough to be a trap

U mean in an altruistic or creative way? Chimpanzees, whales and dolphins do so

Nope, just retarded

I dunno. creative I guess. I think I just have to believe that humans are smarter in some way, just to make myself feel better. maybe other animals are just behind in evolution. or maybe they're all way smarter than us and we just don't know it

Heh, well, maybe with some work you can be. What made you want to become a trap? Curious about the why.

I also think humans are better in some way, but i don't know what makes us unique, fuck....

lol I don't want to be a trap. I just want to be a cute guy. or if I wasn't a guy I'd want to be a cute girl. Im not gonna try and switch genders though, I'm fine with the one I am

maybe it's just our level of intelligence

Man, i think i got the answer, trying to explain our universe.

maybe
what if we're not unique and we just don't realize it. like what if there's a whole different super intelligent race like us on Earth, but we just can't see or interact with them. what if that's what luck is

wants young guys

Oh, kek, I see.
I got hit on by guys before, I think because they say,"I'm cute". Happened a few times, though same with grills, it's strange.
Don't go and be a mentally ill person and switching genders now, lul, it's good you're fine with what you are.

It's Saturday night. Wife is on her computer. Did nothing today but spend money on books and movies. Life feels empty. Working just to survive and don't feel like I'm really living. Just turned 39 at the end of April. Thinking about going to Thailand when I turn 40 and living as a degenerate for a month before killing myself in an explosion. youtu.be/nxg4C365LbQ

for real. how can you try and switch your gender. just deal with what you are, unless you physically can't. it's not like being one is world's better than the other

Then we're not unique, but if we share level of understanding, and trading information with them, maybe our curiosity is one thing we share with our group of species (us and them)

what about your wife? don't you like her? I think you just need something to work towards. something you enjoy

New user here, too lazy to read the entire thread.

Will just jump in here.

I once had a gay black man over 40 try to fuck me in the ocean once. Was at Virginia Beach swimming far off the shore to hit them waves and be at peace. Normally wear glasses, but obviously not swimming with them. This black guy showed up and kept talking to me and I guess I was okay with it. I was too socially retarded and too busy enjoying myself to think about the kind of questions he was asking me at the time.

>Are you alone?
>Who's here with you?
>How old are you?
>You got a girlfriend?
>Where are you from?

>mfw

And he kept swimming unusually close to me, such that his fucking leg even touched mine once. I sort of ignored this too, assuming it was just currents and waves being currents and waves. But it finally hit me like a ton of bricks when this bitch said, I shit you not, "Yeah, you sexy though!"

Nigga tried to assfuck me in the ocean after that, and I managed to rapid swim my way back to shore, and ended up spending the next 30 minutes burning my feet in the hot as fuck sand walking back and forth trying to find my shit, (couldn't see though).

what if we're just aliens, and not even from this planet

should i leave my s/o because they said a very triggering sentence around me that from the beginning of our relationship i specifically said not to say and i blacklist anyone who does say it. i told them never ever say it again, this is their last warning, or should i just end it now?

Some kind of experiment...

that story is great lol. good job getting out of there. cute girl too

I love her but since getting married I understand why men call their wives "the old ball and chain". I can't do what I like when I like. Just worked towards a career as a welder and even if I got a good job offer somewhere, I can't just pick up and leave. I feel trapped and it's getting to me.

is one phrase really that triggering to you?

it really is and i feel awful about letting it trigger me THAT badly and ive been trying to get over it but it is extremely hard. i dont know what to do anymore.

I kind of hope so
maybe you should talk to her about it. I have a friend who's a welder and he's married, but he still traveled around without her to jobs. I would think she would understand

I dunno. maybe try and talk it out, maybe just give it a few days and see if you feel better then

Divorce is the only option. Shouldn't have fallen for the marriage meme, lad.

Yeah, I'm also glad I got out of there. But still feel stupid for getting into that position. And I've realized there have been several situations where obviously gay men have blatantly hit on me. It'd be retarded of me to be offended by this, it's just strange. On the one hand, it never really bothered me outside of the ocean incident, because in those other cases they weren't actually trying to buttrape me.

Jesus fuck user, what is it? Tell us.

Well, being a woman has its advantages, but I couldn't care less right now, just been flirty with some grills at a anime covention. It was fun, pretty cute girls at those.
Holy shit, kek!
I would've felt extremely uncomfortable with that, damn....
I really see no appeal to black people and Latinos, that's just me.

Sorry but I think offing myself in Thailand is the best option. Goodbye. youtu.be/1Srh3iPZBVY

i bet the word is nigger

she'd be way cuter if she trimmed that imo. I don't think I've ever had a gay guy hit on me. my mom.used to ask if I was gay because I didn't bring women home

Why?

"it is what it is" said to me over and over while i was brutally raped by two men at gun point 5 years ago. stupid i know.

I'm going through a rough time right now. basically tl;dr
>gf of 1 year broke up with me almost a month ago
>says she's no longer in love with me but still cares for me as a friend out of nowhere
>right after my birthday
>+right after I recovered from a really shitty stomach flu (during my bday)
>AND a week before I went to Japan for vacation
>gave me a half eaten bag of kit kats as reconciliation when I got back
Went from heartbroken to pissed off to just recovering right now. Fuck her.

Anyway, not doing much tonight. Just doing laundry and maybe some overwatch or alien isolation.

Wouldn't mind chatting it up OP or any user that wants to talk.

nice, that always feels good. I usually don't have the confidence to flirt with girls

maybe you should just get a divorce lol
because the world just seems kind of boring. I just want there to be some huge grand plan in the works

I hate trannies. Mentally ill fuckwits.

Yeah it was pretty disturbing as it was happening. It's a funny tale these days, but at the time I was in full on fight or flight mode. Adrenaline pumping, blood pumping, eyes bulging, arms and legs on overdrive to get the fuck out of there.

Kek. Nice mother you've got there. I'm not sure WHY they keep hitting on me, but it seems to keep happening. Or perhaps it just happens enough that I "feel" like it happens more than it actually does.

Satanic trips! Checked.

In this case, I believe you have the right to reasonably request they fuck off and not say it. If they were told not to, and did it anyway, then leave. Unless it was an honest accident and they intend to improve and try not to do it again.

Sorry friend.

DIVORCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

she sounds like kind of a dumb bitch tbh. probably for the better, find a girl that isn't

Think outside the box op, depression problems btw?