Off the top of your head, can you name all the main characters in this piece of shit?

Off the top of your head, can you name all the main characters in this piece of shit?

Jenn, Donny Yen, Mexican Accent and worlds worst Blue Velvet cosplay.

Bad post? Bad you.

Girl, Hairy, Blind Faggot, and Dhornish Prince Oberyn

thank you this movie blows!!!

none. the day after it came out I could remember the girl's name.

it was like a $5 budget star wars

Kristen Stewart, Ayatollah of smakola, Blasty man, and Tourette's Guy.

Fucking easy, next.

There names arent even mentioned once

What is this?

Wooden lead #1, Wooden Lead # 2, Two Asian dudes one blind, one retarded. Oh and Digital Talkin' Tarkin & Hannibal

WEW LAD CHECKED

Jyn Urso
Chirrut Imwe
Cassian Andor
Baze Mal-something
But, I like Star Wars so there ya go.

Was an enjoyable movie in the star wars universe. Better than any prequel movie. If you don't like it so what. No need to be wanna be movie hipster.

This movie fucking sucked. I finally got around to watching Force Awakens and I liked it. So I went to watch this one thinking it would be good as well,.... high disappointed.

Why?

action movies with female leads are boring as hell.

Lady, Salvador the Gunzerker, Bo staff Bamboozler, that one pilot of their transport ship with the awful actor, robro, the guy that got captured (I think he was also a pilot).
Did I miss anyone?

Jyn, Chirrit, Maze, Bodhi, K2SO, and that one guy who probably will get a prequel of his own how's 6/7 for ya OP?

*Baze not Maze

Chirrut, Baze, Cassian and Buck Teeth.

>The Universes cock sleeve
>Han Solo's one night stand
>Big gun, big load
>Can't see you but still feels you

KEK

Dead Slut, blind moron, Jacki Chan wanna be ( Also dead) Neanderthal with bad aim so hes also dead and lastly anorexic Karate kid wanna be Ralph Macchio Crane also got his ass killed AKA The F team

QUINTS!!!!

I bet you're the funny one in your group of friends.

Inb4
>>friends

I can only think of Jyn Erso and that's because I want to hate fuck Felicity Jones.
Oh and the droid K2SO, that is it.The only good shit about that movie was Vader's killing a bunch of rebels and the space battle.

Magic stick man, forgettable Hispanic spy, forgettable big guy with gun, bad guy that was choked out by Vader.

And it was still more entertaining than The Force Awakens