We were having a good thread it 404. I guessed

We were having a good thread it 404. I guessed
>Top Gun
>Deliverance.
Itt poorly describe a movie and we guess it. Go with your favorites.

Nobody guessed mine last thread, its a very common classic movie.

Whores for visibility. Going to post my poor description of my favorite movie just now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aTepWULhdck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dude is alcoholic former football star
>hears his dad has cancer
>Goes home to Tupelo, Mississippi
>Sees dad, hears dad does not have cancer
>wants to go home
>dad really does have cancer
>big fight about alcoholism (wet brain)

>classic, stage play turned movie

please guess this it really bothered me nobody could guess it last time.

bumping with more

>orphan brothers
>musicians
>Have a half pack of smokes

pic not related

bumping again, trust me bros, those trap threads will be there later, jack off and get in here

This can be fun, guess and post, another bump for you retards

>Air Force bro is asked to go to pentagon
>Whats up with that fighting vehicle?
>Fucking ridiculous, but accurate

come on... cant you bros be bros for a minute. I already jacked off. Need something else to do.

I'm going to recreate this thread a thousand times for breakfast lunch and dinner if you dont get in here and participate.

Last bump, for now. But I'm gonna get on your nerves, if you cannot at least guest my first movie you fucking bugs.

>faggot orphan
>nobody wants him
>gets accepted to special school
>mom/dad are kill
>gets a broom

this isnt the one I want you to guess, I want you to guess this here IF you dont know it you have no culture

Yeah I had fun in the last thread too. Was eagerly awaiting a new one. Sorry dude, I don't know the movies you're describing, but I'll be bumping

meant to post pic, for visibility, pic not related, dont bother guessing that one, try this one

hey thats real cool of you, but some of these are easy. Um really, I just want to know that I'm not the only person that knows this movie

It is a classic, a stage play turned movie by Tennessee Williams.Thanks for the bump. I'll just keep posting naked chicks for the visibility. I'm drunk, already jacked off, and have nothing else to do.

And for christs sake watch this fucking movieIf its not guessed in like 2 minutes I'm just going to post the title and go to bed.

Is it Death of a Salesman?

litorally no one ever posts instagram or fb links, including you you faggot, kys

CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, WITH PAUL NEWMAN, ELIZABETH TAYLOR, BURL IVES

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????????????????????????????

THE NEXT ONE, BLUES BROTHERS
THE NEXT ONE, PENTAGON WARS
THE NEXT ONE,HARRY FAGGOT AND THE SORCERER

FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR NOT PARTICIPATING, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DO GO WATCH

CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF

FUCKING BUNCH OF 13 YEAR OLD RETARDS HERE FUCK

cuufsuffFFFFFUCKDS FUCK FUCK FUCK CUK CYK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF USELESS FUCKSSSS

Bumping. Don't give up hope OP

Death of a salesman?
Fences?

Damn dude chill out, no need to go full autist just because no one has seen your favorite movie

Lol smokes some weed

bY THE WAY THATS DELTA FORCE, FOR YOU FUCKING RETARDS THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING
and I dont know what the fuck you're talking about... seriously? What insta gram facebook? fuck off you non guesser

and no budbut thanks for guessing, at least you were close

love you guys

does anybody know who this guys is? I bet you fucking dont.

love you tho all of you

I'm sorry I failed you OP. I'll watch the movie in your honor

Harry potter

Hello?

oh hey no problem bro its cool I'm al little drunk and thought it was a kinda obvious well known movie, but its really special to me bec. I'm a drunk

do what you want bro but it really is worth a watch, sorry you know I like to fuck with people and act retarded

and yeahobviously

but its all cool i love you guys all of you hope you the best

Gonna describe another movie because I love movies. This one is my favorite movie, but probably easy to guess.
>a bunch of shrimp float above niggers
>fook

Is this Harry Potter?

yeah hey whats up?

yeah that was the easy one

and checked, nice

We love you too man. Your Sup Forumsros will always be here

Hey man not much. Just ate a bunch of pizza. Regretful because I'm too full :3. Hbu buddy?

Bumping.
You people need to start describing movies. I just moved into a new house and I have nothing better to do

I am a metal robot from future

i go in hot lava and wave bye

boy don't gets kill

Terminator 2

thanks bro. love all you guys, I've asked for advice before and actually got good advice here, have fucked around and acted retarded and you guys played along and gave it right back, gave me laughs, made me worry, made me impressed. I've shared oc, joked with you, gave you pics of my cat and naked pics of my ex gf (she was cool with it), you guys are fucking crazy, and I love you, I'll be around, fucking with you, laughing, I'm the guy that posts this if you've ever seen it

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

I grew up with a catholic mother. I just do it to fuck with people and make them go wtf? you know.

anyway. love you guys, maybe going to pass out, watch Cat on A Hot Tin Roof if you can. Its really good.

I will dude, just moved into a new place and the internet isn't getting hooked up for a few days, so I'll use my service and watch it to keep myself from boredom

Muh feels are crippled

>Frozen at beginning
>Wake up in prison
>Almost get raped; saved by black priest
>Dog kills people
>Jump in lava

The first three lines sound like it could be the Matrix, but its obviously not

I'm alright. Drank too much but fine really. I burnt a frozen pizza last night and just scraped the cheese off it and ate that, and a couple cold fried chicken breasts.

Thinking about going and having a sandwich.

And just fucking around here on /b for a while, sometimes I find a pic that really makes me laugh my ass off, sometimes I find a pic of a really hot bitch, sometimes I just read all yalls crazy shit and chuckle.

Love you and all of you. Gonna check out now but take care of yourselves.

And last thing. If you're a young guy, broaden up those shoulders and get a tan, thats the best easiest thing you bros can do to look good and get women.

And dont touch your face, it will give you acne. and fuck these captchas so hard... I'm fucking out of here gonna watch Kipper the dog on Netflix. And yes I'm 30 and american and love Kipper the dog.

Alien 3

Get help.

is this a stephen king movie, not cujo... but it sounds familiar. I cant call it. but I swear Its in the back of my mind.

WINRAR

Hah I burned many a pizza in my drinking days. I even passed out with a pizza in the oven one time. It was in there for 4 hours kek. And I'm young - ish. 26. Hope your chicken is good and you have a good rest of the night

Pet Sematary?

Thinner?

w.what there? Lol you motherfuckers are out of your minds. Hell I'll stay and keep posting.

Guess this.

>Dude at home on his ranch, watching news
>Aircraft is hijacked
>Retired military is dude
>Dude shows up anyway, doesnt want to but does
>See you when I see you boss

>motorcycle with rockets on it

>guy loses job
>becomes obsessed with a woman
>convinces best friend to help him stalk her
>tries to poison best friend because he and the woman hit it off

The Delta Force?

dont guess me I dont know. I was trying to guess dude I responded to.

But you can try this if you want, I'll tell you if you're right.Its probably an easy guess. But hell I've had the soundtrack on a loop for like an hour so thought I'd post it.

You bros are the best. Pic not related, just a naked chick for the attention. Or oc ass I decided. And fuck these captchas.

>guy plays bass
>guy likes chick who dresses like an sjw
>they travel through a subspace highway

hell yeah it is. Got that soundtrack on repeat right now.

It was my fathers favorite movie. He was SAC and AFSOC during vietnam and desert storm. Military movies really make me miss him.

Scott pilgrim?

>autism is a superpower
>turns guy into a badass killer
>also really good at money
>but really bad at women

Wow dude. Your father was the real MVP. I'm not much of a war movie but, but I really love Apocalypse Now.

Fuck I know this

Doesnt she pick him up on her scooter? Jim carey movie?

No... no I dont know but it made me think of this jim care movie, where he ran out of gas and got picked up by a weird bitch on a scooter

shit

Correct

You're thinking of Yes Man.

It was Scott Pilgrim, but now I'm trying to figure out what movie you're talking about. I think I've seen it

>Two guys wake up
>TV is missing
>While searching for it, hired for a hit
>Their target pays more to have them transport a material to Washington, D.C.
>Guys surrounded at White House and surrender

Thanks

Beavis and Butthead Do America

Chinese cop suffers through huge amounts of racism and harassment while trying to find his friend's kidnapped daughter in the US.

Beavis And Butthead Do America. Fucking love this movie and Beavis and Butthead in general

Correct

Correct. One of my faves.

Oldfag detected

No one has guess this yet? Super easy

No ur the oldfag

sup
youtu.be/aTepWULhdck

Tim Honks in Bubba Gump?

oh yeah he was amazing, retired a colonel after 22 years of service but i'd like to say something about him

My early memories of him were him, in his fatigues and boots, getting taken to the airport by mom. I never saw much of him when I was a young kid. but what he would do, we lived next to a pond, he would bury little toys like matchbox cars and cap guns and make me treasure maps and mark the spots with special rocks or sticks and I'd have to dig for them. Every time he came home, he was never empty handed. Such a fine man and this is like the 3rd anniversary of his death a couple days ago and I'm drunk and all gay and emotional.

Love you guys but yeah, that man was a real good man. Smelled like military nylon and english leather cologne and that old brown listerine. miss him. I have a wall full of his decorations, medals and awards. a good man.

Also heres a movie to get my mind off it

>black dude
>whips ass with a belt
>sa da tay
>and be ok

one of you knows this

Holy shit everyone loves capibara

Are these too hard?

The Blues Brothers

YES
This dude got it, it was yes man

Nah, but kekked anyway

Yes

No u

>Man out near his village
>Sees item dropped by the gods
>Item revolutionizes all village work
>Item incites violence
>Man goes on journey to throw item off the end of the world

Ben 10
I don't know, but it sounds familiar

>something in a box

Checked

The Accountant?

Yup

>guy eats a dudes hamburger and then shoots the dudes friend

Pulp Fiction

Quick and easy, good job user

Dumb and Dumber

fuck, is this that mayan dude movie?

I vaguely remember that...apocolypto I just googled "mayan dude movie"

anyway wanna guess this it aint hard, but its old

>dude is advertising exec.
>goes and gets drunk
>creates a mint that makes everybody so drunk they forgive his crime/ immoral use of his charm kinda thing, gets with doris day, tony randall uses a moose call, VIP, you gonna get this easy
>seriously fucking funny

Two men commit several crimes and cuddle while trying to get home for Thanksgiving.

One of my favorite movies
>Dude in Philly has exotic animals
>Falls in love with friends sister
>punches meat

Both wrong. Hint: The man speaks with clicking noises.

Really, nobody?

Rocky

seriously? Dont even pay attention to my gay shit but the green text here...

should be obvious, I hope it is

cappa chi, pooty says cigarettes and fast food burgers are bad like netati, and dont drink malt liquor because you dont need to, because you're ok, sa da tay.

although, i drink a lot of malt liquor

Yes. The ending gets me every time

Is this a lethal weapon movie? No shit, I think I know this, and I know it aint a rush hour movie.

Is it Jet Li?

Pootie Tang?

ok i've got one, this guy starts a fight club with another guy but they both end up being the same person

all you had to say was
>philly
>punches meat

but good call, rocky is a classic, lets keep going I love these guessem threads

Good job user, you put the title in your description

obviously, if you know it theres no mistaking it, if you google it well theres no confusion. But thanks post one you like, I wanna guess

Nah man, it was Rush Hour.