Hey Sup Forums iam a 22 year old gay boy and I dont know but i just got kind of raped today and im feeling so terrible...

Hey Sup Forums iam a 22 year old gay boy and I dont know but i just got kind of raped today and im feeling so terrible and i actually wanna die. I dont know i cant tell anyone because i cant get outet. I cant sleep i just vomittet and im shaking like hell... i also never had sex before and it didnt even felt like real sex because this scumbag just got the tip of his dick inside me but still cummed... just what should i do im so afraid im crying and i want to die so much...

Other urls found in this thread:

hotline.rainn.org/online/terms-of-service.jsp
glnh.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=wKSKocBpWQs&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How were you dressed?

I tore my MCL I kinda don't care about you...

Normal pants a shirt what should i say? Im just an average skinny guy

Because if you were dressed like a slut, you had it coming. Who raped you and have you called the police?

Go to the hospital and tell them you got raped so they can run some tests and get a DNA sample

I wasnt dressed like a slut or anything i ensure you i cant call the police because i cant risk to get outet i dont know it was just some random grindr guy...

Stay strong, karma will get the best of him so long as you stop thinking about rage/revenge. Is there a reason you're gay? A lot of times people are actually just confused or deterred from the opposite sex, DO NOT entertain thoughts of suicide, it's not worth it

Call a Rape Crisis center they will help you through the whole thing, gay or no, you don't have to go through this shit alone

You're folks don't know you're gay?

I know having an uncommon sexuality makes life confusing and tough. People are going to take advantage of you no matter who you are or what hand you were dealt in life.

You have experienced psychological trauma. This is something you will never forget; it will be with you always. It will cause anxiety.

Do not let it consume you. Consider it a scar and let it make you stronger. Don't tell yourself that you must fear certain people now; tell yourself that now you know better than to trust the wrong people.

Buy a self-defense handgun. Take martial arts classes. Do what you have to do in order to rise above the fear that you are helpless.

Good luck user. I wish the best for you.

I really dont know why im gay i always had boys around me like my cousins who were showing me their dicks etc. But i dont know if that could be the reason my cousin also tried to rape me once when i was like 6 years old but i dont know if that really can be the cause... i just feel so unclean... and suicide doesnt seem so bad...

Try Opiates. Vicodin is great when you feel down.
Alcohol is better than nothing I guess, but it can cause... problems.

National Sexual Assault Hotline online help

hotline.rainn.org/online/terms-of-service.jsp

LGBT National Hotlines

glnh.org/

Don't go through this alone dude

Consider the idea that you were not raped and that u just dont want a dick in youre ass. Surprise today OP found out he is not a faggot..

You cant even know how much i aprecciate your words... thank you really i just cant stop shaking im so sad right now

kek

Fuck off and leave him alone you fucking loser

kek

Nah, suicide would be worse than death, you aren't 'dirty' or 'unclean' unless you keep holding on to those negative thoughts. I'm sure there's a lot of positive woman who would love talking to you and maybe you'll realize you aren't gay, maybe post a personal?

Sorry you're having a bad time mate. You should know it's not your fault and that even though things suck right now, it gets a bit easier every day.

Yeah, alcohol and painkillers are great, but not a long term solution, but they can help make one. Just go ahead and take twice the recommended dose for moderate pain for your weight, then when you feel great, just come out. I promise that you won't care what they say.

What happened really?

Bro, lay off with your BS, quit being such a straightfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKSKocBpWQs&t=3s

I need some more back story besides "i was raped" before i can give you any advice..

Were you cornered in an alleyway and butt fucked or whaaa?

Fuck off, there is nothing wrong with being a faggot, those people are born that way

OP, I like you. If I was raped I would immediately go to the police. But you are special: I wonder what Sup Forums thinks I should do, I'm sure no one would recommend that I kms, because that would be so uncharacteristic of Sup Forums users.

fun

I dont have much in life and the only thing that was entirely mine got taken away by force my virginity... i never did something bad on purpose... i even volunteer as helper for homeless people i even donate the little bit of money i have to animal shelters and now my purity got taken away completely...

fuck ur moral high ground this is the real world tell us what happened so we cant help.

Opiates are for retards and will fuck you up in the long term. If you're gonna self mediate just get some weed.

did you poop out the cum later, or is it still in you

Seriously the most healing thing you can do is to forgive the man who did this to, as hard as it is. And don't get stuck in negative thought. I've been to hellish realms of existence, that most could not fathom, and returned back to a place of peace and equilibrium just hang in there for now. My heart goes out to you.

call cops. don't be another victim.

Im actually pretty much surprised that so many people tell me suicide is a bad thing, i thought everyone would say something like just kill yourself and give me like advice on how to kill myself

And so, the thread ended that night. No one was sure if OP was alive or dead, he was nowhere to be seen. Few in the thread actually cared anyway, most would go on to the next trap thread to fap or the next rekt thread to kek, but others thought of this young OP with sincere wonder... was OP telling the truth? Was he really a fag? Was he the one narrating his own thread? Few will ever know... Fewer still will care.

meant to say *can but as this is i suppose 'cant' applies as well

You can call those hotlines or you can wallow in depression, it is your choice now. Pick yourself and do the right thing for yourself and call those hotlines

Sup Forums just wants you to suffer more

this. no matter what, no one 'deserves' to get raped

you deserved it degenerate

yeah dude at least you know that ass is prime. nigger barely made it in and still busted.

>i cant call the police because i cant risk to get outet
Oh well, I guess the guy will just be free to keep raping other poor boys, but at least you get to keep your secret! it's a win/win!

poop

Wow what stupid advice. I dont forgive anybody that has wronged me, i get revenge. Then again im not exactly happy, nor have i been raped.

You're right there's nothing wrong with a personal choice, but he has shown he's unsure if he's gay in his previous post.

Soo it makes you gay if some one rapes you, the fucking logic is in this?
call the fucking cops you wuss about it, man can be raped and its a horrible thing...

The thread continued for a while after the first narration was published. It seemed as though Sup Forums didn't get the hint. Were they mentally handicaped?
Perhaps Autistic? Most likely both of those things.

I was surprised as well, I've been sending positive thoughts since I started replying to you

I know its really egoistic of me but really i cant... iam way to weak for something like that

Saved pasta for pasta

I just dont understand how people can harm each other it makes me so sad... and now it feels like everything i did in my life was for nothing

>be OP
>hook up with guy on grindr for gay sex
>get gay sex
>complain on Sup Forums about the sex

And with that the thread, like OP's virginity, was irreversibly 404'd. The thread was not bumped again. It no longer passed go, it did not collect 200 dollars. It seemingly hard to believe that the lurkers and posters of this thread would let it die so easily, but as they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

I didnt hook up for gay sex i told him i would just like to talk... and i actually mean talking

>thinking someone on grindr just wants to talk

You learned a good lesson, OP. You are wiser now.

We need to all send positive thoughts for the world and the violence will end, I promise you it won't be for nothing, have some faith.

It is always t keep it up to spread love and now? How should i be able to do so?

This /thread

Don't buy into this Optimistic nirvana bullshit, violence can't end, but that doesn't mean that we can't be violent with the violent.

Just think of positive thoughts towards others

I can't believe no one has asked for lewds.

It was a guy he met from grindr, so he's gay.

/thread

this is what happened right here.

OP was a prick tease on grindr then wanted to duck out when it was time to follow through.

You're a manipulative cunt OP

There it is... what took so long?

Fuck you, no one deserves to be raped

OP, was it a nigger? That's all I need to know to evaluate the situation