Why do whites pull the race card more than blacks...

Why do whites pull the race card more than blacks? Why do blacks get accused of pulling the race card when it's really the whites that do it constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.au/books?id=idJcCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT17&dq=untapped minerals in africa&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4k9-4ltjUAhUJEbwKHaqrAJ8Q6AEIKDAB#v=onepage&q=untapped minerals in africa&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dis gun b gud

Based on what? Seems like everybody except asians do this

Your wrong

>talk to black man
>mentions race three times per sentence
Really?

when black people argue with white people they say pull the "you're racist" card
when white people are with black people they pull the "black people commit more crime than white people" card
both em are gay

niggers tongue my anus

because white people are obsessed with race and think about it constantly

the only real response

Because white people only have a problem with things when non white people are doing them. Like how white people only hate seeing the president play golf if he's black.

0/10 bait try harder next time you make a thread

This is not true

As a priviledged white male I can say that this is 100% true. The problem is not that white people are inherently bad, it's the privileged culture that they grew up in that conditions them to believe that they are superior. The way this usually plays out is a POC accuses a white person of playing the race card, and the white person counters with saying that the POC was the one playing the race card instead.

>things that never happened
try harder

NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT PLEASE ADVISE YOUR LOCAL KLAN NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT PUBLIC LYNCHING WILL TAKE PLACE ADVISE YOUR LOCAL KLAN A WILD BABOON IS ON THE LOOSE

privileged white male detected

your status is making you blind to the reality of hate that is all around us

Why does OP pull the I'm not a faggot card all the time?

@736860252
@736860343
Just don't reply

Race card
Race card
Race card
Race card
Race card

Because for centuries whites
are narcissist fags they actually
do believe they are superior cunts
fuck them and kill the racist ones.
even if they are president

What? Africa is filled with aids and you are trying to tell me blacks are somehow equal?

Literally too dumb to understand that raping that girl is going to give you an autoimmune disease.

Blacks do commit more crime than whites though.

Haha race card when its just a fuckin funny dude this is how you know this is truly a nigger GO DRAG YOUR KNUCKLES SOME MORE AND BEAT YOUR CHEST OOHOOOHOOHHOOOHAHAHAHAHAH *monkey noises*

>believing that people in an a poor nation reflect an entire race, despite being separated by several decisions
ISHYGDDT

rofl your so full of shit libtard, come visit reality sometime

because whites in office made laws that discriminated against them?

White people definitely pull the race card more often. I think it's funny as hell that they get so defensive.

>This is not true
It is one of the few true statements on Sup Forums.

>Police shoot an armed black man
Keeping the streets safe
>Police shoot an armed white man
THEYS TRYING TO TAKE MUH GUNS

>Picture of white skinned, blue eyed, blond haired jesus?
That's fine
>Picture of Egyptian pharoes as black
OMG REVISION HISTORY STOP

>White kid shoots up the school
such a hero
>Black kid shoots someone in a gang war
OMG EVERY BLACK MAN IS A KILLER

>White parents call they child "Dwayne" or "Chad", or "Kymberleh"
No problem
>Black parents call they child "Shanice", "Jamal", "Darnell"
OMG FUCKING NIGGER NAMES WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS

White fucking hypocritical fucking bigots.

Because we're being oppressed.

So it's the governments fault they can't stop shooting each other, and selling drugs...

Ookay

You do realize that the poor state of African countries is mostly caused by centuries of colonialism, conquest, and slavery by white people right? Any stereotypes of lesser intelligence is caused by lack or access to education. The same result would occur if white people and people of color were swapped yet racists cannot accept this.

You just flipped all of /pol's ammo against them.

THEY MAKE US SMOKE AND MURDER OUR OWN. IT'S THE WHITE MAN

What you're doing right now would be considered whining a white person did it.

>Believing that this is because of skin color instead of racism on the part of law enforcement officers
I'm starting to believe that racists are either trolling or genuinely uneducated.

*if a white person did it

Maybe it's because of where I live, but every time I talk to a black person, whether I know them or not race is rarely mentioned. I'm white as white people can get,but maybe it's because I look dumb as hell that I'm not seen as part of the problem.

Shit, their own leaders keep them down because first world countries pay them for exports but don't care if that money all goes straight into the pockets of that country's government.

>it couldn't be because they commit the most crimes in the US! It's all because racist police officers! Even the non white ones!

What are you trying to say here? Pointing out that the state of several countries is caused by events in their past is not "whining", it's standing up for righteousness. You're also avoiding refuting the point I made.

OP's statements run counter to my life experience.

retarded fucking niggers I wish they were all dead

I'm assuming that you've never actually talked with people of color and instead have been brainwashed by Sup Forums and other organizations on the Internet attempting to get power. Especially since it'a common knowledge that people
of color are more frequently pulled over for no reason and I'm not even going to get started on the several police brutality incidents that have happened over the past few years.
Blaming it on the color of someone's skin is avoiding the problem. In order to improve society you need to actually solve problems.

"Avoiding refuting the point" would be considered clever if a black person did it, but evasive and cowardly if a white person does it. Pointing something out would not be considered "standing up for righteousness" if a white person did it. It would be considered evil since it is the product of a white person.

>blacks are equal to whites
>collective iq of niggers is around 85
>mfw

Poor nation? VAST untapped minerals means they are not poor, just too pig headed to organise themselves and make use of it.

Lack of knowledge is caused by lack of education. Lack of intellect is caused by inferior genes.

If blacks are left to their own devices they pick the easiest way to do something and refuse to innovate.

Sup Forums is only capable of being edgy when it's cool. Especially since it's filled with edgy 16 year olds who just figured out what incognito mode is.

you are the one who has never interacted with nigger apes they blame everything on whites and hate us all prove me wrong

>believing everything that you read online
Link me to a single reputable study that proves this and I will believe you.
Protip: you won't becaus you'll cry "muh sjw"

*you're

Proving what?

>books.google.com.au/books?id=idJcCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT17&dq=untapped minerals in africa&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4k9-4ltjUAhUJEbwKHaqrAJ8Q6AEIKDAB#v=onepage&q=untapped minerals in africa&f=false

There you go faggot.

Why do whites suck so much black cock?

its about time someone made some fucking sense on here
+1

>Why do whites pull the race card more than blacks?
They don't.
>Why do blacks get accused of pulling the race card when it's really the whites that do it constantly?
Because they do.

This assumes that the racial prejudice goes in reverse. Especially with the "avoiding the point" thing, nobody believes that it's any different due to race so I am pretty sure you are making things up to troll. I am a cis white male who is aware of his privilege, so none of what you said really applies.

Blacks would characterize it that way. It does go in reverse. Blacks can be racist.

I was referring to the claim that people of color were genetically inferior, but your claim that the natural resources were untapped because they were too dumb to figure out how to use it is just wrong. Lack of education is caused by lack of information (particarly due to slavery) rather than genetics as you are implying. A child could memorize all of the uses for a mineral and how to extract it and that has nothing to do with his race or his level of intelligence.

Why do white people all look the same. They even smell the same. They smell something like moth balls.

Whites just can't stop crashing their cars

Nice roleplaying faggot

Kinda like how black can't stop raping any women without aids

oh you! trolling Sup Forums! topkek! haha!

I work as a legal aide for a defense lawyer.
Most of his clients used to be black.
Overwhelmingly, they were often rude and believed he was conspiring against them to send them to prison.
Some 75% never paid their bill on time for legal services, and of that, about half never paid it at all requiring us to sue them in court for liens and garnishment if they had any property or an actual job. Often times we'd have to wait and try to sue for their tax return if they even filed.
His firm nearly tanked and he was on the verge of bankruptcy because of his poor choice in clientele.
We moved offices, started declining people who couldn't afford the retainer fees up front, and that ended having to work for 95% of blacks.
We're actually growing now as a firm, and we have a far nicer time dealing with Mexicans and whites than we ever did with blacks.

as soon as mexico build the wall it will all be different

Nice LARPing

so you admit that whites crash their cars too much. What you said about blacks doesn't actually apply.

This isn't some video game.

ROASTED!

yeah, getting pulled over more often just exacerbates those crime statistics. you found the truth!

I spent 2 years inprison for dui but i always told myself at least i wasnt a nigger. it helped

And you got dominated by black guys the whole time. How's that black cock taste?

Dude its so unny you say that. My business experiened the same fucking shit with jews. They NEVER PAY THEIR FUCKING BILL and just disappear.

We are only accepting up front payment from now on. I'm glad he was able to save his firm.

We had 2 Jewish clients - they were related as well to each other, cousins.
We ended up having to sue both for non-payment of legal services.

second-r8 b8 m8

Yeah no kidding, those faggots don't pay their bills yet their houses are full of expensive gaudy useless gold knick knacks and plates.

It's no wonder everyone hates them so much. I didn't until I went into business myself. Ths other jewish lady screwed this lawyer I used to work with out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. She seemed so nice but when i heard about how much she was stealing I was disgusted.

Two faced trashy people.

This is so full of clickbait misinformation it's not even funny.

Both em may be gay, but only one of them is true.

I thought European powers brought education to Africa, secured borders protecting Africans from themselves, and bringing new technology to Africa did you ever take AP world in high school?

Well red necks do love them some nascar.

Boom! You just pulled the race and disproved OP.

If you're going to start quoting the FBI stats, how about you also show the one that shows how much more often whites are the victims of black crime, as opposed to vice versa.

Dindu Nuffin

Pulling the race card there against white people are you?