Hey dudes. Cocaine user back again. Just picked up another G. About to bust it down and blow some more rails...

Hey dudes. Cocaine user back again. Just picked up another G. About to bust it down and blow some more rails. Feeling pretty awesome right now. Anyone else on stims right now? General cocaine/stim thread. Let's hear some stories good or bad. Inb4 don't do drugs.

ur def a fag. i can already figure out ur cc info

Don't do drugs

You guys are no fun.

diablo 3 is better than that coke you MOTHERFUCKER

Lot of alcohol, a bit of xtc, and a bit of coke here tonight. Gave me good vibes, and the comedown makes me sleep well.

Nah it's actually damn good coke.

I'm drinking on some vodka and OJ right now. Not hitting the vodka too hard though just sippin and blowing rails. All my buddies are at a Tool concert right now and my girl won't be home for like 4 hours. Bored as fug. Got any drug related stories to share?

Nothing special really bro, i didnt expect the mix of coke and xtc to be that good though. Had lots of beers, took a little xtc, jammed on the music for about 2 hours and did some coke in the xtc comedown. After the coke and x completely wore out i got really tired and went to bed

Was is pure molly or xtc cut with something? Molly with anything is a good time. I don't like doing it alone though. Must have some company.

It was half of a 200mg pill of xtc

Usually i never do it alone though. It was pretty fun, but i missed the chatting though

I used to shoot up coke. I had a pretty serious addiction.

Damn. I haven't done coke in years. A gram or 2 of some good shit sounds pretty amazing right now.

Yeah I got a question. Let's say I need to stay awake for 6 days straight, but need to be clear headed as much as possible. What drug do I do? How much? How often?

I hate coke.

Diablo 3? My brotha
Line that shit up. Let me get a numbie?

Not OP, but I bet meth would probably help with that.
That being said, I sure as fuck wouldn't mess with that shit. Makes people change into scabby ghouls.

As a gamer, that picture is triggering me. My friends would use the Xbox cases to dump their marijauna shit all over it.

REEEEEEEEE

This anons right. It doesnt make you clear headed either.
I read your post when it first went up and was gonna suggest that but I was like nahh...dont even go down that path.

Hello Mr.
Could you please give me your accurate home adress, we have to talk with you about things that are non-related with that bag of cocaine that is over there.
Thank you.

Just do it sober unless you got 15 days to recover afterwards being worthless and minor withdrawals

I'm thinking of smoking some bud. Will it just counter the effects of the coke or will it enhance it? I only do coke about twice a year as a kind of treat to myself. I'm not sure what goes good with it.

ILL KILL YOUR FUCIING FAMILY

God damn 6 days? Thats going to suck regardless. I would do it sober though so you don't have as severe of a comedown. Why do you need to stay awake that long? I'm not sure it's even possible. Don't you start seeing shit after 3 days?

Drinking , vaping , and smoking Ganja while on methylphenidate. feels weird

Hell yeah. Console version just got seasons a while back. Shit is way more fun on console than PC. Here's a couple tootskies for you Sup Forumsrother.

How does the weed feel with that shit? That's an ADHD drug right? I know you said it feels weird but is it a good weird or a bad weird?

It's a good weird at times, then afterwards it feels like absolute shit...but probably because im also drinking a fuck ton of extra strong beers with it. I would say at its best, when its coming on, and you have had a beer or two and 1 fat bowl, it feels VERY exciting , to the point where you can't even sit still.

Its ritalin. If you drink on it you go all night but the crash is insane..
You can smoke so much weed while on it and never get high....or drunk for that matter. Ive snorted more than 120mg+ in one night.

This is like one of the only games I have on disc. I bought an external HDD so I could just direct DL all my games. I still have my PS1 collection though. I kept those in immaculate condition.

you better stop pal before you end sniffing coke off dog turd by dealer trying to get few kicks.

I'm positive that I still get high and drunk, just very differently. Certainly it makes you feel as if you aren't as drunk as you would normally be. And with marijuana and nicotine it feels strange as well...lol. And I'm using Concerta ; so yeah, same shit as ritalin

It makes you feel cocky like adderall does. It also shrinks your cock, swear to god.
But you can fuck all night and not cum....but its like whiskey dick.....past a point you wish you could cum but you know you wont.

Fuck it I'm going to roll up a raw and see how it goes. I'll try to report back if the thread is still going.

Nice, wells Fargo debit card

That shit is extended release but its like fucking way more miligrams than ritalin instant release pills

How easy is it to get a prescription for that shit? I honestly think I have some form of ADD. The blow obviously makes it worse.

Its hard for ritalin now days because the big pharma endorses adderall now...I prefer ritalin because when you mix it with alcohol it actually creates a different chemical in your body that fucks you up more.

Not lying
Combinations - - Alcohol + Methylphenidate = Ethylphenidate ...

bro so easy. I was pissed because i knew so many fucking kids had a prescription for Vyanse, Adderall, ETC. I am an 18 year old student and have use for them for academic purposes, as well as I like to explore recreational "highs" but I still am saving the stim cocaine for later. As for how I got it, finally got sick of being jelly of my friends, went to doc, he gives you a paper of about 9 questions when I told him I had adhd . ( I literally had just said "I cant focus my teachers always said i should be on pills, i should do it i think" which was a lie, but it worked. and apparently i answered 5/9 for having adhd, so he gave me 18 MG concerta, then 27 next visit, now im at 36. Im gona keep it at 36. Its pretty easy. im glad i did it and took the step xD i dont take them everyday though, only on days i wana get REAL fucked up or need to study.

and yes! Ethylphenidate. I forgot to mention, it does literally create something new in your body when mixed with liq. same as cocaine kind of, but ethylphenidate is fosho more euphoric than regular methylphenidate, not sure about cocaethy-whatever -- because ive never done coke.

Yeah its close to coke but lasts longer.
Fucking christ I went off the deep end playing with those combinations.

You nigga playing diablo while poe is much better game, i dont care if you do coke though.

Yeah I like drinking on blow. I really try not to overdo it though. I'll make myself some girly drinks which is far more enjoyable. I'll usually drink straight bourbon, but I just can't do that while snorting.
Yeah I'm not sure that I would use it as a recreational thing. I need something to keep me focused so I can actually finish things that I've started. I'm going to see my doctor in a few days I'll talk with him about it. Thanks for the input man.

Ive been playing Kotor since they released it for free on the amazon app store.

anyone that's ever been an e-tard knows alcohol and ecstasy are incompatible. Lying fuck. .

Yeah I've not once mixed the two. The thought doesn't even enter my mind while rolling.

Dude if I talked to my doctor about Ritalin or Adderall those will be the last things he will prescribe you. Its because its so abused, your doctor may be different. Im in a small high school town so they never give those out anymore. Not that I actively look for it though.

That game looks pretty good. I'm stuck on console until tax season though. Going to build myself a nice rig.

I also live in the meth capital of the world.
Midwest representing

back in the 90s when i used to run loads of weed up from tucson we would grab quarter keys of blow for 4500 (9oz), just chunk it right off the brick. end up with all these golfball sized chunks. everyday we would wake up and shave gagger after gagger off one. like diagonal on a cd case. would do lines for hours but they would never seem to get any smaller.

Holy crap. I bet 90s blow was killer. How did you get yourself sorted out after all that madness? It sounds like you guys were into some heavy shit.

how to find a supplier for bulk?

You end up either going through nasty tough shit.....wether it be addiction and withdrawls...or you watch a loved one get hurt because of you.

Yeah I'm not ignorant to the dangers of addiction. I know this shit is am incredibly slippery slope. I have been doing coke off and on for about 4 years now. The only thing I think that's keeping me from being a full blown addict is money. Like I said before I treat is as a type of reward. Sure there are plenty of other things to spend extra income on but I really love cocaine.

Also, thanks for the story user. I wish I had some cool stories but my life has been pretty uneventful so far.

blow was great, the tweek was even better, one 1 inch line had you up two days. they outlawed all the chemicals needed to make it now everyone smokes that shitty glass. ended up gettin raided then before court popped again a few months later. got lucky with a lawyer, since i was 18 /19 at the time i got sent to drug court and then 2 years probation. born and raised in vegas, once we all reached that point where we started doing drugs, every group kinda knew someone from somehwere who had a hookup. circles overlap and youre always running into new heads when you hustle, not hard to work your way up the ladder. plus back then you could get anything you wanted on the cuff. we would drive down or they would come up once a month and drop a bale

More interested in figuring out what game that is than anything you just said lol. Didn't even read most of it

Xbone version of Diablo 3. Thanks for the bump either way. I thought the thread died. I'll do a bump for your bump while self bumping.

Fucking faggot, don't do cocaine.