Black guy here. You know were not all that bad right? Calm the fuck down white people

Black guy here. You know were not all that bad right? Calm the fuck down white people.

This gon' be gud

fuck off nigger

Shut up and pick my cotton, nigger.

Fuck off cracker

All black people are bad regardless of their intelligence and behavior. They are ugly and not white. Fuck off to Africa :)

Its the jews doing it, and the retarded niggers, mostly the retarded niggers

Obvious bait is obvious bait

you're cucked y a black guy arent you?

nah, black ppl use the internet too man

>were

Nah mate I'm not white or black I'm Norwegian

that's fairly close minded of you
I don't think you would like it if someone said all people on Sup Forums are fat faggots who live in their mother's basements. Generalizations are a bad thing.

Anyway i took the bait

Fucking nigger go back to rredit WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we all know "u mad white boi" threads are started by stormers, calm your hershey kisses

Was watching some old US Army WW2 training videos about "how to behave in Britain" for the GIs stationed in the UK.
There was one section where an old lady invites two of the soldiers for tea and crumpets...and then it stops and the narrator says "now, you might think that it's strange that they'd talk to a negro just like you or I" and it was only then that I noticed that one of the soldiers was a black guy. It was astounding to me that you'd actually need a PSA just to say "don't be racist when in England".
The US is incredibly backwards, like still in the 17th century kind of backwards, on so many issues, race relations included.

Imagine having so little going on in your life that the only thing you could be proud of was the lack of melanin in your epidermis and the historical achievements of people you have nothing to do with who share a similar melanin content.

It's truly pathetic in this, the current year

DAT FOREHEAD HEAD LOOKING LIKE BASKETBALL COURT

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>FUCK OFF NIGGER!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE

OP, there's a difference between Black People and Niggers. Respectable Black People can get a job and live a fulfilling life. Niggers are the thugs on the street who listen to the bass boosted rap shit and rob people on the street with their pants down past their thighs

you typed that up just to tell someone to go away because of a quality they have no control over? That's pretty pathetic

this. but, OP, you're a nigger. only niggers try to change the opinions of Sup Forumstards