So did they fuck?

So did they fuck?

How do you think (s)he got the role? Talent and acting abilities?

inb4 anal webm

when will they learn?

It's mandatory.

Pro tip: The close people stand (imagine like glued hips) is how intimate they are.
For example you can see how distant are couples by how far they walk from each other.

She's british. I bet she doesn't like circumcised jewcocks.

>this thread

DELETE THIS

it's a photography retard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAISY IS PURE

I love the open bottle. Ayy lmao baby.

jesus she could beat me in a dark alley and choke me with her thighs

They certainly could have, but there is no way for us to know.

J.J. "I tapped that tall glass of ass" Abrahams...

I'll put it this way.
I do set work on independent films.
On the last four films I worked on, the lead actress was fucking the director.
For a part in a shitty indie movie.
Now just imagine a $200 million blockbuster.

>she will never step on your balls and call you a slut

I want her to punch me out with a lighting fast one two combo to the cranium

Kek they are indie for a reason

Feed me.

You really think that?

Thicc

What films you faggot

>was cute and small

What went so horribly wrong? ;_;

No more training

So, you mean he bent her over and pounded her hard, then made her lick up all his cum, then shared her around his friends?

she will get in shape for EP 9

I think the jew studio execs are the ones swimming in pussy

And then finally be irrelevant

I see what you're getting at. But wouldn't the fact that it's a $200m blockbuster make it harder to get away with shit like that?

>he actually thinks this
That's cute.
The fact that there's more money involved just makes it even shadier. Daisy was a literal nobody before Star Wars... now she's the face of what is likely to become the highest grossing trilogy of all time. I'm not saying she's not talented, but youre naive if you think that's why she got the part.

>get date with qt
>her dad is JJ
wat do

is that really his daughter ?

>Wonder Woman is skinny
KEK KEK SKELLINGTON WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? WOMEN DON'T WORK OUT FOR ROLES LIKE MEN DO
>Daisy gets more mass to make her training with Luke look more legit
DAMN THIS BITCH GOT SO BIG WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Can we stop with the misogyny

She got the part because jj did a shit job casting her based on crying and couldn't realize til day one of filming that she couldnt act

She got the part because they paid her didly

tell her her father has ruined two of the best franchises ever invented

Can back this up. I also work on the industry, and actresses sleeping with directors producers is mind-numbingly common. At this point I just assume it's happening and later find out that I'm right.

>oh yes user please tell me again why TFA was such a shit movie according to you

She isn't the face nobody even knows who she is she isn't getting any work

wtf I love JJ now

Think whatever you want. I can tell you through personal experience that this is extremely prevalent in Hollywood.

What films have you worked on

Who cares?

Saved for later

And what have you worked on?

This. It could be an interesting ice breaker. Think about it, she probably hears all the time people gushing over her father. user comes in swinging pointing out all the issues with her father's work. Would be alpha as fuck.

>she isn't getting any work
>EP 7
>EP 8
>EP 9
>Will get paid millions for each and millions more for promotional commitments
>meanwhile there are literally millions of actresses out there living in shitty apartments in Brooklyn and LA willing to have sex with no-name, pasty "directors" to cast them in their shitty short film

There are people out there who would literally kill to be in her position. But you're right... she totally isn't getting any work.

>not saying she's not talented
Kek

>thread officially Sup Forums

Now thats some thicc

All women should be legally required to squat

I'm just saying her level of talent is irrelevant. I personally thought she and character were shit in Ep. VII. Her level of talent has nothing to do with her casting though.

look at the tryhard she's irrelevant and will be worse than hamill she's.done

jar jar is married to the qt assistant from Jurassic World, he is a billionaire and has a daughter like this

I wish I was a jew

actually when you pick her up for your date and JJ opens the door you realize who is standing in front of you
hell I'd start beating him up and THEN go onto the date

>"accidentally" bump her at some LA party, get chatting. Swap deets and slowly seduce her over the next few weeks.
>One night we head back to her parents house when they're away.
>Making out on the living room sofa
>Lean in and whisper "Hey babe I just need to grab something... don't move, ok"
>run up to the attic and steal the original tapes containing JJ's soundtrack to the Don Dohler film Nightbeast.
>Escape out the window. She never sees me again. I have become
>the Nightbeast

>jewish males are trollish gremlins
>jewish females are goddesses

Someine explain

Have an upvote, my friend!

get out

yea

i just wish for a qt jewfu, i love my foreskin too much

Her thighs don't touch. Low-test bait.

But casting directors for films usually cast based on acting or you don't get it. For most blockbusters

She's doing other 3 movies besides Star Wars.

>moving the goalposts
Nice one.
Sure she'll probably be irrelevant once SW is over for her.
>once SW is over
>once what will become the highest grossing trilogy of all time is done
>once she is forever enshrined in geek culture

She's doing just fucking fine, friend. Sure it will be over for her one day and she'll be reduced to showing up at comic-con to sign unboxed Rey figurines... but until then she's having the fucking time of her life.

>I work in the industry
>won't name anything you've done

is that at kevin smith's house?

>yfw kevin's, jj's and depp's daughters have sleepovers

Again, that's cute that you truly believe that.
If we're talking Oscar-level "artistic" films, then sure. You're talking about actresses with high enough caliber to choose their work because they're making enough money to not be desperate.

When you start talking B and C level actresses though, shit gets fucking competitive and the execs could care less about acting. All they care about is desperation.

Disagree with me if you want, but again I can personally confirm that this happens all the fucking time.

delete this

quints confirm

Only they know.

What films have you worked on senpai spill the beans or fuck off

>tips fedora

Zack, is that you?

jewfus are made for sex

>You're talking about actresses with high enough caliber to choose their work because they're making enough money to not be desperate.
yes thats what i mean, there is an alright percentage of actors and actresses who are in this category. Of course they could care less who gets the part but you think Disney is going to risk casting someone because they are fucking someone or because they picked them.

I know theres lots of actresses and therefore it does hapless a lot but not on everything, they could have fucked regardless sure

I won't give titles but I've done electric work for a number of SyFy movies/shows and Lifetime movies... and standard shit like commercials and such.

what does the wife look like

>not being the goyim bf defiling lewd jewfus

you haven't lived my friend

i still miss the blowjobs

He has the ugliest nose Ive ever seen

no, Jej only likes to watch

What self respecting parent gets a giant billboard size painting of their weird looking daug-

> Kevin Smith

... Oh, I see. He probably has a similar size painting of her butt hole in his bedroom.

well confirm some actresses then A or B level

fucking anti-semite

How do you "Know" they were fucking the director? Sneaking looks through a trailer window?

It really looks as though Jar Jar got cuck'd

This is why actresses can never be """""""""""""""""waifus""""""" only pure 2d women can

Okay thats fine but thats shitty tv and commercials. if your business is making money and youre casting a level actors or actresses you are usually casting them properly. b and c list dont matter obviously of course this happens

>scifi and lifetime
>expert insight

I met a girl a few years ago who claimed to be "dating" JJ Abrams and she was 10x hotter than Daisy Ridley. I only believed the story because of how ridiculously hot she was

I'm not that guy. I'm the second other guy who just said he worked in the industry.

The shoots I was on were in weird locations. On one, we were all staying together in a hotel. Sometimes we'd all chill out at night together. As such, stories spread. A guy I trusted said he repeatedly saw the lead actress sneaking about at night and going to the director's room.

On another movie the director flat out told me personally as he was bragging.

Then name names or movies

Holy autism. People stand close for photographs. For some reason they eliminate personal space requirements.

again nothing uncommon for B and C list and especially tv

First post best post

Why did she have to work out so hard for TFA? Am I forgetting something? I don't remember her doing anything particularly demanding.