Be american

>be american
>live stream your shooting rampage

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyc.com/mb/news/local/cuyahoga-county/cleveland-police-investigating-shooting-broadcast-on-facebook-live/431703662
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be American
>don't celebrate Easter
>celebrate shootster

That would probably get a shit ton of viewers

>__ ________
>___ ____

>be american
>own 34654789675432 weapons
>still gets shot

>you will never be an free american shooting random people in the streets while streaming in your social media

did you not hear? It actually happened today, and it did get a lot of viewers

if you don't believe me:
wkyc.com/mb/news/local/cuyahoga-county/cleveland-police-investigating-shooting-broadcast-on-facebook-live/431703662

>facebook

Lol

>be american
>stockpile weapons when a moderate democrat becomes president
>don't stockpile weapons when a corporate fascist becomes president

its all over the news brazilian bro

In the future such shootings will be much more common in the US. People will have to check live localised feeds before going to the mall to see if there is an active shooter.

>Be American
>Film yourself committing crimes
>Fat retarded american policemen still can't catch you

Well duh. Drumpf would never enact gun control legislation because powerful right wing donors would end his career if that were to happen

>Sup Forums isn't normie
fucking delusional

WURL STUR

I love america, great source of laughs that you'll feel bad about

Wasn't he supposed to be the outsider who's completely independent of the establishment?

>fascist
this word has lost all meaning

I mean yeah, he's independently wealthy, but he still can't afford to piss off the Koch brothers or the NRA

Cucknadian police couldn't catch maple snake for nearly a day.

Same to Canada.
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

>Cucknadian police couldn't catch maple snake for nearly a day.
I'm embarrassed to call the RCMP our federal police force desu.

You don't already?

Why would you feel bad about laughing at those articles though, just more useless political correctness providing fodder for right wing conspiracy theory nutjobs

Because your entire nation is full of lolcows.You alwags seem to one-up the virtue signaling and leftist dumbfuckery every year. Hopefully Mad Max wins and this shit stops.

you can't make this shit up, senpai

>warmongering
>nationalist
>in bed with corporations
>racist

If it quacks like a fascist and walks like fascist.

>walks
Americans waddle.

*tips newsy cap*

>mad max
Fucking end yourself you know nothing. That's like if I was shilling for Ted Cruz.

>leftist
I don't think you know what this word means

Cry more you stupid turdshit voter.
Trudeau unironically sucks off Castro. He's a closet Marxist.

>warmongering
Much pess than Obama.
>nationalist
This doesn't make you a fascist.
>in being bed with corporations
How the hell does this have anything to do with Fascism? You just described the vast majority of politicians everywhere.
>racist
Islam isn't a race you stupid mongoloid. Deporting illegal immigrants isn't even close to fascism.

Good job on proving how much of a dumb fuck you are. You autistically screech about white privilege too, right?

I wish Trump was actually fascist so all you leftist and shitskin cunts would have been rounded up in the nearest gas chamber.

Have you ever read Mussolini?

>marxists have never sold out to corporate insterests
Welcome to politics my underage retarded ledditor friend.
Trudeau is sympathetic to communist dictators. The guy is a fucking leftist.

Bullying and insults will get you nowhere in life

And lmao, if Trudeau is somehow a closet Marxist he's most certainly sold his fucking soul to corporate interest.

So was Nixon by that logic.

less*

How is Trump Mussolini? Trump is Silvio Berlusconi. He is nationalist but this is not the same as fascism.

No, I read sth wrong on your comment

Where did Nixon openly suck the dick of a communist dictator?

Really nigger? Moa ring a bell.

>it means anything I don't like!

>Fidel Castro was a family friend
>this means he is a leftist
This makes so little sense it boggles the mind.

And no, Marxists generally don't sell out to corporate interests. Marxists in politics first off don't get elected and when they do come to power they go do their own authoritarian bullshit stuff.

He restored trade relations because China was on the path to becoming capitalist. China is one of the most capitalist nations now.

so did he really kill 13 people?

I know right?

People were calling Clinton a leftist in this pas US election. The mind boggles.

Fifteen is the last figure I read.

Yes they do. See China and Vietnam which are both capitalist as fuck now. You're a retard. Turdshit is a leftist, get over it. He might not be a "ABOLISH CAPITALISM RIGHT NOW" faggot but he sucked the cock of a Marxist dictator. He has many political positions that fall on the left wing spectrum. Liberals are a center-left party while NDP, Greens and other trash are left-wing.

No. Only one was confirmed by police. They didn't find anybody else.

>He might not be a "ABOLISH CAPITALISM RIGHT NOW" [type]
Then guess what this disqualifies him from leftism

>Obama and Clinton's gun scare was so effective at selling guns that gun shop owners actually wanted her to win

No you cretin. Just like you don't have to be a fascist to fall on the right-wing spectrum.

yeah, probably the one that was caught on video too
the rest seems like bs
but who knows what a nigger is capable of

Trudeau is not a leftist, he is a Liberal, so are the NDP, Greens like you listed. Get to know terms properly if you want to discuss politics. No person who calls himself a leftist would ever consider Trudeau, or anyone within one the established political parties a leftist.

>A day of resurrection?

Niggers exaggerate all the time.
>obama never tried grabbing the guns
He wanted to ram through an AWB and UBC before congress stopped him.
Clinton said we should have Ausfailian-tier gun laws and a mandatory gun confiscation buyback.

>gun shop owners wanted clinton to win!
No. This is a conspiracy theory. The NRA supported Trump. All the gun shops in my area supported Trump.

>h-he's a liberal not a leftist

Go back to leftypol you stupid fucking faggot. Liberals fall on left side of the political spectrum. Liberals are just center-left. You don't have to be for abolishing capitalism to be a leftist. Hernie wasn't for abolishing capitalism either but he was on the left-wing of the political spectrum. You don't have to be a fucking Nazi to be right-wing either you stupid cunt.

>wanting the jew party to win

Jesus Christ have you ever read a book on politics in your life? Trudeau is a liberal. Liberalism by its very nature supports capitalism. Leftism is about equality, capitalism is necessarily opposed to this

left of centre =/ leftist

Also calm the fuck down with the insults. No wonder fascists can't get anyone to take them seriously, they go on and on with bad insults like twelve year old boys when they first learn to swear.

Liberals are by definition not leftists; you just don't know what the two words mean. Cheer, cunt.

>Liberals by definition are not leftists.
This is some high quality bait.

This is some high quality not-actually-saying-jack-shit coment

>mfw I live in that city

be safe pls

If you are going to make a claim about something you should back it up instead of memeing.

>liberalism supports capitalism
>therefore it isn't leftist
How many times do we have to go over this you stupid leftypolian fucking idiot? You don't have to be for abolishing capitalism completely to fall on the left-wing spectrum. Do you have to support genocide and racial superiority to be right-wing? Liberals are center-left. Center-left is leftism but closer to center. Bernie wasn't for abolishing capitalism either but he was on the left-wing political spectrum. Trudeau is a leftist. Liberals are leftists. Get over it.

>flag

Social democrats are leftist parties as well even though they are not for abolishing capitalism (just heavy regulations and very high taxes to redistribute the wealth more evenly).

>No wonder fascists can't get anyone to take them seriously, they go on and on with bad insults like twelve year old boys when they first learn to swear.
you make it sound like people of other political affiliations don't use insults as well.

Sure they do, but during discourse most people that aren't fascists won't use lazy, contrived insults like "stupid fucking faggot" to make their point.

>Cuyahoga county mentioned