I'm 19yo gay boy, I'm going on a trip this summer vacation with my bf to moscow. The pic looks exactly like me...

I'm 19yo gay boy, I'm going on a trip this summer vacation with my bf to moscow. The pic looks exactly like me. Any russia travel tips or What will happen to me and my bf if we're in there?

You'll be fine. Check out Chechnya when you're there, beautiful mountain scenery.

post pussy(male)

Get the fuck out of my country

Also, post boipucci

>gay boy
>going to moscow
>Any russia tips

>fag
>in Moscow with his bf
>looking like this
Wew hope this is bait, and or that your BF is pic related

fists

don't waste money on return tickets

also this

Can you protect your ass when you are conscripted?

Good thing you look like a girl and gay, i'ts going to make gulags a little bearable.

Btw it's NOT okay to be gay in Russia.

Don't forget to check out Mytyschi district. Beautiful scenery and parks, I live nearby btw, you can visit me any time, sweeties :3

Russia is one of the worst countries to be gay. Good luck.

why are you travelling to russia? come to brazil to get fucked by 6'0 pure muscle trannies

Check next football game. People there love people of different nationalities

Kek, stop believing the bullshit media. Russia is one of the gayest countries on earth. The average Russian guy will stick a dildo up his ass if you give him 10 dollars.

Pic related: Pavel Petel, the pride of Russia.

kys

>> 73686479
You would have a fun time in Russia visiting the city of Grozny. I heard it is very scenic. It's only a tad religious, and there are great mountains nearby.

What's gay life like in SKorea? Is it improving?

why are male korean pop stars so pale? I always thought that women liked tan men...

post bp

Test

Be sure to hold hands in public. They love that.

Come here instead!
I promise won't rape you, sike

Being gay in Russia is one thing, being fem and gay is another. At least if you were masc enough, you could stomp on the bydlos.

>Gay in Russia.......

ever heard of Dr Maxim?

Bait

beautiful country I agree