Chances of civil war after election?

Chances of civil war after election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg6O60Peh64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

What I can assure you is that the worse of those chimpouts you people have seen during the last years will become a daily thing right after the election if Trump wins.

i'd say slim to none. we're too comfy for war.

unless shillary really screws things up nothing will happen.

Low if Trump wins, the gun owners support him.

If anyone else wins? Inevitable.

I can't wait

No civil war. Nothing will change.

People protesting and causing unrest are campaigners. They want to force reactions, division and hate.

After there's no need for a political campaign most of those people will go back to their business since there's no one to pay or support them.

Some niggers will revolt tho, because they are alredy hyped for the violence. But this time they won't have uncle Obama to bail them out so they'll eventually rot in jail or die gunned down by the police.

lol that faggot is absolutely tiny compared to that gun.

I bet it'd crack his wrist if he tried to fire a real one.

What are those big tube things on the ground next to him
I've noticed them before, what are they?

Britain in charge of firearms knowledge

>tfw no Kaiserreich-esque American Civil War

probably map cases

Shut up fat boy. Owning a pea shooter that your mommy keeps locked in a safe that you've never fired does not constitute firearms knowledge.

I'm pretty sure they're barrels. Dumb fuck.

0%

Fucking whiney babies. You are so pathetic. The gop is dead, and your pissed. Y don't u do something constructive for once.

Pretty much this. There will be no actual "war" but the leftist movements will definitely increase in number and magnitude, and rightists will finally have had enough of their shit and will start to take legitimate action against it.

It will play right into the progressive agenda's hands because they'll blame Trump for causing leftists to become outraged while simultaneously blaming him for riling up the rightists. They'll enjoy calling him the worst president ever because he allowed all of this to happen on his watch and people will immediately forget how outraged they were about racial issues that happened under Obama's watch.

They're too predictable, it's not even fun speculating anymore.

If Trump wins? 0%
If Clinton wins? 10%
If Sanders wins? 20%

They are swappable barrels, dawg

Holocaust % chance.

If trump wins, non whites are getting exterminated. Its a fact.

Kek, no

That's what we're trying to tell you

Fuck you
Righto then

0.0%

i know it sounds like a good idea in your basement but when you leave and get your as kicked you gonna be right back in the basement shitposting again

Nothing will happen. Sup Forums always wishes things will happen, but it won't. It never does.

I want an American Civil War as it'd be interesting, but it won't happen. Good things don't happen.

Only in an alternate dimension where Trump wins.

The Mexicans might start rioting and revolting if we start deporting invaders and building the wall.

When they hit about 40% of the population, they'll take over the Democrats and put in people who will allow unfettered immigration. The civil war starts then.

Other than that, if they try to secede California or something, then that's another point where civil war can occur.

>I want an American Civil War as it'd be interesting, but it won't happen. Good things don't happen.

If we don't fight, everyone loses.

No they won't, no you won't

I give it till 2020

www.resist.com/CWII.pdf

considering he wrote it in 92, his predictions are uncanny, lots of things already came true. recently japan launched its first aircraft carrier since ww2, predicted 13 years ago by this chap, wh oused to be a merc in rhodesia

well worth a read

especially if you live around nigs or spics, plan to move north

If Trump loses badly with the popular vote, but wins the election from the electoral college I can see grounds for a Revolution. I'd love to go put down some commies tbqh familia.

Very high! Thank God! Finally might get to cleanse the filth out of my state.

if Hillary wins it would be possible after 8 years of her shit
outside of that nah

Depends on how badly Trump handles the economy. If we're midway through a trade war and he tries to default on some payments, we could see something.

Why does a shitposter like you care?

Absolutely. And trump is going to make "Ben Shapiro" lampshades.

why not?

If shillary gets elected, likely especially if she goes to grab the guns

If Trump gets elected, unlikely as all the bernouts and shilldogs will either self deport or make angry ineffectual social media posts

Been converting a storm cellar for some time now.

Rioting for sure but it'll just be niggers burning down their own neighborhoods and looting convenience stores.

Now only if they flash mobbed white neighborhoods. It'd be a bloodbath.

Just saying I dont care what happens to you fuckers down under and cant think of a reason for you to care about us. I'm really asking, why do you care enough to have an opinion?

Have you ever held an MG42? I have, they're fucking heavy. That skinny little faggot would fall apart after lugging one around a battlefield for half an hour.

Holy fucking shit, it's a time capsule that goes in reverse.

Every white neighborhood will be dead nigger storage.

Wackos always choose an election year for their end of the world prophecies.

Unlikely
Unless its blatantly rigged and shits all over the american people
Even then most Americans don't want to see their country turn into Syria over petty things

> he thinks trump will win the general election.

Im gonna let you slide cause your from a third world country and you dont know any better.

kek, what?

has japan recently launched their first aircraft carier since ww2? has this altered the balance of power?

did this guy predict it in 92?

are there states which are already minority White in younger age groups?

are there spic nationalist groups that want to take territory from teh US?

not heard of aztlan?

I'm assuming you haven't read it, so how do you know he's a wacko? and how is a civil war the end of the world?

you stupid cunt

Nothings gonna happen u redneck faggots

After? None.
Before? That's up to the people.
It's our choice as to when we overthrow the glutenous and the greedy.
It's our choice when we usurp the wicked and unrighteous.
And it only takes one person to start a war.
> just be sure your point is valid before you die, that way we have reason to follow.

> rightist
Hillbillies everyone.

People have to be willing to fight for a civil war to happen.

ere the saxon began to hate

Leftist and nigs swear they'll attack white neighborhoods if trump wins. This will be glorious.

Just because everyone in your trailer park has a gun doesnt mean everyone does cletus

Just because your california/new york suburb doesn't have anyone with guns doesn't mean that people from places that aren't shit don't all have them.

yeah, the liebereals are gonna be FUCKED aren't they

Damnihopeso/10

None, just like every time another president is elected.

>Chances of civil war after election?
ZERO

>Trailer park

You tard

No, just the humans I guess.

since it wasn't even specified which election and which country, and after implies any time from that moment on, the chances are actually asymptotically approaching 1

you idiot

There's just going to be a lot of civil unrest amongst blacks and illegal immigrants who realize the gravy train is stopping. If Trump wins that is

Upstate NY here. Trust me, user, the whites in suburbs have guns. The only whites in danger are the Jews and liberals in N.Y.C. Let the niggers kill them, I say.

I hope they are great. Some american anons already promised me that i could join Legion Auxilia.
I cannot wait.

who is going to win the general election then
hillarry?
one debate and she'll go belly up I promise you.

There are more guns than people idiot

Liberals are going to get so fucked everyone I know, trump supporters, have plenty of weaponry

The only way the liberals are going to learn is by getting raped and seeing their families killed by some nogs. Trump supporters have guns and are safe. I say let it happen. Though, afterward, they might try to claim that 'it was the far-right's fault. Donald Trump caused the nogs to rape and kill them."

>be british
>knowing anything about firearms

how are they going to complain if they've been killed by nogs?

pointy shooty go bang bang!

How would you know what constitutes a real gun, redcoat?

Note my use of constitute

not him, but still trying to work out what single and double action means

Probably that whole universal human empathy thing.

I'm full on fuck everyone but white America and Poland at this point.

If Russia wants to come that's cool too, Putin is my favorite world leader.

Iirc
Single = trigger squeeze cocks the hammer and releases it
Double = hammer needs to be cocked separate ie: manually, recoik , or gas operated

Weird names you tea sippers call a penis

This is why you faggots can't win wars on your own anymore.

When I was in infantry school in the army, I as made to carry the M240B machine gun which is 25lbs or like 11kg for you fags. At the time, I weighed about 130 pounds. That doesn't sound particularly heavy, but keep in mind I had to lug that fucker on road marches, up massive Georgia hills, up and down rivers, while sprinting to assault and to establish support fire.

I ended up being put on "double rations" which meant I was at such a low weight I had to eat twice as much to stop losing weight.

And STILL I humped that motherfucker to hell and back. Because I am an American with an unbreakable will. You, are a redcoat who can't carry stuff because it's to heavy.

aah, I though tit was single action - trigger does one thing, make go bang bang, double action - trigger does two things, cock and bang bang

a penis? you mean a saucy pleasure trouser snake forcy?

>You, are a redcoat who can't carry stuff because it's to heavy
we have servants for carrying things, you low class peasant

what? the liberals are gonna rise up and overthrow dolan? or the repubs will rise and overthrow shillary? I don't think either are realistic.

What's your source on this?

Some random fucker on your burner facebook?
I know lots of lefties talk about leaving the country and shit, but your shit is unsubstantiated bait.

>I bet it'd crack his wrist if he tried to fire a real one.

Machine guns have fairly manageable recoil in short bursts. Shot-for-shot a machine gun has far less recoil than a basic rifle using the same ammo. This is due to the mass of the firearm itself dampening much of the recoil. They are also recoil operated systems, meaning they use some of the energy of the recoil to chamber the subsequent rounds (while a bolt operated

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg6O60Peh64

It is only the sustained fire that makes machine guns difficult to fire offhand. When fired from a prone position even a tiny man (like in OP picture) can adequately handle such a firearm.

If Trump wins - 50% (won't last long the leftists are weaklings and cowards, usually opposed to firearm ownership...do I rly have to continue?)

If Shiallary wins - 10% maybe even lower? Non-leftists usually are law abiding citizens, who believe in rules, that is why the left fuck us over all the time - since they are not

Bernie the bird whisperer - depends, when he wins 5%? When he is in office for some time maybe 10%

The Liberal candidate (I know - lolkek) - zero % chance of civil war since everybody would be shocked and just go home

Low, but still must focus on keeping powder dry.

When i was in army, i volunteer to carry PKM because i was one of biggest guys in unit. Fucker was heavy, but i had my fun on shooting range. Sure, it would be easier to carry AKM, but fuck it, guys from my unit always gave me cigarettes and other stuff for it.

Also keep in mind the national guard would get called up in a mass chimpout. In my experience the national guard is doughy and less experienced than big army, but they're still mostly white and their armories based in small towns, making the inner city units with greater black populations less common.

Unless you count Texas and I know for a fact half of their guard units are straight Mexican. We had to drop prisoners off at a detainee camp they ran in Iraq, and most of them barely spoke fucking English.

We literally had to break up a fight between three Mexicans who were GUARDING THE FUCKING GATE of the most prolific prison camp in country post Abu-Ghraib.

Welcome to the end of the world.

This type of question is the reason your empire failed.

Maybe if your people could read properly you wouldn't have elected a muslim.

Nice one kekistan

>If Shiallary wins - 10% maybe even lower? Non-leftists usually are law abiding citizens, who believe in rules, that is why the left fuck us over all the time - since they are not
this is the last chance saloon, it's saving White America or amnesty for 30 million illegal democrap voters and decline

most yanks aren't stupid

You mean the mudslimes that are rapidly converting your entire culture to theirs?

I'll take my peasant freedom over your faux-gentry.

Doesnt nasty girls get deployed more than active duty?

Our drill sergeants would do it to toughen the weaker recruits up. I was really scrawny and weak, so they decided to improve my character and make me a better soldier.

Our weapons squad in my regular unit obviously gave the guys with bigger backs and shoulders the heavy guns. I still am proud of my perfect qualification score on the M240B and think it's the best machine gun I ever fired.

For a while they did. Mostly because there are more guard units than active.

My home state has pretty much a division in itself. If you balanced the time in country to the amount of joes on each side I'm sure it'd be close.

I believe it when I see it happen. Until then, I bet white americans will do nothing.

heard a rumour the guard armories have been raided

jesus, I can't refute that

fuck, wonder if any of my ancestors went to burgerland, how close a relative do you have to be to qualify for a greencard? can I have guns?

and freedoms of course, natural rights and what not

that's what your mum told me last night

In kuwait a fuck ton of semi obese guys with weird looking patches. Some i recognized as other main divisions others well...

>A FUCKING SEAHORSE