Why is Sup Forums so salty about China lately?

It's like you guys can't stop masturbating about "MUH GENES" and "MUH IQ" when it's clear that your whole race is being wiped out methodically by Muslims and Jews. So salty.

Are you jealous because of the increasingly successful colonisation of Africa by China?

Is it because of the flexing of naval muscles around Asiatic waters?

Is it because of East Asia's success in resisting Jewish Liberalism/Feminism/Identity Politics in general?

Inb4 "Chinks have no souls", "Dey Eat Da Doggu", or "MUH GHOST TOWNS".

And god forbid you go "MUH DICK" and go full nigger.

I've got no issue with chinks as long as they stay away from australia
don't give a fuck about canada though

Animal lovers are triggered by chinese

>Why is Sup Forums so salty about China lately?
Because some 12 year old got bullied by his Chinese math teacher, came here to shitpost about it. Now, all the Chinese bitches (like you) are triggered, and you're going to counter shitpost. Its a vicious cycle.

Well at least you've found a way to feel superior to both sides on the Internet, user.

When the white man falls, the Asian man shall take his place.

Atleast if we're gone someone capable will take our place.

I pray they don't make the same mistakes as us.

Africa? lol yea good luck with that. It worked out so great for us and I've been told by several asians that they have a feminist problem too. Especially in China and japan

The majority of people in china (~85%) live with the same
living standards as the niggers in Africa.
Your population is also going to cop the effects of an ageing population thanks to the one child policy soon and
your economy is dependent on western consumers not to mention the global sea trade routes are dominated by the USA's Navy

>China is doing so bad it'll literally collapse any day now!
>China is taking so many of our jobs and growing into too much of a regional power we have to stop them now or never!

Welp guise. Which one is it?

Chinks are subhuman no doubt. Its only a matter of time before something goes wrong in there subhuman society

>an Australian accusing others of being subhuman

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Yes China is bigger and stronger than Australia (24 million vs 1.3 billion no competition) and they threaten us economically and militarily but they aren't going to be beating the USA or become a superpower any time soon.

Until they can have a decent quality of life for their 1.3+ billion population it really doesn't matter to me how much money they have

It's nice to hear an Australian knowing their place for a change.

Fuck off, you aren't German rid yourself of that Pika

>le downboat

How's that obesity, black problem, and general SJWism going for your quality of life, America?

That's not fucking Australia you retard, It's fucking New fucking Zealand.

A mother should know their children, another sign of Alzhimers I guess.

>It's like you guys can't stop masturbating about "MUH GENES" and "MUH IQ" when it's clear that your whole race is being wiped out methodically by Muslims and Jews. So salty.
It's hilarious how Sup Forums thinks they are, "red-pilled" and care about the white race, yet they essentially spend all of their leisure time circle-jerking about how women are so awful and being a virgin is great.

Newsflash Sup Forums: you are literally doing nothing for your race and your lifestyle is virtually insuring that you will never procreate, rather you will become more and more socially distant and awkward with your fellow man.

But hey, it's "women's fault" lol

Talk about sour grapes, If you think fags and coalburners are part of the Jew agenda, I wonder who is behind the, "make young white men be so socially awkward and undesirable that they can't get a mate and justify it by developing a deep hatred for all women and therefore never reproduce"?

hmmmmm

Only Aussies and Kiwis would sperg out over how different they are.

In reality they're both irrelevant blips in the Oceania.

We'd proven time and time again that we are the greatest, most powerful, most cunning, most altruistic, hardest working, and best adapting race in the world. And now we just lie down and let ourselves die, and those who wish to fight are shunned and attacked.

>China colonizing Africa
Whites successfully did this 100+ years ago. But we let our empires die because oh shit dats rayciss. China isn't even colonizing, it's launching multiethnic trade deals, diluting its own people for government profit.

>flexing of asiatic naval muscle
Once again, Asian powers are nothing to us. Look at how we defeated Japan, and they were an afterthought. We could slaughter every chink on the planet in 20 years, but we have chosen not to, and allow them to continue slavery, abuse, and tyranny so that we can buy cheap goods that undermine our own people.

>east Asia resisting Jewish influence
Except they haven't. They are as pathetically addicted to growth as we are, and greed will soon cause them to enact the policies of the west. Japan and Korea are already feelin the effects of feminism etc., and soon their women will seize power to wreck the country as men are subjugated by mass media.

So basically nothing you said has been correct, but yeah, I'm pretty upset about the current decline of the white man. Asians are pretty cool though, especially Mongolians, Koreans, and Japs. Chins seem like some kind of diluted, Abbo race mixed Mongolian immigrant which explains their relative retardation and third world mannerisms.

China has never won a war against a white nation.
You got violently raped in the Opium wars, the Boxer rebellion, by the Japs etc etc. What hope of
becoming a super power do they stand?

>American
>race

I mean, I'm American but I'm a member of the white race. Blue eyes, light hair, white skin, all that? You've probably never seen one in London.

non-democracy with one-party dictatorship
information control

>Blue eyes, light hair, white skin, all that?

Even if you're just going by "white skin" that's less than 40% now in the US isn't it?

I can't imagine how "Blue eyes, light hair, white skin, all that" would come up to with you bunch Melting Pot bastards.