/balk/

albanian edition

last :

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Republic_of_Northern_Epirus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for macedonian bike lanes

>t. guy who's country literally killed their own civilian teenagers minding their own business in a bar to produce a false flag for a new conflict

FALSE !!!!!!!!!! They were fishing ;)

Don't post this, you'll hurt the Albo's feels.

Bulgarians and Greeks were at each other's throats all the time and yet today there are no problems between us. we basically have the best relationship out of any two neighboring countries in the Balkans

seriously, you aren't the victims of anything right now. if anything, I'd say things are going better and better for you

I got double dubs, I have immunity.

qt edition

no it's the hottest whore fulgrim has posted

delet that picture and post Trissfu right now

WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE THAT BACK

*caresses Fulgrim's bald head*

>The KLA were a bunch of disorganized faggots who did strikes to call in NATO interventions, they didn't care about the method as long as it brought results.

So you admit you are nothing but a bunch of faggots who use terrorism and ass licking to get what you want against superior people, and that you are not a "warrior race" as you think you are but a bunch of mountain bandits praying on civilians?

We haven't had a /balk/ chimpout thread like the last one since when?

It was bound to happen.

trolling and hyperbole aside, the borders set forth 100 years ago still had lasting effects into today. as you say, the situation is getting better and its almost done. once macedonia is divided the book can be closed for good

I am not bald. ;(

>nigger stop trying to act tough
>you don't know me and you don't know what could happen to you if you keep asking for fights on internet
i'm not "trying" to act tough and what will happen is i will beat the fuck out of you and break your legs if youre not too pussy to give me your info, and i'm not asking for much, just skype so we can have better comunication

It's Easter(it was), the good Orthodox people of the Balkans are fed up with the constant harassment and the sight of mudslimes.

The air smells of war, people are bound to lose their shit sometimes.

>How the fuck do you think Serbians feel knowing they can't unite with the Serbian republic because they aren't allowed to?
we don't care about them as much as you care for kosovo

you have a retarded view of what an insurgency and its goals are. did you really think the kla was going to beat a relatively professional army in direct combat?

take a look at vietnam - did the VC ever really defeat the US in battle? no, but the end result was favorable regardless

Damn it, i can't decide which one is better, i guess your dubs decided tho

>give me your contact information, skype, facebook anything
>don't just try to look at this ironically or pussy out, i sincerely want to break your faggot face and i'm willing to drive a good distance if you're worth it

or maybe because illyrian theory literally has no any proofs to stand upon?

>what will happen is i will beat the fuck out of you
realistically what happens is me or you getting a bullet in the head
are you up for it?

Did you really let Ciri go to her scumbag father ?

I usually don't understand 2D as I'm not mentally ill, but pic related is the only 2D image that ever piqued my interest if you're catching my drift

>that tanned, blonde goddess
>that perfect skin
>that perfect body, not too skinny or too fat
>that sexy dress and nice idyllic environment
>those feet

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>once macedonia is divided the book can be closed for good
Not gonna happen shqip. This time you won't have it your way.

neither does belong to you then

and yet you consider yourself to be in position to claim anything

give me your info you little pussy how many times do i have to ask you

have you fucked any dutch girls afghanbro? im kinda curious

actually you're really annoying me now, i can only take a certain amount of faggots acting like tough shit online

please tell me if you're ever in this country

man whatever, that's photorealistic. doesn't count

It evolved from a fight to a duel till death.

IT'S HAPPENING.

But as always the mudslime will pussy out or ambush him with his 20 brothers.

give me yours

he can't back up now he's afraid he'll look like a pussy

>But as always the mudslime will pussy out or ambush him with his 20 brothers.
i can bet on it

Hey faggot how do you think Hungarians feel about Trianon? Heard recently of them chimping out on their neighbors for it?

even if i tell you you wont do shit, youre a pussy, i can tell it by your posting, youre just trying to be edgy, while i know what i feel and what i know i can do

youre just a cringy autist, while im sincere in what im saying

Gorilla always gets his boipucci

I had a relationship with one for two years when I was a teen, fugged her many times

however most of the girls I've been with has been long distance. Meet a girl in a pub crawl on a vacation, really like her, decide to do the online thing, maybe visit her once and then it stops

>did you really think the kla was going to beat a relatively professional army in direct combat?

No because sandniggers cant fight for shit.

>ou have a retarded view of what an insurgency and its goals are.

There are plenty of insurgencies that accomplished their goals without being btfo everytime, look at the Afghans and the Chechens, the Russians suffered horrific casualties at the hands of the well organized Chechens.

All you did in Macedonia was declare ceasifires, establish your units withing demiliterized zones, break the ceasefires, get btfo, declare ceasefire and repeat. And whats worst, our army wasn't allowed to use its full force, only "fight back with appropriate force" and only if they were under attack. All your brave warriors and commanders surrendered when our police and army units finally used their full force.

I come onto this board thinking there will be some endearing shitposting, but instead I see nothing but shitty tough talk between my countrymen and his neighbors

Y'all niggas are more interesting when you argue about Macedonian roads.

i know that you have literally never fought someone in your life

>im gonna break your legs in a fight!

absolute fucking cringy retard

thats why youre compensating so much on a chan board, trying to act gully, we all know youre a pussy though

Haven't played the game tb h, someone posted these a while back. Don't yell at me please.

>Sultan takes over Turkey
>Balkans continue to bicker
>Sultan takes over Balkans

nenasiten_mo3ak is my skype

>he can't back up now he's afraid he'll look like a pussy
my god you little bitches really know how to piss someone off dont you
ive spent 30 minutes trying to get you to give me your info and youre saying i'm afraid

i'll be waiting for you to add me you little fucking pussy

good for you bro. im living the virgin life here. again im curious and i mean no offence but are you brown?

seriously albanians deserve to be bullied

they're literally the most tribalistic, held-back type of people in the balkans

all they do is to chimp out occasionally and to hide behind big powers once someone touches them

>people actually discuss clay with fucking albo subhumans

You do realize, as hundreds years of history has taught us is that all these subhumans will do is :
>breed
>harrass Christians out of their own homes
>claim them as their own
>after every last Christian has left or has been murdered turn the said place into a shithole
>move to another Christian land
>breed like roaches
>harrass Christians out of their own homes
>claim them as their own
>after every last Christian has left or has been murdered turn the said place into a shithole
>move to another Christian land
>repeat all over again until the world is a muslim shithole and everyone dies of some random disease since they will send the world back into the stone age.

At least before there were constant wars, so these subhumans could be genocided and kept in check...

>realistically what happens is me or you getting a bullet in the head
>are you up for it?

Why? Because you're gonna bring a gun like some rotten rat coward, but well you are an Albo no surprises here.

this

they deserve no place here

Literally the same tactics as the sandniggers do in cities across Europe.

>i know that you have literally never fought someone in your life
wrong
>im gonna break your legs in a fight!
the leg breaking happens after the fight is over and the albo bitch is on the ground

why are you albos such pussies
youre free to add me on skype too, just so i can hear your faggy voice, but youre probably too pussy and will drop your spaghetti lmfao

HAHAHAAH

google this fucking faggots skype

theres literally 30 threads of him spamming it and even other bulgarians reply to him calling him a fucking retard

you're such a pussy its actually funny, how many times have you done this?

Albanian birth rates have dropped a lot too now. differential birth rates are clearly a problem in multiethnic states but this is really no longer a problem for the Balkans

Turkey has more to worry about on that front

Man fuck off with your aggressive shit all the time you fucking manlet, weve all seen pics you little maggot. Fucking cringemaster

throw a provokacija and everyone leashes on it like bone

give fakebook let's see how this will turn

because neither of us would be retarded to show up to some unstable stranger without backup plan
it's not cowardice it's good sense

tiho we

>Albanian birth rates have dropped a lot too now

Yup, from 14 children to only 8...

lmfao hes just a beta little kid trying to act tough, well see if he adds me and well speak on skype to arrange it

i will fuck him like a woman

ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i think this is him

im fucking dying

did you get hemorrhoids again

lol. Kosovo and Albania are low now too, not sure about McAlbos

literally a fat egghead just as i imagined

go back to mongolia

I have black hair and am quite brown I'd say. Not Indian-tier but like a Turk.

>because neither of us would be retarded to show up to some unstable stranger without backup plan
dont pussy out on me, bitch
i'll be waiting for the add

youre free to add me too, well see whos a cringemaster and whos the guy who can bust your tikva

wrong

Everything you need to know about Albanians in one picture.

Its not, he is 1.65 but well built, but still 1.65 so probably little 70kg shit.

I think it's the same guy as pic related

oh wow..

1.65 - you're kidding right?

aight bro you good

go back to north africa, or maybe even more south to your brothers by mentality

read back nigger

>you're such a pussy its actually funny, how many times have you done this?
says the pussy whos too afraid to add me lmfao

if you look at the threads youll see the people who ive challenged always shut the fuck up when i give them my skype and wait for them to add me, and they never do

just like that little albanian BITCH will never add me, because albanians are pussies, and diaspora albanians even bigger pussies, so shut the fuck up and stop shittalking like a little bitch unless you want to add me just so i can hear your little faggy voice

>what did he mean by this

that implies we're more native than you

this is why i dont waste time with these types of kids online

they always bark loud as fuck but have some sort of major malfunction, fat, etc

dudes a manlet barking on about how hes going to break legs, no wonder

No he is small as fuck, if its him and not rp, because this skype is used for lots of rp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Republic_of_Northern_Epirus

no that's me and it's b8posting and shqippos took the b8 hard

>we're more native than you
>literally sandniggers imported from syria

>1.65m

you know one of the albania proper posters in here is like 1.94m right klolna? is that why you're goign to break our legs, because your stubby t rex arms cant reach anything else?

pussy

youre the one thats barking little bitch
little bitch, thats what you are until you add me

nothing but a little bitch
still waiting for you to add me, little bitch

you just keep posting on and on and keep making excuses not to add me, but deep down in your insecure faggot body you know you're afraid, and i know it too

thats why i keep posting my skype, because i challenge the faggots that bark the most, and they usually pussy out just like you right now, and it makes me feel good

>give me your information
>your information because I want to fight
>because Sup Forums I want to fight
Fucking internet niggers deserve a irl beating as a cure

*Blocks your path*

>literally sandniggers imported from syria
it's like saying todays poles are pakis

He will fly down from the us to fight you

syria? thats new, ill add that to the list of mongolia/turkey/caucasus among others

there's one big difference - poles don't look like pakis while you do look like sandniggers

referendum results Yes/No

Greece: 23 - 77
Bulgaria: 29 - 71
Albania: 42 - 58
Romania: 45 - 55
Macedonia: 58 - 42
Bosnia: 62 - 38

the guy who told you i'm 165cm is a cringy 30 year old edgy faggot who looks like a girl

and no, albanians can't be 194cm
its like that pic of the cringy albo who posted pic of his "friend" who looked like a midged but he said he's 194

>Subhuman pedophile edition

whatever, i was implying that you were literally imported by ottomans from who knows where
the point is you're just sandniggers who're here to disrupt stability and to eternally chimp out and claim other lands to be yours

>it's not cowardice it's good sense

No, it's just a mudslime not understanding the concept of honor.

Let's take a look at your shithole Albania, where about 50% of the "proud" Albanians live abroad as diaspora.The country itself is a shithole, considered the worst country in Europe after Moldova even tho it has one of the best geographical positions in the Balkans.Blood feud is practicly legal, it's a known fact people are selling their daughters for 200 euros, it's crime infested piece of shit.

Now let's take a look at Kosovo, a territory with the oldest and most Serbian Orthodox Churches who magically over some period of time got outbreed by mudslime savages, who then declared independence by the method i told you in the other post, then those same mudslimes mostly left the place because it was now governed by mudslimes therefore it turned into a shithole who by some miracle is even worse then Albania.

Now same with Macedonia, cities and villages that had 0% or close to 0% mudslimes(yes, documented i'll search for them later since im tired, doubt you can find them yourself having only 80IQ but search for basicly all bigger cities that are now mudslime infected), thruout the ages got outbreed by you subhumans and instantly when you get your major you turn the place into a SHITHOLE, garbage everywhere, stray dogs, nobody respects traffic signs or pays taxes or bills DESPISE the towns with mudslime major get bigger budged even if they are smaller(after Skopje ofc).

So what do you mudslimes do ? You just move onto the next city, because the last one was turned into a shithole who has no future, stinks of garbage and shit and is ruled by criminals and animals like yourself.

im not even trying to show off since im of average height but you literally couldnt reach my face unless i kneeled down and let you

if you're ever in the states youre going to get curbstomped you 5'3 manlet

ha, we missed your shitposting

top kekkk same old same old

>i-i w-was only pretending
>i-it w-was b-bait

typical albanian pussy

Macedonia and Bosnia fucked up as usual, whatever Serbs are involved in gets radicalised and implodes in the end. Look at our chill Turks, not even supporting neo-ottomans