That man is playing Galaga

>That man is playing Galaga
what was the point of this?

Have your handler explain it to you.

apparently it was not in the script but joss said the extra looked a little shifty during the scene so they gave him this as a thing. he was playing video games on the job and got caught, common trope in office setting.

it's a joke, dumb fuck

It's to show that even in the world of the superpowered or supernatural, people at work goof off at work. Typically, people in organizations like SHEILD, your staff is all pulled from the best of lower agencies, so you wouldn't expect a guy on the bridge of a Helicarrier to be playing an old arcade game.

Plus, it's "HEY, VIDEO GAMES IN A MOOOVIE" which kids love, and its an arcade classic, so even dad gets the reference!

>Have one of the most advanced technology in the world
>Plays Galaga

Not understanding foreshadowing. The attack on New York is literally like Galaga...

galaga is the most advanced game in the world you dumbfuck
you are the one that is still going to star wars movies when that game is literally star wars

easy with the dumbfucks

K
I
N
O

stfu dumbfuck

(You) dumbfuck

Lol, yeah, this thread is about as mature and engaging as an MCU thread usually is.

i warned you

How is it the most advanced game in the world?

Pretty sure this was a heavy handed nod at the fact that the Avengers are fighting descending aliens.

Warn this, dumbfuck.

space, spacecrafts and guns mean advancement.

>trying this hard

it's a set up and a pay off, you think Tony is just fucking around when he says that, but then they reveal at the end of the scene that the random dude genuinely is playing games in the most advanced military base in the world, this is called an "arc" in storytelling, something no DC movie yet as been able to accomplish in any form

Comic relief. You dcucks should try it sometime. Might get you RT score out of the 30s. Kek

tony is a smart nerd, he knows about that video game! also very perceptive!

If I got caught playing arcade games at work I'd be fired, and I work at a sheet metal factory, not a top secret flying aircraft carrier.

laughing at wagecucks makes my day

Waging at laughcucks makes my day

Making cucks laugh at day wage.

memes, quips and promotion that disney owns galaga

In fairness you're actually doing more than he probably is. He's probably spying on some patch of barren desert he can check back on every 15 minutes.

Probably because you're easily replaceable.

I laughed.

Shart in marts are too stupid to watch anything that doesn't have pointless bainga moments

this is just a thing that the writers do constantly
>someone does something inexpllicably stupid
>"smart witty" guy calls them out

Seriously writing "smart characters" that just rag on stupid people has to be the laziest form of writing.

if you don't like quips then you shouldn't be watching marvel movies