Apparently, Reddit just declared war on Buzzfeed. The faggots at buzzfeed have for the longest time ruined our memes...

Apparently, Reddit just declared war on Buzzfeed. The faggots at buzzfeed have for the longest time ruined our memes. Should we join in?

please

Lets go boys

let's fuck up the liberal cucks.
but how?

bump

Spam Racist and sexist comments

>join Reddit
Who tf do you think I am

Bump

Bump

Fuck both of them
Let them fight each other and then we atack the one who win
Im not joining reddit fucking cucks

This thread reeks of summer. Join Reddit? "Destroy libcucks"? Stop ruining this fucking site and leave already

only problem is you have to log into facebook. no way in hell I'm letting my Grandma see me ranting about filthy faggots.

that gets old, we should do something more cunning and malevolent, like the time Sup Forumsro's managed to trick feminists into pissing their pants for "equality for rape victims"

But spamming pics like pic related would probably be effective too anyway

nah nigga

Bump

I'm not saying join Reddit, but at if they are attacking Buzzfeed we might as well follow suit.

Newfriends

let them destroy eachother. it's a win-win

I've been posting about a year, lurking for three. does that make me a newfag?

Just make some false hashtag or movement like "cut to protest trump" or "jump off of a building to show how bad gender inequality is" if you want to attack libcucks. Lebbit should never have been mentioned

Not the user but yes.

Make them think. were femmints or sjw, blm, then shitpost

well shit.

I can smell the newfag

I've been lurking since 2011 and posting since 2012 and I still consider myself a newfag, so yeah, you're a newfag

Only? That is still newfag, lurk moar and post even moar

well...there's always the "separate is beautiful" thing...

So what

Let's do it boys

I guess the newfag is inescapable.

Won't work. "Gotta get rid of them whities cuz we wuz kangz"

and this

So fuck off

Why not

Fucc you user

maybe this?

I got a ton of shit in a folder "piss off feminists"

Since BuzzFeed works mainly on reputation and poeple reading their content I think the best thing to do is to fuck their public image with fake stories about them, like fake stories of ex employees denouncing bad treatment, discriminations and stuff. Take for example what WSJ did with pewdiepie... that made him lose quiet a large ammount of money and reputation, we might as well do something like that but on a larger scale.
Just sayin...

holy shit.
it might just work. where would we start with that?

Lurk moar, it's never enough.

if a lot of people follows this idea then it wouldn't be so hard, just create some fake Twitter accounts, facebook accounts, or even a reddit account and start spamming stories, and then making them viral. If you spam them quiet good enough it wouldn't be so long until some people from the media feast on them (they're like rats looking for controversy) and that would create a big domino effect.

Same guy here.

I'm quiet frankly very tired of BuzzFeed and their shit, I think they're a network that deserves to perish, they're just cancer for society.

AN HERO

wow thanks

That kinda gives me an idea. Make it seem like a kid committed an hero after hearing too much BullshitFeed. Couldn't stand being told he was the reason why everything was wrong in the world, a beta cuck. Make a bunch of fake accounts and articles, posing as friends and family. BuzzFeed falls for it and tries to damage control.

We should send envelopes full of fleas to Buzzfeed!

I started posting today and lurking today. I am the newest fag and therefore I win.

welcome
but also:
lurk moar
Newfag isn't good
don't be a faggot
remember the rules

Anyone trying to participate in this shit is a newfag. Srsly go play with your fucking fidget spinners and do meth.

This has to be organized. We all need to agree on everything about him. Age, hair color, state. The details are what sell it.

hmm. Someone rustle up a couple photos of a random kid off of Imgur or Facebook or something.

user pls