What does Sup Forums think of my brand new / solid grand $5000 watch?

What does Sup Forums think of my brand new / solid grand $5000 watch?

jelly poor fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

steam-wallet.co/go/?id=Q6kPfo6ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool but does you're watch call/text people? cuz my phone has a clock. you just wasted 5k retard

@OP What user said.

huge waste of money, regardless of how wealthy you are

Imagine being dumb enough to spend $5k on something that does only one thing that every single piece of tech in 2017 already has anyways

Why spend $5,000 on a fuckin watch, it only has one use, to tell time, and cheaper watches can call people and shit,

says a guy who collects figurines

You idiots thats a $100 seiko 5.

Jew

I know nothing about watched, I'm just responding to the hypothetical.

you need $5000 to tell the time?

If its solid gold if you fart it will break lmao

>daydate

Pleb watch regardless of the price.

Obviously it's not a $5k watch lmao. I'm humoring the poor nigger

What do you win?

I guess that's really up to the person isn't it faggot? That waifu body pillow of yours is a waste of money to more people than a watch will ever be

Why not just wear a sign that says "Please kill and rob me"?

When you're a poorfag you learn to appreciate the simple things. Honestly, even if I somehow end up being a millionaire that doesn't need to worry about money at all, I'd probably still live in a small shitty apartment and live off of Cup Noodles and Hot Pockets just cuz I've come to love this lifestyle so much. I got my phone to tell the time anyway.

Trust me, if I ever got to the point off even remotely considering purchasing an anime body pillow, I would just kill myself. I'm not that bad.
>also, being mad at animeposters on an anime imageboard

A L L H A I L S E I K O 5

sad you cant even afford the cheapest rolex you poor piece of cockroach shit
like you're too poor for a second hand rolex even hahaha faggit

You know, I often wonder why people have watches. About the only three things I could see them being useful for are:
1. Telling the time in a blackout area where your phone is dead (really not all that helpful)
2. Telling how much time you have left on an exam (you shouldn't need this if you studied properly)
3. Using it to act as a crude timer for a home made time bomb (....)

I don't even think people these days think they look cool.....dildos/10 thread

gold is tacky. im all for being rich fags together but the watch is in poor taste.
THAT being said lol@poorfags anyways

Better not be a jew's

Smokethread

Let me see, some idiot spent 5k on a tacky gold device that just tells time and thinks that's anything worthwhile, but on the otherhand I can spend 5k on a PC rig that'll give me the best of the best in video gaming, will be up to snuff for years to come, high quality video displays, give me a ton of entertainment, and get this, tell time.

Remind me, what am I supposed to be jealous of again?

>sees dying child
>"yeah i think i'll smoke that"

How to beat bots /hoping for 9gag

You bought this watch on a Chinese site.

I know it

Rich people don't spend $5000 on a watch.
They buy a $200 Seiko and invest $4800 for a 10% annual return.

that's an $80 watch spray-painted gold

Post jacket of drake
#F*KNPROBLEMS

Kek, not even a grand seiko. That watch must run for around 100 bucks. Good bait tho

Nah, they don't spend 5k. That's cheap for a watch.

Looks pretty nice fam. Glad you got to a point in your life that you could get a nice status item. Congrads~

Kys

what kind of dumb fuck would by a watch since smartphones are norm now

Shitty ice

ayyy, lmao

visit this and help me please, im poor not like you OP
steam-wallet.co/go/?id=Q6kPfo6ab

Thats not even a Grand Seiko you fucking poser, the watch on your wrist is under 1000 bucks breh

Oh God...
Fake gold, check.
Obese hand, check.
Bragging about $5000, check.

kys

I hope you get AIDS and die you autistic faggot. Anybody that believes in those "have 20 people go to this link for free money" scams needs to be cleansed from the gene pool.

>5k
>seiko
oh my god you're even more stupid than a rolex fag

Faka seima boi

>Lens flare
>Still a watch
>Hand is less of a potato sack
Still crap bait, but it's got potential for tards