I must have sex with this woman. She's my sisters friend and we are on a family vacation right now...

>I must have sex with this woman. She's my sisters friend and we are on a family vacation right now. I think I've been flirting but I don't even know at this point. I'm at square one still and I have 3 more days to get her to have secks

David, you candy ass beta, finish what you started

Go get a bottle of champers and have an impromptu drinking game. Easy. White women can't say no to providers and alcohol.

Seems fake. Who goes on a family vacation when your sister and friend are clearly like what, 22 or 23? That's just weird

File names give it away wankstain

the original thread was posted earlier today. He's reposting it to get the fucker to come back and see results

>that potato face
>those saggy, 40 year old tits
>that flat ass
>that shitty, shitty body

What drug are you on, OP? The girl you've shown us is actually a 2/10. Not worthy of dick, or the embarrassment that will no doubt ensue when you crash and burn in lusting after her. Don't let this become a subpar greentext on here someday.

Finally someone gets it!!!

kek OP once again confirmed a colossal cock gargling faggot.

I'd 100% fuck that. It's less about looks and more that he's on vacation with family, it's his (older probably) sister's friend. It's just something people wanna do. I remember being obsessed with my best friend's sister when I was younger and a few years ago someone found her Tumblr and she posted nudes on there and I just don't know why I wanted her so much. This pic is her, she's hot as fuck but I just don't want her anymore lmao

lets see her panties

christ she is disproportionate. also her tits look like they've gone through about 4 kids

that kind of thing wore off for me when I turned 12. Even if that was the case, look at her! I dunno how old OP is, but this bitch looks like she swapped bodies with her grandma.

I hope this dude had a couple sleeping bags. One over her head, one over his in case hers falls off while he is fucking her. But damn, those thunder thighs. Has this dude ever seen a real woman before?

OP is trying to call out the OOP to get moarz because OOP left all butthurt and shit

Yeah definitely true. Maybe it's because I'm a virgin and not picky I'd totally do almost anyone that's young and not horrid looking if I'm in a situation like this where he can just fuck her almost whenever and it'll be secret. Or get his sister involved/watching.

I see the Og one. He got butt hurt and left when ppl called the girly ugly

did OP get his hole, I wonder?

or did he get his face mashed in by big brother?

what type of body is that?

we've established it's a pear-shaped body, unironically.

How in the fuck do thick thighs turn into slim ones, and the belly explodes??

so much MOAR plz

Where is the original OP? I want more of this bitch!

It's a fucking Yeti

It has beard?

Post more pics OP. We need to see more so we can help you get into her panties.

Maybe shes not a beauty, but guys come on. Everyone here would want to fuck her, especially on vacation and when shes a friend of the sister etc. Everything combined makes it so hot

OP Do you have more pics of her body?

The bitch said "Gooney goo hoo." What does that even mean, Gus?

OP wimped out and deleted the original thread.

WTF are you OP, what happened , we need to know?

means fat hairy bitch. Similar to shaving down a big foot and teacher her to speak. Be warned... fat hairy bitches cannot walk a flight of steps, but they can climb the fuck out of a tree. Gooniegoogoo is not some new spanish shit...do not call your buddy sanchez a gooniegoogoo.

If you're not a fucking Faggot and at least mildly attractive all you really need to do is get high amd/or drunk as fuck and just talk about sex. If she's low key wild get some adderall and take that and do nothing but chill for a while and you'll end up fucking each other 100%

sad to hear

Don't listen to the faggot kids OP. I'd smash that bitch in a heartbeat.
Make a move on her. Involve alcohol in the equation. Keep us updated.
Also moar.

she is sleeping 2 feet away from you and you didn't start messing around with her yet?? Are you a fag?
Get some wine, get a little tipsy, fool around a bit, then offer her to bring those beds together ;) be aggressive, but not a rapist, show her what you want and that you CAN get what you want.
confidence my man.
now gtfo Sup Forums and fuck this bitch

Weird body shape OP and it's 98% certain she has really saggy tits and large brown nipples....worse combo I'm afraid and a bit of a muffin top.

Still might be worth a quick hit but reality is she's probably been a mass cumbucket with those vital statistics.