I got married because my girlfriend had a baby, and I'm starting to regret that decision, should I stay for the child?

I got married because my girlfriend had a baby, and I'm starting to regret that decision, should I stay for the child?

No, don't stay in a shitty relationship for the kid.
Stay in the kid's life for the kid.

Your alternative at this juncture would be alimony. Do the math.

Is it really worth divorcing? If your child knows why you divorced on the future, he's gonna hate you, but if the marriage is really hurting you find alternatives and maybe in the end divorce her.

Yeah sorry buddy what you do now is irrelevant, you already took the leap so your stuck with her either as your wife or as an alimony parasite.

Fpbp

My brother and my entire family suffering at a nigger feminist now. SHe is demanding alimony . fucking freeloader

Shes annoying af?

Dont stay in a shit marriage just for a kid.

My parents were absolutely AWEFUL together. Constant fighting and bitching and arguing. And that shit is bad for kids.

When they got divorced they were better parents by far.

Yeah, the divorce sucked at the time because
>HAHA YOUR PARENTS GOT A DIVORCE

But in the long run it was better that they did.

Im 35. Just three days ago I met Dad's boyfriend at the bar.
>that explains a lot.

Your dad is gay? How the hell did you find this out?

She's always bitching, and refuses to clean, not like I expected a perfect house wife, but she will not even pickup after herself, won't work, just sits on the couch getting fat and bitching about how much money I make.

His dick tasted like shit and right then and there i just knew

>No, don't stay in a shitty relationship for the kid.
>Stay in the kid's life for the kid.
This

Just fake your death like a real man

That's my other wory, I'm hoping the prenup would help but I don't know.

Get a safe work, divorce her, for your own sanity op

>friend broke up with his bf 2 months ago
>texts me asking me if I want to go to the bar
>sure
>he wants to hit up karaoke at the gay bar
>sitting there drinking
>dj says "alright Steve, come on up"
>guy in his late 50's sings 'Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox'
>dude can sing
>watch him walk past the bar to the back of the bar
>wtf!?
>my dad is sitting there with Steve who just sang and two other guys
>steve leans in and dad and him kiss
>wtf
>friend says "whatsup?"
>"my dads over ther there"
>"oh shit, your dads an ally?"
>"looks like hes a card member"
>point him out
>friend starts laughing

>walk over to the table
>dad is still kissing this "Steve"
>"Hey dad"
>my old man jumps so bad he almost falls out of his chair

Just a thought not defending her or you. But have you ever even hinted towards the idea of her having postpartum depression?

Depends, are you a black man or will you take responsibility for knocking her up?

only correct answer, assuming she allows you visitation

Okay so I have been in exactly the same situation as you and thr best piece of advice I can give you is GTFO of that relationship! I stayed for the kid and it just got worse and worse.

get an abortion hehe xd

She did have. Kids two years old now, and she's on some antidepressant shit.

Fucking retard.

Well looky there...

You're just being a massive faggot trying to run away from the problem instead of at least trying to fix it.

Grab yourself between the legs, real hard. If it still hurts. Man the fuck up and fix it.

Considering the depression, you should go to a psychologist, so he can inderectly analize your wife via you

Don't worry at least you're not like me.

In high school all of my friends and I were straight. Now we're a bunch of faggots.
Every

single

one

of

us...

Two fucking marines

an air force officer

a doctor

all faggots.

Just be glad you're not gay lol. This shit sucks. I never saw it coming, then BAM I'm gay.

Bamp

Never heard of that, may have to try. Wanted her to go but she refuses.

Family law judges can and will throw prenups out the window. They have a stupid amount of power and fuck over men in most cases.

At this point you need to start pulling cash out of your bank account and hiding it in very secure places where the wife will never find it. Like in the attic under some insulation wraped up in a plastic bag.

start making some bills of sale for all of your more valuable items like rings, computers guns and even you car if you can. you "sell" them to a family member on paper so when she tries to take half your shit you just produce the bills of sale and you just have to give her half the money from them.

I have been socking about $200 a month away in very well hidden places for YEARS now just as a back up for if me and my wife ever split i have a very nice net to fall back on. If not then one day ill be able to help my kids out with life.

only thing to do is put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and get her pregnant again

that money could be earning interest man

Thanks, that's actually very helpful advice. Know anyway to protect a business?

This OP. You shouldn't stay in a relationship if it's not working out. Get out, be civil with her, and have a good relationship with your kid. It's better than having your kid grow up with his parents, who obviously aren't working with each other.

Why are you regretting the decision?

>Two fucking marines
>an air force officer
WHAT?!?! Marines and air force officers that turned out gay?!?!

I'm shocked... shocked.

She won't work, she won't clean, she practically won't get off the couch, and she always bitches about everything.

Should've used protection. Should've aborted early. Should've given up for adoption.

Only choice now is to accept the alimony leech for what it is

Oh what ever will i do without the $10 in intrest that would make a year sitting in savings.

And if i invest it there is a paper trail that ends up with me getting only half.

of coarse, but do yourself a favor and cheat, never pick anyone who your wife knows or who she has met, don't connect with them on social media, meet them outside of your social circles and work, never meet up with them near where you live and never talk about it to anyone

you will have a much better marriage as a result

You should look at your girl and remember what you fell in love in the first place.
Then talk to that person, share with that person.
It's called growing up and taking responsibility.

Don't give her a single cent and don't feed her either.
Sooner or later she'll be forced to go get a job to feed herself

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

There is NO FUCKING REASON to get married in todays world unless your sky wizard book demands it.

You know unless you actually love them and want to legally share everything with them?
Not all of us have issues with trust and responsibility

Please see the first part of my statement.

Pretty much this, growing up with parents that dont love each other just fucks the kid up.

lol, but it's true.

I'm the chair force lt faggot, my best friend is a radio operator in the marine corps who is also pretty gay, and my other best friend is a marine corps grunt who just married an army IT.

Then my doc friend who is secretly dating a guy and thinking of joining the army reserves lel.

We were all straight until the military hit us.

Yeah, ask a therapist any way you can indirectly treat her (conversations, sneaky meds, etc.) i suppose u know how to talk to a girl about her problems op...

As opposed to parents that are never there?
How a child grows up changes case by case depending on the parents.
Just as it might be better to be broken up in some circumstances, its also better in others to stay together. In ops case with a gf/wife who wont work and is stuck in depression. Do you really think the child will grow up well with only her as a parental figure.

If you must break up, at least acknowledge your own selfishness as its for your own sake and not the kids

I wanted to provide for the kid that I made, plus she was pretty cool when we were dating.

Good luck with that

>If you have a baby with a woman you do not marry, be prepared to support a family you will never be a part of.

It was your decision to have sex, shoulder the responsibility

Didn't you have condoms?

Condoms suck, it just doesn't feel the same.

Hence why I married her, did not realize it would be like this.

how being stuck with CSA payments for 18 years feel?

ABANDON THREAD, REPEAT, ABANDON THREAD, FUCKTARD OP FOUND

what else do you think you will have in your life? some sort of a god like woman? wake up

She said she was on the pill, it wasn't really my fault.

Holy fuck... dude leave her she psycho bitch

Yes. Don't nig out on your child, especially if you're a visible minority.
How old is your kid? Is she taking care of the baby while getting fat? How little money do you make?
Single moms are terrible people. They tend to resent their children for the father. Consider all legal options.

I'm white, and the kid is two, she kinda takes care of the kid while I'm at work, but expects me to take care of the kid the minute I get home and then she does nothing, I made about 45,000 last year take home, which isn't really too bad considering I'm self employed and it was my companies first year.

You should kill all three of you.