Hey Sup Forums, about to off myself by suffocation (gonna get drunk, then wrap a plastic bag around my head)...

Hey Sup Forums, about to off myself by suffocation (gonna get drunk, then wrap a plastic bag around my head), any suggestions on making it a sure thing?

why dont reconsider it and try living?

Stop seeking for attention and kill urself fag.

Op we all know your fishing for "Don't do it OP!"'s, but anyways if you need advice, fill the bag with any form of toxic chemicals available in order to secure the process.

I tried that. Bag slipped didnt work.

If you mean it, you'll get helium. Google it. I hope you change your mind.

cant you quit being a fucking troll and help sombody for once in their life.

Also OP im pretty drunk so bear with me but, i say wrap your head in plastic then put a second cover on your head, a durable material that can be ripped easily and connect the back of it with a lock. put them both on your head in the middle of a park or somthing, somewhere where you have no access too tools to remove the sack

Yup I'm definitely seeking attention on an anonymous board, lmao
Also, what chemicals do you mean?

choloraform

So many other sure ways, which means you don't really want to do it. So don't do it.

Use a glock 17 and end ur life

No access to helium, and I'm doing it tonight, feelsbadman
Thanks
>So many other sure ways
Like? No access to any weaponry, can't make a proper noose, etc
Pretty sure this is the most efficient method given the circumstances

This guy is right. If you really want to off yourself, helium is the best/easiest way to make it happen

there's many things to enjoy in life. Look forward to something

Oxygen is precious. No sissy alowed

why not suffocate yourself shoot yourself in the head all the while jumping from a condo in panama

Don't throw up in the bag.

Just suppress your feelings throughout the day and then let them out at night by crying yourself to sleep and holding a pillow like me. You'll be okay.

you really cry user?

Easily the sloppiest way. You'd literally have a more solid chance eating and then swimming within thirty minutes

so much faggotery

You'll rip the bag off of your head, it won't work.

My advice is to sober up and reevaluate your life choices tomorrow morning. Despite what you think, there's a right answer to your problem, and suicide isn't the right one.

Why not? Does it matter?
Ahaha no.

All the time. It's sad too, because I hold myself so well on a daily basis. I'm very successful in college, I have a girlfriend who I'm very happy with, etc.
Not even she knows about it. Just suppress it to the point where you don't even notice it until you're alone. That's what I do.

Well...it "might" be the right one, he'll never know till he tries it tho.

Ok thanks for your input
Maybe give advice now?

what do you cry about user? i cry sometimes too :( im becoming a trap and idk if ill regret or not

Jump off a building at the same time

I'm conflicted, because normally I'd say if you can't fuckin' figure it out you should KYS. Everyone's unhappy, join the fuckin club

Insecurities, abandonment issues, general unhappiness. Bipolar type 1 is a bitch.

I'm not doing it to avoid problems, I'm doing it because life is boring and I'll be dead eventually anyways. Sure, I have a lot of problems, but they're not the main reason I'm doing it.

can you tell us how it got to this point? I feel like this definitely might be the lowest point for you, but the only way is up. Suicide is so cowardly and only ends up hurting the ones who care about you. In the end it's just not worth it.

Yeah dying isn't really the issue here, I could easily just bash my head in with a hammer. I just want to do it the cleanest and most efficient way possible

HUHUHU look at me i need atention.
Im a faggit. Hu hu hu Im gonna kill myself.

YOU FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you have a job or anything that excites you? what are your hobbies? favorite types of music? What about new movies that you've seen or want to see?

let this faf die alone

I have a job that I have to go to tomorrow, which is the biggest nightmare ever, since I have to deal with people and I have crippling anxiety. And no, nothing interests me lol, I have no ambition and I'm practically braindead

you want a fag to talk to about it?

Use a hefty bag, those are tough as fuck, also after putting bag over head handcuff yourself behind your back and fall into a lake.

If you've been properly diagnosed and you didn't google symptoms, then you should know that this can be effectively treated. Medication and talk therapy works, they just have to be used together and you have to maintain an open mind and cooperate with treatment.

Yeah, medication side effects suck, but most go away after a week or two. If the side effects don't go away, then you'll either need to accept it, get another medication to treat that symptom, or give another medication a try. It's a guessing game, but it's worth it.

you obviously posted here for a reason and I'm giving you a sign to not do it. Sounds lame but I hope you pull through it. As the lowest low, I hope today is the turn-around point for you. If you need someone to talk to, let me know. Just talk. About anyting. Even if it's BS. Just talking sometimes helps. I saw the Halo: Forward Until Dawn movie tonight. Was pretty cool if you're into Halo

Preferably lake prospect since there are a lot of bodies there already

You seem pretty dumb, and I think dumb people should die, so let me help you:

Get extra drunk and take a lot of sleeping pills. Wrap multiple plastic bags around your head and tie them very, very tight. Also, tie your wrists to something (like a bedpost) so they won't flap around and pull the bags off. Enjoy.

Anxiety sucks. I know. I would talk to your manager or boss and just let them know those types of situations are killing you. maybe start looking at other places that dont require that type of service?

Most helpful reply yet, thanks
Don't have the balls to even speak to him about it, this is much simpler
If I can't even function in these kinds a situations, what do I contribute to society?

Alright, most of you were pretty useless, but since this is gonna be my last interaction ever, thanks for the talk, pce

you're the only dumb around here seeking for help on Sup Forums fag.
U fuxking normie go end ur life.No ones never liked you expect for your uncle who raped your butthole.

ur anxious cuz ur a lil bitch.
Do the world a favor and kill URSELF

Unhappy? Just disappear. Take everything you have and go. You'll be surprised. If you feel the same way in a few months then do what you have to.

I have been. I was under treatment for quite a while. The last drug I was on was wellbutrin and I wasn't very fond of it. It made my situation much more dire.

What do you mean?

just don't go back to work then. Email them that you're done. There's other ways to cope. Other jobs to have. I know you can do this man. This is your friend Champ. You can pull through this.

Don't

Then get friends

Why do you give a shit about society

Op Stop making this place a fag factory REEEE

Get back under treatment. Get in touch with your insurance company and get a list of professionals that are covered, google their names for reviews and then make appointments. Good professionals will help you significantly, you just need to be compliant and take their advice as truth.

I've heard of wellbutrin doing some funky stuff, but you should've told your prescriber that it didn't work with you so he/she could put you on another medication. It's like whack-a-mole, but once the right medication is found, the difference in your mood will be night and day.

>bipolarfag and psych major here, I know what I'm talking about

ur cringy

>suggestions
Stream it.

>implying that only that drug and only that psych/counselor were my only attemps at treatment
I've just come to realize I'm irredeemable, and I'm okay with that lmao.

OP if your're still here, comment

what booze are ya gonna drink?

Still here, still drinking

Shit tier wine coolers and probably a few shots of vodka/rum

grow the fuck up. irredeemable to who? your friends, family, fuckin God? You can abandon them all. Live your life. No one is stopping you.

Bud, if you need a drinking partner, let me know. Let's think of cool stuff man. Screw your job. Let's get you on a positive path