Can someone add dilsmith1 on kik, he has a load of pics of his gf nude that I wanna see, someone get them from him

can someone add dilsmith1 on kik, he has a load of pics of his gf nude that I wanna see, someone get them from him

You do it fag

feel like they'll know it's me

stole this from his phone a while ago but i wanted more

He told me no and asked me where i got the pic, he was shook too

Same you should have stolen the rest

Meredith smitj

What are you a creeper phone salesman that did a "software update" on his phone.

only had time to grab one or two, her name's katie

So your assuming some one won't link this thread in the hopes of getting you caught. I'm sure you don't need to worry about that.

Admit it. ATT? VZW? Prepaid whore?

working on it, seems hopeful

got ass and tits working on more

really? please post them!

Fuuuuckkk, yes! Thank you user

hey you got a friend you want to blame this on? I might be able to squeeze a couple more out of him if I can give him a fall guy.

If not I can just stop with what I've gotten, oh and does Katie have a kik or any social media?

Holy fuck, those tits, thanks user!

The first of the ass give me a name of a friend of his that you hate

Any other Kiks from sluts i should get wins from?

Just say it was Rob lol, that ass...

Good im getting 4 more pics out of him from the name

Blowjob. Im waiting on the last two. Supposed to be her playing with herself and the other her getting fucked.

So good

He thanked me for bming him. Am i an awful person or a god. Seriously tell me. Assuage my conscience for the rest of the noods

Im kidding. But please stroke my ego for helping you stroke your cock.

You're helping me cum hard so that makes you good lol

Last pic Godspeed anons

Thank you user! You are a god

and that's it. if anyone else wants help in a similar fashion I'll be in the thread for a bit longer

I wonder if I can get paid for this?

btw you now have two pics of Dillon's dick. Use them as you will.

just.. wow. well done user. well done indeed.

can you paste entire convo? just came into this thread and am amazed. how'd you start convo? howd you get pics?

yes you could get paid lol. wish I knew who my sister was dating.

gimme a kik or email or something lol. I'll paypal you money if I need your services

does your sister have kik? any win or lewds of her to start that you've stolen?

shoot I should figure out how to hide my tracks in shit if I want to do this more often. I'd hate to leave a paper trail because I'm a dumbshit. I understand people, not computers lmao

yeah social engineering, it's a skillset

nah I've never even tried.

well i dont think you are doing anything illegal - if anything, you have tons of blackmail on whoever wanted the pics in the first place.

I'm really curious how you started the convo.. can you show me that?

I sent dilsmith the link to this thread ages ago I think someone is playing some shit.

if that's true then dillon is doing some weird roleplay, like pretending to be bm'd for nudes?

Hell this is Sup Forums that's gotta be someone's fetish

Depends what was said

could be user trying to get people to send him nudes and pretending he can get others.

no idea. look, if you've never created a fake thread and talked to yourself to keep it going, you probably don't belong on Sup Forums

I've been trying to get it out of him as soon as I started asking questions he stopped replying.

I dont know what role Dillon had in this thread but i wasn't in on it. Posting chat logs to show I've got nothing to hide.

fucking genius.. did you start with a nude of her?

did he ask how you got his info? post the early ones!!!

want to cum tribute my teen gf in exchange for nude sets? Kik: textyrael

honestly all I did was remind him I had what he wanted, I taunted him by playing on the common male fear of infidelity in a relationship. It's about fear mate. You make him afraid, fucking terrified that his relationship, his friendships, his fucking life is in trouble. That it's all going to end soon.

Then you tell him you're here to help. You can make all these problems go away. it will take two seconds. It works best when you can show "evidence" of being on his side, I faked screenshots like I had removed the original post of Katie ( when in actuality I just hid the post and sent him a pic of the delete button at the bottom of the page)

I'm getting lazy and tired of the captcha tho so I'm not gonna post more screenshots I've proven my innocence in the Sup Forums court of anonymous which means jackshit lmao but whatever. Glad I could help you fuckers fap tonight I'm gonna watch some Freeman's Mind before heading to bed

>I've proven my innocence in the Sup Forums court of anonymous which means jackshit lmao but whatever.

yeah you did more than enough. i wish we had IDs back.. I just wanted caps because I'm curious.

godspeed user

Anyone know how to hack an account with only knowing the username??

Would love to hack this girl's account and get her nudes

what kind of account? if there's any form of security questions, and you know the girl, you can social engineer that shit and get through.
The problem is that most services these days integrate a phone number verification and you can't do shit without their phone in your hand

It belongs to this girl (25) idk much in the way of security questions I did discover that the email account is c***4@gmail

just having the address isn't going to be enough my friend.

In the past I was able to get into a girls gmail account using only her facebook profile for information, but that was at least 5 years ago. Mobile phone integration has come a long way since then

Very true
I have phone number too

Do u happen to know where to go to find people that can do it then maybe?

that may come in handy, but if at any point the service texts the phone to verify the activity, you've reached a dead end. Your best bet in today's security environment is to steal, and unlock her phone and at that point you could just get nudes from her images, or if not (and she uses chrome) copy all her saved passwords to get into her accounts at a later point.

make sure you're using a proxy when breaking into accounts as most sites not only track location, but will notify the user of where the activity is happening.

Nope, I'm a depressed basement dweller without a basement. I don't socialize well in non-anonymous settings.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the tips

To be honest it's not just about the nudes, it's kind of an obsessive thing I have about her and I want to know who she's talking to and sharing pictures with

Gimme her Kik and i will get you nudes