Metal thread? Metal thread

Metal thread? Metal thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS8p_F0Stog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Posts literally one of the worst metal albums of all time

You start a metal thread by posting one of the most disappointing "metal" albums from one of the biggest "metal" bands of all time?

Like wtf I am pretty sure i just took some b8

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle, My lifestyle determines my deathstyle, My lifestyle determines my deathstyle, My lifestyle determines my deathstyle, My lifestyle determines my deathstyle, My lifestyle determines my deathstyle

>trying to give st anger a chance again
>listening to drum for 2 seconds
>instant regret

This is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MIND

And you are one of the closed minded fucks I'm talking about. Enjoy being a fucking douche cannon cocksucker.

My favorite metal is tungsten.

best metal?

'muricium

Definitely not enough cow bell.
youtube.com/watch?v=FS8p_F0Stog

I mean it's kinda metal...

Ensiferum is very good melodeath/folk/Viking metal

Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock Frantic-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock

My band check us out if you like

dick talk

average St Anger fan

Did you get that from Google just for me, shitdick?

This album sucked so much dick.

yeah, lets start a metal thread with possibly the WORST album in metal

Heh ill tell you what sucks fucker. I feel sorry for you. Having such a closed mind must suck. Must have learned that from watching your mother suck all those dicks.

>Metallica
>metal

pick one.

yes,
but you might want to stop sitting on his dick if you find a shit covered dick distasteful.

>Guaranteed replies

They started by being metal, but they sold out and played mediocre hard rock

worst album in metal? that's not even the worst album by that band.

Stop calling everyone who doesn't like the album "closed-minded", it's a shit album. I would be fine if they made another album in this style, the brutal angry sound could be really good, and there are plenty of decent aspects of st anger, but there's just so much bad shit that it ruins it. The lyrics are fucking awful, the drumming is pretty weak, and there's no creativity, it was just a stupid gimmick they tried.

and another worst album.

Good album, but it sounded like it was recorded in a garage. The drums tuning relay bothered me.

this is like complaining about the poor camerawork in a found footage film

this thread is why you don't engage with st anger fans

Nice bait OP.
FUCK YOU

Thanks man for having an open mind. it's just the rawness that I like. How do I upvote this?

that's a good album though.

Not really. It's Metallica. They filmed the recording process. I feel cheated. Therapy caused this album? I guy in a Cosby sweater brought these guys to the point that they could record a garage level album? We watched the process.

oh, so you're autistic bait. Got it.

Why does no one ever poast this?

Some good shit
I prefer the Grand Conjuration tho

Haha he's probably shopping with your money you fucking faggot!

That is a good album. Though in general, I rarely see any Opeth albums on here.

Are you retarded? incredibly rich and famous directors make found footage movies, found footage movies aren't literally found on random ordinary cameras you fucking idiot, it's a style used to give a certain effect.

st anger is trash faggot

The intelligence of an average Metallica fan everyone

How bout this?

Does metallica perform songs off St. Anger live?

great fucking album

saw them live in October... best concert of my life

Not a single Metallica film was "found footage'. What are you talking about? Found footage is a new scary film trend. What are you talking about? Metallica hired the guys that filmed them. That footage wasn't found. What are you talking about?

the chorus gives me goosebumps every single time I hear it

Thats pretty much every post in every one of these threads. Very rarely does good shit get posted

There is no way you are actually this stupid.
Nice bait, made me reply

Fuck yah this rocks

Its light years better than the last couple of albums they've put out

Terminal Redux

I guess you did troll me. Hey, it's summer. We are surrounded by the less informed.

Same. The whistling was a cool effect too.

Nobody listens to that shit.

Who wants to listen to drums played on pots and pans unless it is Venom?

Hands down my favorite metal album of all time

/thread

T H I S

Metal: Gayer than munching on a bag of cocks while dancing around a Maypole.

aneffortwasmade.png

this so fucking much i love it

Not saying you're wrong, but some metal fans are probably straight.

I bet they play St. Anger shit when they tour Japan

kek