South Korea is a horrible country. North Korea is a horrible country. All Koreans are awful sub-humans. There...

South Korea is a horrible country. North Korea is a horrible country. All Koreans are awful sub-humans. There, I said it. Eppur si muove. Now let's see the redditors come after me.

That's why you wanna be with a Jap girl.

Explain why do Americans protect south?

Communism.

and this matters how?

look man i don't know about you but there's a state sized asteroid coming in out direction and will probably impact by 2029-2032 and everyday i hope with all my heart that it will impact earth and kill the parasitic race know as "humans"

Originally, it was because of Now, it's because the South Korean economy is so important to the world that its collapse would trigger a massive worldwide economic disaster.

We live in an interconnected world, for better or for worse.

It's as much about "protecting" the South as it is being ready to attack the North, and to keep American soldiers spooking China.

USA is hyper-aggressive.

Your mom will probably suck it up her ass

> i know deep down that Japan is behind all this somehow. I dont know how, but after the nuke war Japan will be the only country left standing. And they will conquer the earth. They are behind all this somehow

OP must be a 2nd generation Korean American. Only someone raised by Koreans could possibly hate Korean and Koreans this much!

There is alot og chep plastic surgery there but you do realize alot of these pics are fake rightfor advertisements? Like how here in the west they tell women that some ageing cream slopped on their face will make them look like movie stars

Korean women are all cuck queens
Best friend is a Korean guy though

Then again I do like Slavic women

>Fly to SK
>Fuck made up plastic surgeried club bitches for a week
>Fly back never to return

I fail to see the problem here.

if i was ugly i wouldn't give a fuck